Q: Which country has been the absolute worst in wars throughout history?

Q: Which country has been the absolute worst in wars throughout history?

A: Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dano-Swedish_war#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Front_(World_War_I)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hemmingstedt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree with the first three.

I don't know much about Danish military history aside from viking memes and losing to the Swedes. Enlighten me on their failures.

In the 30years war they lost horribly in their intervention against hre, so they switched sides and lost horribly on that side as well.

They've lost most wars against Sweden despite having equal quality of gear and having equal or slightly more number of troops

Italy being a miserable joke in two world wars still seems worse

Here, have a list of danish-swedish wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dano-Swedish_war#
even when they were dominant power of the region, they still lost many Times' Then as well

The Italiens had inferior gear, danish gear was on par with their enemies most of the time i'm quite sure

>The Italiens had inferior gear
Not compared to the Greeks

Austria is as bad if not worse than Italy.

They surrenderd to Germany in under 6 hours and whatever and said.

China. All their wars are fucking retarded.

This. It's not a Chinese war unless a minimum of 20 million chinks die.

Yeah the Chinese are amazing when it comes to war, just hurling wave after wave of human lives into enemy possisions.

Take out Austria, move Italy to the two spot, Mexico to the three spot, and put Bolivia on the bottom.

We won them both though

>WWI
>Backstab allies and proceed to get ass kicked the whole time while AH and the Germs fend off the gang bang
>WWII
>invade nigs and chimp out
>invade Slavs and have to ask Germs for help
>just give the Germs the whole front and say fuck it
>kill own leader so you can claim you won the war
You can't make this shit up

>WW1
>picked the side that promised a more certain victory plus more rewards after the war
>somehow this is a cowardly and bad choice
>WW2
>lose because of idiotic supreme command
>overthrow regime
>fight side by side with the allies to liberate your country
>somehow this makes you a traitor and a coward
>somehow this means you lost the war
REALLY made me think

Easily Iraq

Name one campaign in either world war where the Italians actually made an impact for the winning side. And don't say Sicily, mob sabotage and giving your daughter's virginity to allied soldiers doesn't count.

That's because Austria is shit at choosing allies, the Italians are just shit at fighting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Front_(World_War_I)

Slightly higher casualities than Austria-Hungary, but they still btfo them.

ok seriously i need to stop hiveminding with you guys i'm seeing flashes of light

o yo now i can do magic

>btfo
>nations fighting like 3 other fronts
>gain literally where territory that even they didn't give a shit about
So this is the power of the Italian War machine

>Italy has only existed since 1861, one of the youngest European countries
>fought only two major wars since then
>did decent in WW1
>did bad in WW2 because Hitler declared war earlier than what he agreed with Mussolini and because they had shit outdated equipment from WW1
>le Italy worst country ever at war lmaooooo xDDDDDD

>did decent in WW1

t. Luigi "Zhukov of the South" Cadorna

>did decent in WW1

t. Ameriburgers who never read anything about WW1 beyond memes they saw here

BUT WAIT

IF YOU BUY 10 BATTLES OF THE ISONZO IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES, YOU CAN GET ONE FREE!

Italians LOST land to Austria Hungary, and had more Casualties WHILE Austria Hungary was fighting on 3 fronts, one against RUSSIA.

Italy is a fucking joke. They lost to Ethiopians.

t. my great-gramps was there

...France is a goat tier military nation tho

>Italians LOST land to Austria Hungary, and had more Casualties WHILE Austria Hungary was fighting on 3 fronts, one against RUSSIA

The front they were using to fight Italy and it's allies was the most numerous. 2,160,000 Italians vs 2,380,000 Austro-Hungarians. They had enormous terrain advantage and could just hold out posts as much as they wanted. Casualties were just slightly higher for Italy, nothing very huge like the difference between Soviet and German casualties.

>They lost to Ethiopians

This meme again. I knew you'd pull that one up. Their army was 10x bigger and they were backed up by Russia with rifles and generals and commanders. Brits were the only ones ever to lose against actual spearchuckers.

>Brits were the only ones ever to lose against actual spearchuckers

Literally 20x bigger army, Brits caught unprepared, some Africans using older type rifles.

You Italians weren't much better.

>This meme again. I knew you'd pull that one up. Their army was 10x bigger and they were backed up by Russia with rifles and generals and commanders.

Italy still has no excuse consider it had a larger army in total.

>The front they were using to fight Italy and it's allies was the most numerous. 2,160,000 Italians vs 2,380,000 Austro-Hungarians.

Meanwhile, Austria Hungary is being starved to death by huge supply consumption in the east and Balkans, and the North Sea blockade, while italy is being fed supplies like a child being babysit.

You then had an autistic shitfit when you didn't get enough territory after ww1, somehow feeling you deserved south Anatolia.

>Italy still has no excuse consider it had a larger army in total.

No it didn't. See pic. They were caught in an ambush and couldn't get more soldiers there in time to fight the nogs off.

>Meanwhile, Austria Hungary is being starved to death by huge supply consumption in the east and Balkans, and the North Sea blockade, while italy is being fed supplies like a child being babysit

They could still feed their soldiers since they still had such a large army. Lack of supplies were being a problem for the civilian population.mostly. Also, remember about terrain advantage, faggot. Penetrating the alps is almost impossible. Italians were smart and just waited the Austrians to exhaust themselves completely.

>Italians were smart and just waited the Austrians to exhaust themselves completely.
if they followed this strategy, surely there wouldn't have been so many failed offensives on the Isonzo?

Luigi Cadorna was a retard, I don't deny that. He had some small victories but was overall a failure. It was Armando Diaz who finally employed the right strategy to finish that shitty empire once and for all.

>defensive pact
>alliance
Wew lad

>the country with literally, factually the best military history in Europe, and most likely the world is the worst
I want reddit to leave

If you're gonna be butthurt at least back it up with facts

If you're talking about France, OP is saying that people who think they're bad are idiots.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hemmingstedt

It's thanks to the allies that Austria choose that it still exists