Have fun

have fun

can you elaborate on why you drew your triangle in that fashion? From what I can tell, from top of top drop candle, and bottom of bear trap candle, thus this? and from that it aught to explode?

you got it

ah yes precisely.

though I also used the other red candles along the way to see the support line

>shitcoins
>1D graph

>ta works on crypto

one of us is about to XD pretty hard

What do you mean explode? Should I drop 60$ in? I would have to sell some sys coin.....

Eh why not

means it'll go up

it's abowlinger band

I saw some guy in another thread talk about it says you need to buy and it'll be a cup and candle or something

I bought at ATH, but panic sold the dip, but bought back in. oncer it started to rise again. now I'm holding for a long time until I get back what I loss at least

this is a bollinger band, the original is just triangle analysis on a flag pattern

the bollinger band are the two outer most blue lines

out of the band = overbought or over sold depending if the price is above or below it

XRP was just below it and is reentering

here is the cup and extraordinarily long handle. Handle formation is initially a down trend and will fully form once the price reaches the point where I circled

Yo who dat she kinda cute?

How high will she go before a dip to take profits my man

I trust in the cup and handle the most now because some guy called it on DGB back when it was hovering between 300-400 those few days, and then it broke out again.

Unfortunately aside from like $30, all my money is tied up in other coins that I'm bagholding because
>lol WAVES

how do you not know who that is

Absolutely informed posts. Do you personally believe that xrp will hit the circle, complete the handle, and hit the moon?

I don't have the information for the peak, all I can say is that it will (probably) set a new ATH at least.

and by set a new ATH I mean blow past it

Given that this is market depth, of course. This sell wall is mostly from whales that wanted to suppress the price on XRP, and the suppression is extremely obvious in the last week

just a matter of time

My hypothesis for why the handle is so weird is because of the parity (anti-parity??) between ETH and XRP. They basically never rose together in the last month or so, they took turns so whales can maximize profits. They wanted to pump ETH first because of this ICO bubble, before letting XRP take off. Given how on the edge ETH is right now, XRP is a pretty good buy atm

ETH and it's bollinger band for reference

How long until she blows lad? Is this a sure meme? Should I cop more? Cheapest coin with potential it seems like

Thank you, I had figured what's what a buy wall looked like, considering I watched the market depth during the eth explosion to see what the moving upwards market looked like. Very interesting, all of it.

Do you believe that people who qualify as whales also almost always know other whales and their pump and dump is typically communicated and coordinated? I agree in that I think xrp is poised to do well too given the service it entails, thus I will throw more sheckles at this.

Should I sell everything else I have at a loss and go all in?
Anyone have anything to refute this guy, it seems kinda solid.

I have 80% of my porfolio in XRP and STR so I'd clearly buy as much as possible

If you want another signal for when to buy, it's when ETH dies, though that might be a little late

that depends what you have, generally a terrible idea to sell at a loss. It's not just XRP that's about to moon

The only uncertainty I have is BTC atm, and I'm 80% sure it's done dipping for today

naturally if it isn't, then shit's dropping again

why are you guys trading on technical analysis. its retarded, especially since its a penny stock. trading that kind of volatility is retarded. Its just white noise. Following a technical strategy only leads to wrong short term planning and big losses.

experienced whales can generally recognize when other whales are in the market with a glance at the charts.

Sometimes there is dispute between them but generally it's communicated through the charts which direction they want to pump a coin

There's a pretty good copy pasta on how they communicate through the charts somewhere, the example was on Dogecoin.

I think TA works on high volume or at least cryptos mimicking TA so stock traders get in on this.

Yes gonna get insane gains.

have you looked at the charts? It's very very obviously controlled. There's no random volatility

the last week should be the most obvious of all, even to someone who has no experience in TA

I don't have a tv.

you have a computer

That looks like it's about to get DUMPED