Can we please get some fucking moderation here? Hitler coin, nigger coin, holocaust coin...

Can we please get some fucking moderation here? Hitler coin, nigger coin, holocaust coin? What the fuck is this ridiculous shit. I have no problem with some racist humor but can we please keep it off the SFW boards?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/11/arts/delta-airline-trump-public-theater-julius-caesar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up nigger

>getting mad from autists shitposting

neo Veeky Forums is fucking shit

kick these shareblue kikes off our fucking board ffs, go back to plebbit you nigger loving pos

keep up faggot

gas yourself kike

yes all you cunts can fuck off to /bant/ or /b/ or /gay/

le

epic

reddit

spacing

are you tard?

Isn't it funny that Brown people need to censor language?

they do it not to be reminded of their inferiority

on the otherhand you can call a white man ANYTHING you want and he won't even notice

where as a brown things feelings get hurt because deep down they know about their inferiority

pathetic

You sound a little buttmad, my negroid friend, aren't u?

Yea right wingers never get offended by anything lol
nytimes.com/2017/06/11/arts/delta-airline-trump-public-theater-julius-caesar.html

What makes you think that op or anyone on this board is black?

>MUH CENSORSHIP
Why can't you understand that nobody here cares about words like nigger, kike, spic etc?We just want to keep bullshit off of what was once a decent board.

its a real coin. fuck off. you don't like talking about coins on the coin board. fucking kys.

Kys you fucking liberal piece of subhuman shit!

14/88 Sieg Heil

take a hike, kike

micro dick jamals going "bu-bu-but I ain't black mista"

lmao doesn't take a sherlock to figure out who's white and who's a subhuman

You didn't answer, how did you deduce that?

I think the only solution is for someone to create BBC coin or something so the alt-right faggots on Veeky Forums freak out and cry to the mods. Then we might actually get something done.

kek, ironically that would be a lot more profitable as cucks like you drive up the price.

"alt-right" doesnt freak out over myths

BBC is refuted, only scientifically measurements ever taken were below white average

BBC is just the typical grasping after straws of a population with HUGE inferiority problems

but it's inevitable that these animals develop these inferiority problems in a white society because just look around you nigger

- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.

BBC should have been niggercoin's abbreviation

>"""alt-right"""
pls

Since you're not answering, how about you define white instead?

yea I'm also seeing nudity and shit... has to stop

You know damn well what white is. Why don't you ever ask this question of any other group? Why don't blacks have to define it? Or asians?

take a shit

look at it, now look in the sky, now look at the shit again

yes you look more like the shit and not the sky

also you can do this because you never invented toilets and your relatives still shit in bushes under the deep blue sky

Because trying to discuss something with and it's fairly safe to assume you consider yourself white, I can't assume that from anyone else. Use you're superiority to answer my questions.

lmaoing at all these spergs straight out of /b/ "muh epic racism lol h8 nigs and jews watermelon chicken chicken chicn kfc oogabooga yamaka gas jewwies"
Reddit is more tolerable than your tired old edgy memes.
>inb4 you need to go back

I urge everyone to visit
tiny dot cc / savebiz
Since we have no mods, it's the only way.

also your low IQ makes me laugh

you literally replied to my post where I wrote in a list just a few of the many things white people invented yet you fail to grasp what white is

good god youre pathetic

>on the otherhand you can call a white man ANYTHING you want and he won't even notice

You're a racist, homophobic, xenophobic cuck.

why don't you define what black is?

>Reddit is more tolerable than your tired old edgy memes.
So go back.

Niggers are an outlier. A vestigial race as obsolete as the appendix. The aggro deck of the human genome. No place in a world of thinking men.

>Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.

Is this severe mental retardation or bait? Hard to believe there people actually this ignorant of history.

Only white people have to justify and defend their own existence, goy!

I don't have a definition for it, I guess it's a concept that helps define something or a characteristic of something in this context.

history like you never invented the wheel or fire

yes.

Gib hate coins pliazi

3PG18AapU1uyigE3SjXMkS2RwxRABCDh6eH

You didn't though are you sure that everyone that invented those things fit's into what you define as white?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
T H I S
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who said anything about niggers? Northwestern Europeans haven't done jackshit to contribute to humanity up until the last 500 years.

History before the Renaissance was built on the backs of the Chinese, the Greeks, the Persians, the Indians, the Muslims and the Romans. Pig-skinned whitey didn't do jackshit beyond the 1500's, he was only renowned for being a barbarian.

To say that without whites humanity would still be in the stone age when the majority of Europe remained barbaric and tribal until the last 1200 years really is proof of great historical illiteracy. I suggest you pick up a book and study ancient history, at a time when Mesopotamians had functional societies, education centers, tax systems, paved roads, trade hubs, infrastructure and armies while Europeans were playing around with mud.

not gonna take the time to refute all these lies

in the end youre still a shitskin and you do know about your inferiority even if it's hidden under you inflated ego you created to protect you little shitskin self

send me some coins! I wanna ride these meme trains
3PKSqU22oCp5P46jJXqxmsAvkzjHD52yapY

Gibs pls?

3PNoJ8VpDcWrjtqTdYcms7fNTkKq4yvpidR

I'm from 8/pol/ and haven't posted on Veeky Forums for years, I'm exclusively here for the hatecoins.

I get it, you're larping. You got me.

3PP7KVexDHFE3WZzkHgjsc67ofy7c1x2vSG

GIBS ME DAT NIGGAS

Cuckservatives aren't right-wingers.

Quit crying bitch.

b2r

buyhighselllow nigga muh dik

>"women with 12 inch cocks"

Those are MEN you libshit faggot.

no but if your little shitskin inferiority flares up and writes a block of text with 200 flase statments I'm not gonna take the time to prove your little monkey ass wrong

you see I don;t want to teach you, I just want to remove you from my countries

and if you dont want to move I will fucking kill you by slowly awakening millions of whites to the reality of your leechdome

user, your the one that posted the wall of text. If anything you have the inferiority complex and the need to prove your superior. Are you saying that you aren't larping?

>use you're superiority
>use you are superiority

>I dont even care lol
>but it's still "bullshit" and I need it b& thnx

Thanks, I missed a couple of words too.

I wonder (((who))) is triggered by this post?

3PQWWstNiZtUJGr4rgxEG9X2GeZ4gmxkGps

Accepting any kind of hatecoins anyone has and wants to gibes. Could use some waves too so I can use my wave wallet to transfer coins to others.

Lol, loser

Are questions hard user? Do you want to go back to /pol/ and ask for help?

Jesus fucking christ.

These autists think they're so edgy but I guess that's what happens when you never interact with real people, let alone real people of a different color.

Is there a place for reasonably intelligent discussion of crypto that isn't shilling niggercoin every 5 seconds?

>History before the Renaissance was built on the backs of the Chinese, the Greeks, the Persians, the Indians, the Muslims and the Romans.

Greeks and Romans were white, deal with it. Muslims stole everything they had from the half of the Greco-Roman empire that they conquered, raped into oblivion, and then turned into a third-world shithole. Indians didn't do much before the British showed up, they were also ruled by white steppe nomads at various times, which is also what the Persians were.

I know you'll demand spoon-feeding, but it's actually an accepted genetic fact that modern Europeans are a mixture of paleolithic hunter-gatherers who carried the genes for darker skin and light hair+eyes with near-eastern agriculturalists who carried the genes for light skin and dark hair+eyes.

Modern middle-easterners have been polluted by the Arab (the official term is literally "Arabization"), a filthy inbred mongrelization of mediteranean and ethiopid negroid, this is why they have done nothing of note in over 1,000 years except invent the African slave trade.

Have you read any of these studies?

Hey shitskin in here demanding answers to rhetorical questions why are you worth the effort to spend one's time educating you on this shit? You have access to the /pol/ library just as much as the rest of us.

8ch net/pol/res/993439.html

antifa please go

Fuck /pol/, they need to stay at their containment board. Stop ruining what used to be a good place.

Also fuck the useless mods for doing nothing about it.

Because it should on the tip of your fucking tongue or do you just like being edgy and don't want to admit?

I got a big fucking folder with notes, hundreds of notes, that I could copypaste for every argument... and thousands of files... and many books... and I can name basically every white supremacist organization or leader there is from Julius Evola to Harold Covington to Laura Southern.

Thing is, 4 years ago I discovered the occult, and I abandoned my focus on race as I realized magick / psychic abilities are real and philosophy is really fucking important and decided that was more important place to put all my efforts. So I saw you harassing some other aryan user in here expecting him to give your time and I want to know why you think you're worth the time. What do we gain from convincing you of shit and turning you into a "based nigger" or some similar cancer? If anything we need to radicalize anti-whites so they become more anti-white. We need to push extremism on both sides until it ends up igniting in total race war and we finally exterminate the shitskins.

you're just not worth it

don't you understand it? probably you dont

>hurrr durr ur wrong but i dont wanna prove it

Don't worry, I didn't expect anything more from a sub-100 IQ retard.

>you do know about your inferiority

Hey, I am not the one constantly bringing up race because I have no other qualities I can attribute to myself. If anything, it looks like you're the one with the inferiority complex and the only thing you can do to make yourself look good is bring up race. I'm sorry some nigger cucked you, but that's the way thing are.

>Greeks and Romans were white, deal with it

Greeks and Romans would never have identified themselves as being the same as the barbarians of Northern Europeans. Mediterraneans aren't white, that's a fact. Olive-tonned skin isn't pig-skinned like Northwestern Europeans. Whether it's Spaniards, Italians or Greeks, they all have much darker skin than say Scandinavians, Germans or Anglos. Not the same at all.

>Muslims stole everything they had from the half of the Greco-Roman empire that they conquered, raped into oblivion, and then turned into a third-world shithole. Indians didn't do much before the British showed up, they were also ruled by white steppe nomads at various times, which is also what the Persians were.

Jesus fucking Christ, just kill yourself already. There's literally no reason to be this retarded in [current year] when you can literally Google everything up. Indians didn't do shit before the British? It's the other way around numbnuts. All the Indian discoveries including significant progress in mathematics and the creation of modern numbers came from Indians long before the Brits even sailed out to conquer the world.

This is the problem with white supremacists, not only are absolute subhuman trash that can only take pride in something they had no control of (their melanin pigmentation), but they're also astoundingly illiterate when it comes to history. Pick up a fucking book and read you fool.

If your into anything resembling alchemy then you should know that Ideas are should be questioned in order to be improved. His reluctance to answer questions equates to a reluctance to grow. I was trying to help him the subject matter is completely irrelevant.

OP is probably trying to figure out a way to downvote your post...

Veeky Forums is like the call room in wolf of wall street

anything goes motherfuckers

I like your sstyle brother

that's what I'm tying to do I only talk to the fear and inferiority aspects of shitskins

you can;t teach them anything anyways so just make the feeling of inadequacy stronger in them so they create more eye opening shit like BLM

>and I can name basically every white supremacist organization or leader there is from Julius Evola to Harold Covington to Laura Southern.
>Laura Southern
>Lauren Southern

So an attention whore with hoards of beta numales following her is considered the leader of a white supremacist organization? Nice, that's when you know your movement really stands for nothing.

The only great regret in all of this is that Rome didn't team up with it's fellow superpower Parthia to kill all the white barbarian subhumans and to restore civilization to all of Europe. Too bad Roman colonizing efforts in Britain and Europe failed, should've wiped them out and resettled the land, Lebensraum-style.

History is history buddy, the subhuman of yesterday could be the ubermensch of today. Do not mistake human subjectivity for dogma.

>muh race is only skin deep myth

Btw, you shitskins will claim the accomplishments of whites when you outbreed us in our own countries and destroy them, just like what happened in India.

I legit have huge lacerations all over me like the man in your picture. The ones on my skull aren't so big but I have very similar scars on my arms. heh

dont forget jews. people are auctioning off jews now.

Culture > Race

You can have white retarded hillbilly rednecks and extremely intelligent black billionaires. Considering now that Southeast Asia is the richest region of the world and not Europe or North America, I really would say this is a terrible time for white supremacists to pop up.

William Luther Pierce, Harold Covington, Andrew Anglin, Julius Evola, Tom Metzger, Sam Hyde, Adolf Hitler, etc.... some are more lightly some more hardcore. In general they're moving forward with the right idea; fixing our demographic issue.

Most of the discussions over the last decade all the various far-right leaders just get criticized. Only Julius Evola and William Luther Pierce are hailed as demigods of White Nationalism, the others are generally controversial, or pretty shit. Adolf Hitler is also very important but none the less controversial.

I'm wearing a smug pepe shirt while typing to you btw.

Anywhere the black demographic dominates, be it a city, a state, or a country; they are all failures no matter the circumstances.

Anywhere the white demographic dominates, no matter what opposition they encountered, no matter how shit or unfair things were, strong societies were born in those areas that every shitskin like you spends all day making up excuses to be in.

If shitskins are superior or in any way measure up to the white man's greatness, why do they spend all day berating them in between receiving gibes from them and demanding to stay in their countries?

Beanwell? Why does that not say Rockwell?

I would say the most prominent and non-controversial modern one is Jared Taylor. The likes of Sam Hyde and Richard Spencer really are living memes and Lauren is just an attentionwhore.

There's no fixing America's demographic issue, you're fucked. Even if America stopped immigration, whites in it will be a minority by 2050, it's inevitable.

The people (race) makes the nation. The nation does not make the people. Civic nationalists are retarded cucks. Race is far more important than culture.

Take the very best cream of the crop niggers and settle them down somewhere. In 200 years it'll be a shithole. Take the most garbage criminal whites (think Australia) and in 200 years it'll be a world power.

Nah son, that's where meme magicians and high level occultists come in, and create mental viruses that cause genocide to happen. Of course shutting the borders will do nothing with all the niggers here. That's why we need to boil the frog so quick he jumps out of the water.

Tell that to white Appalachia.

where can i trade niggercoin?

I'm just saying. If you can make money buying and selling niggers, who cares if it's offensive? I mean, black people started doing it hundreds of years ago.