Dank DGB Memes

>ITT we post the best DGB memes.

I think those were the best memes any coin has created besides Bitbean.

>inb4 "but it's going back up, low sats"

Sorry bag hodlers.

>DGBchan has completely disappeared since the convention
Saddest part

fuck, that's harsh

He is sucking dicks to pay her debts now.

Ahem

This is the all-time classic, to me...

Bitbean has the real memes.

I'm at E3 and I forgot my tablet.

How does there exist this large of a group all attacking DGB?

Do i smell a bit of jealousy? Its sort of like when a girl constantly insults a guy she secretly has a crush on constantly to get his attention.

yes exactly, we are jealous of your DGBags.

The actual slide is even worse desu
>Look at this huge picture of a cool boat!
>Design? Fuck that shit lets just put black text in the default font on a plain white background #YOLO.
>Who needs powerful insights when you can just show them a bunch of random, inane factoids on trade!

im just saying, theres a reason why so many of you FUDders are attacking DGB as opposed to something like PIVX or PoSW. Its like youre trying to spark some reaction in a desperate attempt.
>nitpicking one slide thats supposed to be an introduction

You do realize DGB is finalists and are going to recieve rewards at the end of july? This has been confirmed by the jared already. Or are you going to deny this because you are tinfoil hat?

award means shit. If they get a partnership and a big time backer, then I will return to buying DGB. In the mean time, I enjoyed my 400%.

Thanks for holding my bags.

Are we near the end of DGB?

We're going to the moon faggots.

this is the 7th time this guy has posted this image, he is a literal fud and cant respond to the text below the charts of (pic)

Your text has nothing to do with my image.

Next non-argument?

10000 sats when?

Because you annoying fucks annoyed the shit out of everyone 24/7
>price increases 2%
AAAAHH IT'S MOONING DGB MOON EVERYBODY MAKE 10 threads
You did nothing but spam garbage mindless memes, and pushed down literally ALL legitimate discussion good or bad. If you weren't spamming MOON or HODL or AUTIST JARED, you were spreading some shitty misinformation in an effort to shill or just because all of you were fucking stupid and refused to do any research.

Everything revolving around DGB on Veeky Forums, and everywhere else in general actually, was pure cancer and you newfags took pride in it.

>DGB is pure cancer
Did you mortgage your mama house at ATH?

No I sold near the ATH because I wasn't one of the bumbling rcancer retards on here who thought there were 2 presentations, or thought the presentation days were on the 10, or thought the presentations were in America, or didn't realize that at 9 o clock AM eastern time, it's already 9 PM in Singapore and the event was finished over 3 hours ago. Whatever else they thought because they are garbage people.