Hey guys

Hey guys,

I'm here to give you guys a heads up on DGB.
I was at the Citi Tech for Integrity Challenge.
My really good friend is one of the judges and was looking at Jared's speech. He is aware of the market cap and trade volume dgb has and loves that the transfer rate is much faster than BTC and ETH alone.

Some things my friend mentioned that he liked about dgb. DGB has the global reach it needs to be a solid CC, especially in business. That was key in the judging processes, he said they scored high in scalability and implementation feasibility. Those were some of the reasons why DGB shined very bright at the event.

There are things in the works and that;s all I'm going to say here. Those bags your holding aren't empty, trust me when I say that.

Enjoy the future of new currency, you guys all got in at the right time.

You don't have to believe me and I don't really expect anyone to, but enjoy your lives, I know you will.

Oh and also, ETH crashes majorly in one month. Heads up.

kys

I wish it was true

>Oh and also, ETH crashes majorly in one month. Heads up.
The judges from the Citibank Science Fair said this?

>Oh and also, ETH crashes majorly in one month. Heads up.

Now you can predict when a crash is going to happen?

Why thank you mr. DGB insider. We need all the information we can get, from telegram, twitter, etc, got to keep the news going. Thats what makes DGB great, we have the most information available out of any other coin

Only thing I'm pissed about is not selling my 600k DGB at the peak so I could buy more now and become a DGB millionaire

Ree

lol

My friend sez it was shit.

Now I'm someone who hopes DGB goes up, and it made that up. However I provided the same amount of proof as you.

Anyone can type bullshit, provide proof or you're just baseless shilling. Doesn't help the cause.

I have been in DGB since 2014 and I know there is more to it than what the shortsighted FUDs think. This tech is fantastic and the implementation will be slow. Big companies, despite their outward façades, don't like fast change on such a large scale. Be patient, ride out the storm and ignore the haters.

LOOOOOOOOLLL

look at all these bagholders
so cute

So how much money are you down on dgb right now?

p.s. i'm not selling my eth to buy your bags

user. Just a little bit of proof is all I need.

A pamphlet or badge would be nice.

important read for fellow DGB investors~

>Now the DGB bagholders are larping their delusions as a cope mechanism
Sell now and get yourself a pack of sharpies

I have to agree with op. Even for them to get as far as they have means there will be interest.
Not likely to be the next bitcoin but it's essentially next in line after eth. Once it meets par with the others floods of whales will be coming for the DGB.
Expect this coin to reach 100's if not 1000 once banks use it.

>DGB has the global reach it needs to be a solid CC, especially in business. That was key in the judging processes, he said they scored high in scalability
>scored high in scalability
Wow you literally don't even know what they were there to present.
I guess this means every other presentation got a 0 in scalability since no one else there was advertising their crappy videogame play money.

I sold at the ATH and habe bought back in at double if you don't buy back in who.is the real retard here not the bag hodlers but you

I heard at the talk Jared was forced to admit that DGB is just a copy of Myriadcoin with premine, and he stumbled when people started questioning him about the orphan rates.

lol I heard you're full of shit. As is the OP.

> the transfer rate is much faster than BTC and ETH

I've been saying this. DGB is fucking insanely fast. Anybody that doubts this buy a few and have a race against any coin. I like fast cars, and fast coins.

Only because it has very little demand by comparison. Look at how DGB performed in 2014 when it had its first moon; incredibly slow, worse than any other coin

During the ridiculous volume of last week and the week before, no one ever said "when are my DGB gonna show up?"

Not one complaint too right man