Explain judaism to me

explain judaism to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delet

>Behold our marvelous temple. Keep bringing sacrifices to Adonai.

>Woe, our lands and temple have been destroyed. Let's spend the rest of the world's existence undermining the goyim and establishing Judaic hegemony.

Ethno-Nationalism The Religion

WE WUZ DESERT PEOPLE
WE WUZ SLAVES
WE WUZ WANDERERS
WE WUZ KANGZ
WE WUZ SLAVES
WE WUZ KANGZ
WE WUZ BLOOD LIBEL

OY VEY WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE US

everyone needs a scapegoat

The only true religion. Jews have risen to the top of society by the will of God. You will be a worthless slave until you accept the one true God.

Racial preservation and warrior religion.

>Skeptics who refused to believe in a guy who claimed to be a god that came from a virgin birth.
>Stubborn fucks who refused to give up their original culture and assimilate, alienating them.
>People with a massive victim complex that is justified because everyone hates them for not assimilating.

This. It's actually ironic that neopagans fake religion want to emulate what the Jewish religion actually is (and what everyone criticized them for). Having a religion obsess with bloodlines and race over spirit.

Daily reminder many religions place emphases on virgin births
>inb4 the physical virginity of Mary is more important to Christianity
I understand. I'm just saying spiritual virginity is different from physical virginity and regardless of what 90% of christians believe you're a free man able to make your own observations in life.

>Mental gymnastics the post

>free thought is mental gymnastics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

It's the first chapter of the Jewish Adventures trilogy, followed by Christianity and Islam and the spin-off, Mormonisn: Jesus in Space.

Epic meme bro.

I also think for myself and I believe in flat earth theory, glad you are sticking up for us free thinkers who don't let the MAN dictate how we think :)

This is also why the Jews hate the race-aware Whites, it's because we reached the same "level" as them, whiile most of the humanity is still ignorant. What we lack now is a racial religion, perhaps Judaism will fit our(WhiteNat) need who know ?

>Being this metaphysically illiterate
wew.

>How could anything be true that goes outside my comfort zone? After all, philosophical materialism is the only logical way!

>Considers themselves informed on things they can't prove or perceive.

Daily reminder that frogposters are /pol/posters.

Do your Veeky Forumstoric duty, sage and report shit threads to keep the board free from the invading /pol/ish hordes.

>assumes I haven't perceived something
You assume a lot.

Get treatment for your schizophrenia user before you start wearing people like coats.

>All spiritual experiences are mental illness
[citation needed]

Can you prove otherwise? Because the burden of proof falls on you to prove that yours is somehow outside the norm.

>Makes outlandish statement
>b-but the burden of proof is on YOU
wew.

Good, you understand what you are doing. Now fix it.

I asked you to back up your statement and you refuse. Pretty sure that burdens on you, buddy.

>claims to see things
>can't prove they are real
>other people need to disprove it in order to falsify it

Hey user I see a unicorn standing right next to me, he tells me I am the chosen one!

I never claimed I saw anything. You must not know how meditation and the like work. It's ultimately about expanding your mind. Not "seeing" things as you so childishly believe.

My level of perception is higher than yours and I just perceive the true lies that you believe is truth :3

It is all pretty complicated you might never understand, you just have to be born with gifts like mine.

Delete this post

Who's claiming they were born with gifts? I put hard work into a meditative practice and after many months I was blessed with a response. Most people who are serious will say the same thing.

You have a lot of assumptions.

Oh no I was born with abilities that let me perceive everything you are perceiving with meditation and more. I can't believe you needed to work hard to do something so simple, I am already a level above you and I never put any work into it.

Maybe you should consider informing people on other things like how to bag groceries or drool without thinking because obviously metaphysics isn't your forte.

Your point isn't as clever as you think it is. After all, if I told you I saw a deer outside my window today you'd have no way of knowing. Yet it's clearly possible. If I told you after months of meditation I had a spiritual experience you think it's as crazy as your baseless claims.

>after months of meditation I had a spiritual experience

Found your soulmate.

A religion that evolved from regular Caanite / Phoenician polytheism in the late Iron age to Monolatrism throughout the first half of the second temple to Monotheism, and becoming more orthodox Monotheistic in the Hellenistic era. The reason why it's clergy got so theological and dominant in controlling their community compared to the priests ith Greco-Romans and Zoroastrians is because they were a subjugated people for so long, that their leaders that were in charge of running their community and act as diplomats to their Masters consisted of the most well-educated and affluent class. Either these individuals were inherently priests before getting accepted as the community leaders or they were secular individuals who merged with the Priestly / Clergy class to gain more influence and control over their people, I can't really say for sure. Either way, these Rabbis were the most educated people of their society, they probably sat around and drummed up more philosophical and theological approaches to their traditions to 'improve' the rationality of it and to secure their control over their communities.

The result is Judaism, as we know it, came about as somewhat just traditionalism and somewhat meta-philosophical after the Hellenistic era and throughout late antiquity. The reason why it didn't die out was because Rabbis asserting themselves in their communities and crafting their identity and values to make them separate from everyone else.

>ad hominem

>Person makes claims just like yours
>compares you both
>claims "ad hominem" because of hurt feewings

Jesus christ what fucking faggot

Did you even read what you posted? Her claims don't even close to mine. Work on your reading comprehension. At the. very least It's clear you see everything in terms of black and white.

>A religion that evolved from regular Caanite / Phoenician polytheism in the late Iron age to Monolatrism throughout the first half of the second temple to Monotheism

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

Canaanite religion was sex oriented and purely sensual it has literally nothing to do with a stern religion like Yahwhism who was mostly without temple and with unadorned shrines(the various hebrew shrines for examples), add the fact that there is no god called Yahwhe in the Amarna letters and the Ugaritic Theogony which are the biggest on Canaanite religion, and we can firmly claim that Yahwhism has nothing to do with Canaanism.

>The reason why it's clergy got so theological and dominant in controlling their community compared to the priests ith Greco-Romans and Zoroastrians is because they were a subjugated people for so long, that their leaders that were in charge of running their community and act as diplomats to their Masters consisted of the most well-educated and affluent class.

Once again bullshit

Judaism was created against the Judean Clergy/Nobility represented by the Sadduceans, and Judah only became a Theocracy after the return to Babylon, before that the Clergy was under the Nobility like we saw it with Omri and Salomon who created their own temples.

>Either these individuals were inherently priests before getting accepted as the community leaders or they were secular individuals who merged with the Priestly / Clergy class to gain more influence and control over their people, I can't really say for sure. Either way, these Rabbis were the most educated people of their society, they probably sat around and drummed up more philosophical and theological approaches to their traditions to 'improve' the rationality of it and to secure their control over their communities.

>Rabbis
>Priests
Pick one

>which are the biggest on Canaanite religion, and we can firmly claim that Yahwhism has nothing to do with Canaanism.

which are the biggest sources on Canaanite religion, and we can firmly claim that Yahwhism has nothing to do with Canaanism*

>The result is Judaism, as we know it, came about as somewhat just traditionalism and somewhat meta-philosophical after the Hellenistic era and throughout late antiquity. The reason why it didn't die out was because Rabbis asserting themselves in their communities and crafting their identity and values to make them separate from everyone else.

Only part i agree with.

Every point you have made can be used to defend what she has perceived. They also have the same criticisms as well. Really makes ya think.

Jews are chosen people of the G-d

>Every point you have made can be used to defend what she has perceived.
How?

What, d'you look in the mirror again and just HAD to tell everyone what you saw?

For example

>After all, if I told you I saw a deer outside my window today you'd have no way of knowing. Yet it's clearly possible. If I told you after months of meditation I had a spiritual experience
Yours

>After all, if I told you I saw a deer outside my window today you'd have no way of knowing. Yet it's clearly possible. If I told you for months I had a spiritual experience.
Hers

See how they same tenuous logic can be used to defend both? If anything she doesn't make claims that her meditation allows her to perceive things and she is better at defining what she actually perceived. Maybe you should be asking her for advice user.