Albert Einstein

If Mr. Einstein was so smart, why did he think capitalism was bad?
You could say he was knoweldgeable in science but not in politics, but if he was truly smart then he'd be smart enough to keep quiet on matters he's uniformed about
So really there's only one of two options: a. He was right 2. He actually wasn't that smart

Know who also thought Capitalism bad?

Martin Luther that's who.

Merchants made him go "REEEE!"

(Source: Google Martin Luther's sermons on usury and trade)

Checkmate protestants!

this thread is perfect. I love it.

>So really there's only one of two options: a. He was right 2. He actually wasn't that smart
jfc OP, way to embarass yourself

Bumperoo

Coincidence is God's way of remaining Anonymous. - Albert Einstein

You said it yourself user, he was a brilliant scientist, not a political theorist. He talked about whatever he wanted to because people automatically assumes he was right because he was so "smart". I would trust a mechanic to fix my car, not teach me Advanced Calculus.

There is no right or wrong on this. It is a matter of perspective and inclination. All human systems are imperfect.

Capitalism has distinct advantages, but its weaknesses are just as immense, and in my opinion, stem from the same source.

The strength of Capitalism lies in its power to harness human desire and turn it into a form of productivity. It is this same force, Desire, which is also the root of every darkness in a Capitalist society.

In order to harness the power of human desire, one must permit people the freedom to pursue their desires, however, with this freedom comes the opportunity which men and women more inclined to their darker sides will seize upon to every advantage irrespective of the impact on social and natural environments.

The populace, blinded by their own gluttony or ignorance cannot stop the shrewd serpents which slither about in their midst, and the more they fail to stop them, the more the populace espouses their ways, until the system must ultimately be purged or collapse in on itself.

We play a balancing act against this natural socioeconomic entropy.

Ultimately, it is similar to the balances achieved in nature between bacteria and their hosts - some are edifying while others threaten to destroy the very environment on which they depend.

>The populace, blinded by their own gluttony or ignorance cannot stop the shrewd serpents which slither about in their midst
Are you high? Because this sounds exactly like something I'd type when I'm high.

classcucks btfo

>effort posting

I'm always high - on LIFE! I don't do drugs, my man.

I make it point to do everything with effort. However, in this case, it did not take much as this subject has been discussed between myself and my roommates on several occasions, and I already know my views (or suspicions).

he's not that smart. Kind of bright, but very overrated. All his real discoveries, someone woulda figured them out in the following 20 years or so anyways. Tesla, on the other hand, pulled x-rays out of nowhere. He should really replace Einstein as the most commonly used instance of genius

>not that smart

Stfu you pretentious cunt. You aren't 1/10 his level of genius.

>Can't be wrong and smart

??
??

Best post.

He also didn't buy QM. Smart people are allowed to be wrong sometimes.

1. He was a Jew
2. He grew up under the Social Democractic (communist) party in Germany

10/10

Great troll post, you've got a lot of idiots responding. I especially love what you've done with the options, a and 2, it's great.

>Capitalism encourages lending and borrowing money
>This was cosidered a sin/taboo amongst Christians of old
>Jews became lenders (origin of Jewish banks)
>Einstein was GERMAN
>he knew all about dem jewbois

Einstein was a Jew first, German second

Not even a fervent capitalist myself but intelligent people can absolutely be wrong, they're wrong all the fucking time. If they were never wrong then we wouldn't even need things like the scientific method, peer review, skepticism, collaboration, etc. They could just declare truth from on high. Obviously that's not the case, human beings are incapable of omniscience.

he is a better physicist than me, but nothing he says on any subject outside of physics is really anything noteworthy at all

He was a Jew.

Pretty sure he's referring to how it's listed
>a.
>2.