Did Adolf the Hitler ever actually comment upon race outside of the Judaism...

Did Adolf the Hitler ever actually comment upon race outside of the Judaism? Tbh I'm pretty sure the whole 'muhh white race' is very american in nature and, in fact, has nothing to do with nazism but rather dumb hicks appropriating a german madman to suit their ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artaman_League
german.about.com/od/culture/fl/German-Words-to-Avoid-A-Special-Slang-Glossary.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

>I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves
this triggers the poltard

>Hitler actually wasn't a white supremacist

Really activated my almonds.

Hitler was obsessed with proving that 20th century Germans were in fact descendants of Greeks. If I remember well he sent dedicated archeologist teams to Greece to find any kind of proof to his theory, because he really couldn't stand the fact that his ancestors were hairy barbarians

He cared more about civilizations than about races, which where in themselves just a quick way to sort the "barbaric" from the "civilized"

Only Anglotards thought he was, because they always feel compelled to hamfist their retarded Anglo concepts into everything. I swear Guardian ran an article a few years back that mentioned St. Augustine was black just because he lived in Africa.

You're confusing Hitler with Himmler.

He mainly talked about Germans being a Herrenvolk and thus destined to rule. The white thing is burger projection, correct.

Cmon he gave him the funds

>everything that ever happened in Germany had to be approved by Hitler
No.

Not everything, but that particular point was

I'm by no means a neo-Nazi or racist but from what I've read about Hitler over the years just doesn't fit the picture of a genocidal maniac. A humanitarian and vegetarian with some romantic and naive views about humanity, he believed every "race" should achieve its full potential. To me it just doesn't add up that he would order the extermination of a race. I get that he wanted to deport Jews, but not genocide them. I'm not a Holocaust denier, it's just something I thought was odd for a long time.

Hitler confirmed weeb.

>I'm by no means a neo-Nazi or racist but
here we go,
I'm by no means rude, but you are an idiot.

does this explain all the yellow fever betas?

You sure showed him the error of his ways, that is having an opinion.

Uttering racist or neo-nazi opinions is not nehgated by stating not to be racist or a neo nazi

that said it's fine and dandy to perceive uncle Adi as a fine and upstanding politician whose main concerns were the love of his Volk and puppies.

Having questions about the holocaust isn't inherently racist, the problem is people usually go right for "the dirty jews fabricated it all!"

They understood the term differently. I think both Hitler and Rosenberg talked mostly about the superior German/Nordic race, not that all white people are equally superior.

Hitler wasn't a humanitarian. He himself described WW1 in Mein Kampf as the greatest experience in his life.
>vegetarian
Vegetarianism and love of nature was quite popular among volkish movements from the period. Nature and the Volk were pure and inseparably connected. That's why people like Jews (that weren't part of German Volk) were often compared to parasites. It was a foreign destructive element that should be eliminated. Same with mentally ill, they corrupted and weakened the Volk.

>Sub-100-IQ reactionary detected

Hitler didn't believe the "german race" existed. Germans in his eyes and the opinion of other nordicists like him were a mixture of several aryan subraces.

The least 'polluted' one. Or maybe it was Dietrich Eckart. It's hard to tell apart those Nazi delusions.

there's nothing racist about his post, finding contrary facts about Nazis doesn't equal "kill all Jews"

Nope, the least polluted one was the nordic race, swedes and such. Hitler and his ilk repeatedly affirmed how the scandinavians were racially superior.

Have you read Mein Kampf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artaman_League

>This movement encompassed hundreds of groups throughout Germany that were involved in various experiments tied to ecology, health, fitness, vegetarianism, and naturism (Nacktkultur).
>This völkisch movement believed that the decline of the Aryan race could only be halted by encouraging people to abandon city life in favour of settling in the rural areas in the east.[5]
>By 1927, 80% of its membership had become Nazis.[9]

This is from NSDAP program:

>4. Only a member of the race can be a citizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of German blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently, no Jew can be a member of the race.

>just doesn't fit the picture of a genocidal maniac

>some romantic and naive views about humanity
That's a trait shared by most genocidal maniacs. How do you picture a genocidal maniac? A screaming masked man from Killzone?

The error in this line of thinking is that you have to have special traits to become a genocidal maniac. Like it wasn't possible to be a loving father and butcher of 20000 Russians at the same time. Or a vegetarian animal friend and rabid antisemite. Being a nazi is a human option, not something specifically designed for evil races like the Germans. Even it that apparently is the way lots of people are raised to see the world.

>naturism
I remember reading somewhere that at first Hitler didn't want to deal with naturists because he wasn't into it, but naturist lobbying worked so well he finally gave up and allowed the movement

>member of the race
It says Volksgenosse. That's where your anglo misinformation starts. Your language is kaputt.

Well calling anyone an idiot just because they have an opinion like won't change anyone mind, if anything it make them furious, this is why liberals lost, you can only mock and silence people so far

They were quite obsessed with nudity. You can see it in their propaganda and films.
For example, there are naked women and men in Leni Riefenstahl's Olympia. And I remember reading how nudist magazines were very popular in Nazi Germany.
They probably thought about this as pure nudity in contrast to degenerate nudity from Weimar period.

Funny how several people reacted to that harmless insult, while otherwise nobody reacts to a line of though that ends with: He couldn't have done it, such a nice man.

Also you guys have to decide at some point if I am a reactionary or liberal.

Leni was a fujoshi. There is an entire sequence in Olympia portraying naked men in a sauna touching each other and making this face.

anglos are oversexualized. Nudity can also be perceived aesthetically instead of erotically. This however cannot happen in an environment demonizing nudity.

Watch it, it's homoerotic as fuck. Remember SA? It was full of homosexuals.

>oversexualized anglo detected.

>the English are OVER sexual now

This fucking site...

repressed sexuality mate.

also I said anglo. That's not only English. Just look at your language for instance: Swearing is mainly done sexually, like sexuality was a bad thing.

You're definitely a cunt, in any case.

I'll take that as a compliment my friend.

Are you calling him a cunt because he has an opinion? How liberal!

As opposed to swearing in other languages?

As opposed to swearing in German specifically which heavily relies on excremental swearing

>excremental swearing
>not done sexually by Germans

>your system of swearing that relies on bodily functions is wrong and repressed
>not like this other system of swearing that relies on bodily functions

of course there are sexual swearwords and these are actually becoming more. Probably as a result of permanently being bombed by anglo media. Still traditionally German swearing is mainly a fecal thing.
german.about.com/od/culture/fl/German-Words-to-Avoid-A-Special-Slang-Glossary.htm

because fucking and shitting is the same thing, right. Anglos...
>inb4 southpark memery

Adolf the Hitler was a Nazi the German who hated Jewish the Judaism. His being a Nazi the German had nothing to do with being racist the white or being American the hick.

english zhang

Check mate.

>southpark is a great source of education

No it doesn't. It triggers larping pagan faggots lmao

Nah, Himmler was a Germaniaboo. He jizzed all over the "Noble Savage-muh germanic race" fad.

Yup, he pretty much hated Slavs. Well, maybe except for those willing to suck his cock, those were not mocked in the open.

What are you suggesting? Your comment was retarded and you were called a retard. "Abloo abloo call him names like I did, not me" pathetic beta

Yes

I am suggesting that nobody gives anglo Holocaust deniers shit. And that happens for racist propaganda reasons, i.e. Germans are evil. This again serves as a shield against any notion of self reflection in the anglo world.
The Special Needs board is over there btw >>