MODS, for FUCK'S SAKE???

Can we please get the racist shit here banned and send the far right fuckwits back to their containment board?

There will never be a serious business proposal that has "Hitler" or "Nigger" or "Trump" anywhere in its makeup. Any person with an IQ above downie level knows this.

These stupid skinhead altcoins are cluttering up the board and scamming legit traders out of real discussions on crypto. Fuck this noise.

Somebody tell me when asshole will be impeached already so we can keep the nazi frogposters corralled in their play pen?

>unhinged cnn viewer detected

shit bait newfriend, now go back.

Kill yourself shit for brains, shitlibs are not welcome here and do not deserve to own any crypto.

>fuck this noise

Back to tumblr you go

DOGECOIN GUYSSSSSSSSS

*tips fedora*

>never a serious business proposal for the right
I don't think you can feel which way the wind is blowing, niggerkike.

Kys and back to le plebbit

t.nigger

Not, OP.

Were tired of shitcoins, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. This place was so fucking nice two weeks ago.

>"I don't like something so please BAN it REEEEE"

I can't wait for the civil war that will happen this summer. See you on the streets you beta cuck. HAIL TRUMP

kys summerfag

nobody gives a shit about your feelies

>Any person with an IQ above downie level knows this.

funny that you say that sine the average African IQ is around 70

where as European people with Downs syndrome have and average of 85

>just started Veeky Forumsing two weeks ago
gtfo faggot

agree with op
everyone even using the word "n*ggercoin" or *h*tlercoin" is too much of a pussy to tell ANYONE they know in real life.
you should all just fuck off if you seriously think you're funny or cool with those racist coins
im actually serious

agree, but are there even mods here?

>Or Trump
Almost got me until this line
Nice try, nigger

Why don't you all shill on /pol/, no one is going to buy you shitcoin on yobit.

You fucking retards are giving cypto a bad name.

You could have at least fucking made a token on (((Bankcor))) but you're fucking /r/the_donald brainlets.

I want my old /pol/ and Veeky Forums back.

>getting offended by jokes

spotted the assblasted tumblrina

spotted the racist

>t.Nigger
X^DDDD

notice how minorityies always want to censor how and what words you are using?

it's like they don't want to be reminded of their inferiority

I mean a white man can be called literally anything and it wont get to him.... because he has no inferiority complex

This board needs a wall and more border patrol.

>one post from this id
FUCK OFF I ready profited

>niggers are trying to get rich with coins instead of real work
oh wow who would of figured

Wow, you really showed him

>tips fedora
>tips Dogecoin.
>+1 upboat

spotted the nigger

and?do know where you are faggot

who the fuck complains about "racism" on an anonymous image board

Have an upvote ;)

But seriously I completely agree with you.

back to pubbit if you care about censorship you kiked nigger

Fuck off retard, Veeky Forums has always been a /pol/ colony board only second to Veeky Forums.

Fucking reddit scum trying to cash in on us. At least respect our culture, since all know you are too fucking dumb to understand it.

DETECTED THE RETARD WHO DIDN'T BUY NGR WHEN IT WAS CHEAP

Yea, i can see that u're not faggot op you fuckin subhuman plebbit nigger.
Now kys

Kys disgusting subhuman nigger

woha this white superir mind knows whats up

NIGGER GET OUT!
>Pro tip: Hitler did nothing wrong.

its okay to be triggered, it happens a lot these days, dont be ashamed
at least you have your safe space :)

see

>MY BOARD

This generation is fucking cancer.
Crawl back to plebbit, shitbreath.

funny how people on Veeky Forums often make jokes about "liberals/leftists" being triggered
but in the end many people here are triggered just as easily if you tell them about their racist behaviour

actually, wouldnt you guys count as minorites aswell?

I agree. These raycist are getting in the way of me shilling my Glory coin GHL.

Have the balls to wait for the shitposting wave to pass, you, measly sissy

WE NEED TO REMOVE THE SUBHUMANS AND MAKE Veeky Forums GREAT AGAIN!

Far right pantshitters are objectively the most easily triggered group of all.

They still won't admit to climate change despite an overwhelming consensus.

They still won't admit the election was hacked, even though every Senator questioning Comey last week took it as a given, Republican and Democrat alike.

They still won't admit this administration hasn't done a single thing except quietly dismantle Dodd-Frank and take baby steps to gutting healthcare for Trump's billionaire buddies.

They still deny we wouldn't be having this kind of insane, frantic chaos if Hillary were President, and every single measurement tells us she'd be a thousand times better than the orange dipshit.

They live their whole lives in bitter denial.

Forget fake news.

They want to force us into their fake fucking reality, and I'm very, very pissed that I can't even get away from it when I come here just to make some honest money with crypto without any politics.

It's completely out of control. You can't even flip through two or three threads here without seeing some skinhead meme or sweaty virgins fantasizing about supermodels who would never give them a second glance if they were worth nine figures.

I can't even believe this shit sometimes.

why not let some nigger or a sandnigger live in your house then if you are not a waysist human then and hou nong it lasts without your nigger mugging, stealing or raping. I dare you. Dont forget to pay up your taxes to give the welfare niggers!

>this guy watches fox news
>this guy is edgy

Tl;dr

Btw, your a nigger

>niggers chimping out on Veeky Forums

>Far right pantshitters are objectively the most easily triggered group of all.
Stopped reading there. You literally just created a thread out of how butthurt you are that some people are having fun doing and saying things you don't like. Get a cure for your cognitive dissonance user-san

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the private key.

Im a spic with about 5 grand on blockfolio you fucking dumb nigger and I hate niggers with a passion as I been mugged and had to knife him and murdered one of my cousins. Are are fucking surprised I despise these animals?

>IQ above downie level
So no niggers and mudshits? xD

Buy some Nigger and Hitler you fag

This is bait, retard.

not your board, you filthy communist subhuman. all you get is a helicopter ride when the day of the rope comes.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist. The spam is annoying though

I'm a /pol/ock and I agree. This shit is retarded. I would understand maybe one catch all thread for this shit, but we don't need 6 nigger coin threads at once, plus others.

Welcome to the wild wild west. It's a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness.

BITCH.

But how is it different than anything else? Every fucking day on Veeky Forums is a bunch of shit-tier threads of retards shilling literally-who shitcoins. The ONLY_DIFFERENCE here is that these shitcoins are politically incorrect.

This is what people are annoyed by. Nobody cares about the word nigger here and no one is offended. We just don't want retarded fucking spam ruining the board. You could be creating and spamming puppy, kitten and butterfly coins and it would be equally irritating.

But people HAVE been spamming puppy and butterfly coins for weeks now. And people are only now taking issue with it because its niggercoin.

HEY

I have seen images because of this.
Which I would've never seen.
Those horrors of slavery, the incestry of hitler.

And I live in those places now, you know?
Better show it to them, this is the truth.
IF WE CANT LAUGH AT HITLER; HE WILL COME AGAIN AND GAS US!!!!!!!!

thats why its important to laugh at trump. f* incest father, daaaam

i don't like any of those shitcoins but i still prefer them over salty pieces of dogshit such as you, OP. stay mad faggot

>Fuck this noise.
what is this lingo

Fuck off, niggerjew untermensch.

>Equating Trump to Niggers

Do you want me to send you some Zyklon coins? They're mooning any day now.

>this thread
All you faggots not spotting the poe are proving his point

I second this mods.

this is a blue board, NGR should already fit in being against the rules.

When? And don't be a cunt and try to pretend that 3-4 Bitbean or Digi threads (coins which are somewhat relevant and have multi-million dollar market caps etc) is the same thing as literally dozens of threads for day old meme coins.

I'm fine with these coins but I'm tired of all the begging.

>when
Literally 24/7. Pretty much every day, the front page is just people spamming various shitcoins saying "C'MON GUYS THIS SHIT IS GONNA MOON PLS BUUUUUUUY"

Literally no different than niggercoin. If you want to delete niggercoin threads, you need to delete ALL the shitcoin shilling too.

Nigger coin was funny at first. But all these copy cat "me too!" attempts at being offensive are lame. Just like everyone kept posting shitty 1 sat coins after RDD / moon coin.