Explain

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/719793-trust-a-snake-before-a-jew-and-a-jew-before
hotair.com/archives/2016/01/13/kurds-attack-assyrian-christian-village-in-northern-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Kurdish_scientists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The left map doesnt mean that Armenians were the majority population in those areas, you dumb cunt.

t. Muhammad al-Kurdi

Right, still doesnt change what I said.

t Kurds

You're colonizers and will soon be removed by Turks, Arabs, and Armenians.

ancient armenian become/are Kurd, a rmenians nowadays brainwashed no culture slaves by Rus

>Removed by Armenians

Topkek

goodreads.com/quotes/719793-trust-a-snake-before-a-jew-and-a-jew-before

Ussr crashed long time ago. Armenians had enough time for learn about ancient Armenian

Kurds are the henchmen of the Turcs.

Turds did the same bullshit to Assyrians. All the land known as "Iraqi Kurdistan" was mostly Christian then the mongoloid kurds came from iran in successive waves and settled the region. Arbil is a semitic city, its name "Arba ela" means "Four Gods" in Assyrian and is an ancient Assyrian city. Kurdshits made it their capital and call it "Hewler" to remove its Assyrian origin. Assyrians in kurdistan are forced to register as Kurds and they keep trying to build mosques in ancient assyrian villages.

In 1988 and 1991 Kurds went batshit crazy and started massacring turkmen villagers in kirkuk, but the US media always makes them out to be the innocent victims when the Iraqi government did reprisal attacks on them. Today they are allied with ISIS and didn't do shit against them and are trying to force sunni islam on the christians.

Fuck kurds, if any race is worthy of genocide, its them.

hotair.com/archives/2016/01/13/kurds-attack-assyrian-christian-village-in-northern-syria/

wtf i hate k*rds now

Kurds arent allied with ISIS

>Assyrians
>Kurdistan
Assyrians don't have their own country and therefore can't have cities and Kurdistan doesn't exist.

This bullshit was clearly written by a t*rk. Only made to distract what you roaches did to other minorities
>All the land known as "Iraqi Kurdistan" was mostly Christian
Kurds are known for far longer than Christanity and settled in way before any christian assyrians.

If any race is worthy of genocide, it's no one. You however can get caught by ISIS and die burning to death

Assyrians were living in Mesopotamia long before you kurdshits arrived from mongoria. Your history is nothing but savage raiders.

>all those lies
you all certainly deserve be purged

Had it coming, the map.

>Kurds are known for far longer than Christanity and settled in way before any christian assyrians.
Hahahahahahaha
>Kurds actually believe this shit

stop fighting you idiots , you're supposed to be Muslim brothers. this is fitna. Kurds are great. Turks are great.
The only one that benefits from you killing each other are...ahm ((( )))

t. Paki

do it again Chemical Ali

>implying I'm Muslim

Then you deserve kurdish bombs, munafiq.

reading comprehension, idiot.
I said christian assyrians were not a thing before the kurds, assyrians were.
>Kurds are known for far longer than Christanity
>Kurds actually believe this shit
Well yes, it's true. You can look it up for yourself if you don't believe me

Who are the good guys? The kurds or the turks?

turks are the good guys, k*rds are muslim kikes

ZAZA ARE NOT KURDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

both are savage barbarians, but Turks are not as stupid and unintelligent as Kurds

Turks are the Muslims, they even let nurses wear hijabs now.

Yeah and Christianity existed before Islam so by your logic Kurds weren't a thing

i know, but kurds act like jews while turks don't

Turks killed off the original inhabitants of the land and gave to the kurds thinking they would be better because they were muslim

Imagine actually hating Kurds. That'd be insane.

Explain

Here's a better map then.

And this.

Kurds replaced the Armenians, no question. Lake Van is rightfully Armenian clay.

Epic meme, Turkish and Russian propaganda have done a really good job at getting /pol/tards to hate Kurds.

Kurds have existed for thousands of years and their culture goes before the Arabs.

t. Muhammad al-Turkic Istani

Kurds have existed for thousands of years and no amount of Turkish propaganda is going to change their right to land.

Kurds can trace their ancestry back to ancient Mesopotamia and the ancient city-states like Akkad, Babylon and Sumeria :^)

Why are you upset that Kurds like Saladin actually did something whilst the Turks engaged in genocide throughout the early 20th century?

Cuck?

>WE

>Turks killed off
nice meme, but the majority of the slaughter was carried out by Kurds, the lapdogs of the Ottomans. East Anatolia was basically like the wild west with lose Ottoman control run by different Kurdish tribes that would overtax and oppress the Christians living there
Hell, just look up the Hamidian massacres, which happend before the Armenian genocide, when Kurdish brigades would ride around slaughtering Armenians with the Sultans blessing

and even today Kurds are pulling the same shit against the Assyrians and getting away with it while Turks are blamed for "oppressing the poor PKK/Rojava"

that's not how you use the cuck meme, retard

and what did Saladin do other then taking everything Nur ad-Din had built up and left it to ruin not even a century later?

>kurds have existed for thousands of years
>0 accomplishes

They outbreed every etnicity in ME, they live in clans and are heavily armed, the people of ME are civilized, but kurds and islamic arabs always go apeshit and those without arms to defend themselves get destroyed. Kurds are very politically and really focus on breeding like rats so they can replace the population, they also relocate kurds to places allover.
The biggest jews in ME arent israelis...
Sometimes i wish turks would reconquer all land east of turkey and draw new lines, because its obv arabs and kurds and all whatnots cant handle themselves

Atleast Arabs created great scholars/scientists like ibn-Khaldun, al-Haytham and Alhazen

This is what the thousands of years Kurdish science has amounted to:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Kurdish_scientists
>most are modern time and some are just praised for having a degree from a Western University
>some might aswell also be crypto-persians

>that's not how you use the cuck meme, retard

Telling me how to use memes? Cuck?

The Kurds are great not because of your subjective valuation of achievements but rather, their communal organisation and way of life which is more authentic and reminiscent of pagan Europe than your shitty coca-cola infested world.

Cucks!

the Kurd helped the Turk in the Armenian genocide

>Rashidun Emirate
>0%

Lmao

ITT: Turks , Armenians and Assyrians spreading a bunch of bs.

However, Im proud of the Kurdbros for removing Armos and Crypto jews aka Assyrians. Both people are literally christian jews and some of the most scummy people you will ever meet. Kurds should wear 1915 like a badge of honor desu.

>"spreading bs"
>proud of said deeds that are suppose to be bs
what did he mean by this?

I'm sure female genital mutilation and honor killings are something we should all strive to.

>I'm sure female genital mutilation and honor killings are something we should all strive to.

That's only in Iraqi Kurdistan, you dumb shill and even there it is declining so fuck off.

>Kurds are originally from Iran dey colonized Mesopotamia and Anatolia REEEEEEE

So yo be sayian dey wuz ancient Anatolians n sheit?

Nah, Im saying that if Turks have the right to claim Anatolia, so do Kurds, since they also live there for at least 1000+ years.

So we can all agree that Armenians are some of the most cucked people on the planet?
>holding hands in "solidarity" with your ancestors butchers against le evil roaches so they can claim your ancestral lands as their own

t. "kurdbro"

FUCK KURDS AND FUCK TURKS ARMENIA IS A SPACESHIP

Oh, Kurds absolutely did lot of the dirty work during the Armenian genocide. They shared a land and had religious and economic differences (most Kurds were pastoral while Armenians were farmers so they clashed frequently over land), so the Turkish leadership could easily use them against the Armenians.

Ironically, nowadays Kurds are probably the nation that likes Armenians the most, they view them as brothers and allies against a common enemy, the Turks. Armenians usually have a different opinion though.

>I-It's gettin less guys kurds are totally civilized and shit they are secular and not retarded mountain monkeys who live like in the early middle ages

Yeah fuck of rojhat go fuck a donkey as your people like to.

>Dammit, why won't these stupid Kurds attack the Syrian government like we want them to?

t. Roy Gutman

Difference is that Turks actually conquered it from the Romans. The Kurds just walked in after the Turks were done defeating the Romans.

fun fact: both of these guys were kurdish

Armenians got removed themselves.

It's a good thing for nurses to wear headscarves. Would you rather your nurse let her unhygienic hair get all over everything that's supposed to be kept sanitary? It's the same reason cooks wear hair nets. People working in those kinds of jobs should cover their hair regardless of religious purposes.

kurds are bro-tier

maybe next time you armenians and assyrians should try fighting back for once

>It's a let's pretend the Byzantines in the 2nd mellinium were Romans episode

She's cute, but it's painful to think that her vagina has probably been mutilated.

Again, it's only in Iraqi Kurdistan so fuck off.