en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Rhodesia_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>redpill
>rhodesia

back to

Authoritarian racist colonial apartheid regime

white minority country that was on the wrong side of every major power

top lads

That was ALSO the breadbasket of Africa ;^)

something fuck the queen something something nigger hoards something something at last you truly see.

Zuid Afrika's autistic brother

The truth hurts.

To be fair those rats look fucking tasty

>former British colony
>unilaterally seceded from Britain over some petty bullshit
>heinously mistreated blacks
>suffered through years of a bloody civil war over the rights of blacks
>its fanboys are acting like it was never racist and dindu nuffin
>is a total 3rd world shithole nowadays

Of course, I'm talking about the USA. Rhodesia was pretty cool in comparison, pic related.

t. US buffer state

>Of course, I'm talking about the USA. Rhodesia was pretty cool in comparison, pic related.
Lel

That guy takes so much shit the entire documentary, despite being the most skilled person there. I felt so bad for him.

Is he about to cry?

Israel did not participate in sanctions against Rhodesia. Israel is promoting global white supremacy. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Rhodesia_relations

Authoritarian racist colonial apartheid regime.

LOL what the fuck is this

>despite being the most skilled person there
You are kidding right? All he has got going from him is the ability to speak Chinese and turn up to work on time without stealing petrol.

His negotiation and management skills are bunk

The tl;dr version is that /k/ & /pol/ like to fantasize about running around in short-shorts and mowing down black people with impunity.

He speaks like four languages and has to herd all the simpletons around and make them work while getting shit on by chinamen for no raisins and still do whatever they say. He is the only sympathetic character in the documentary.

user those workers aren't EVEN FORMALLY HIRED. They LITERALLY just pick random men from a line everyday. When your standards are that trucking low don't be surprised when you get desperate and uneducated folk.

No one ever gets this at all.

This documentary suck as anything else but a Slice of Life at best beaus it has no idea what it wants to do. Is it a slice of life, about DRC's progression to it's current state, DRC and China, China and Africa, DRC governance standards, DRC and it's colonial history whatever.

This guy can speak two Indoeuropean languages, a sino-Tibetan language and his native language

Come back to me when you've achieved that

Rhodesians never win, Rhodesians always die.
The fact that (((spell))) check refuses to acknowledge their demonym makes this true.

Probably a good place.

He probably knows more 2 African languages bare minimum.

Sand Empire or Empire of Sand or something like that. Chinese in Africa to extract resources talk shit about Africans pretty much the whole time.

/k/ and /pol/, the country

Empire of Dust

Where's this from

dude niggers lmao xD

That's what you want to hear, isn't it? You want fat neckbeards to justify for you the ideology you got from fat neckbeards in the first place? That has to be why you posted this.

underrated post

whats got you so butthurt, friend

Empire of Dust, it's on YouTube

Oh ho ho you cheeki breeki cunt

He's butthurt because every thread on any board about africa devolves into or is started with that sentiment

Just hide the thread hahahaha, like, close your eyes.

>He speaks like four languages
Not all that special for his country outside of speaking Chinese

>getting shit on by chinamen for no raisins and still do whatever they say.

Yeah getting incompetent boobs and theives to do work and constantly lying about what they can and will do certainly doesnt warrant any guff.

>He is the only sympathetic character in the documentary

I had more sympathy for all the chinese workers getting fucked around and not being able to do their jobs.

>They LITERALLY just pick random men from a line everyday

Hard to do anything else when people disappear for weeks at a time whenever you pay them to spend on booze.

>Come back to me when you've achieved that

Didnt say he was an idiot only that the idea of him being the most tallented person there being pretty silly. Speaking two to three languages is fairly common in ex colonial africa its only the Chinese and his lack of thievery that make him special and thats only if you compare him to the other locals working there.

>fat neckbeards

>of course, I'm talking about the USA

Leave edy alone

It's literally impossible to learn Mandarin at a professional level like he did

Fucking stormniggers will shit on a black guy and downplay him no matter what he does

give me (yous) and ill add you to the screencap

get out reddit

You need the OP post as well

>Authoritarian
Not bad

>Racist
Preserving is progressing

>Colonial
Subjugation of the inferior by the superior is fundamentally justified

>Apartheid
Preserving social cohesion is a good thing

>Wtf i love rhodesia now

A.R.C.A.R?

They aren't formally hired at all. IT"'S LITERALLY UNDER THE TABLE WORK. YOU EXPECT QUALITY EMPLOYEES FROM THAT?