What's the deal with manlets being the best leaders in history?

What's the deal with manlets being the best leaders in history?

Granted that there more tall leaders than manlet leaders, but all the best leaders were always manlets.

Redpill me, Veeky Forums.

They aren't the best, they are the most power-hungry, some just feel the need to prove themselves all the time to compensate for their lack of height.

It's the same thing as asking why women political activists are rarely attractive.

But first you need to take a very good look at the average height (skeletons tell us a lot) in the historical and ethnic context of a person, lest you call entire peoples and cities manlets.

The height of someone is completely irrelevant as to their capabilities of being a good leader, somehow it makes manlets feel good to brag about it though.
Say, OP, how tall are you?

We have a term for that, it's called ''Napoleon complex''

Butthurt anglo detected

>anglo
German
Best watch thyself, France.

>Granted that there more tall leaders than manlet leaders, but all the best leaders were always manlets.

This is the key fact. It is much easier to get people to follow you if you are tall, but height has no bearing on actual competence. The result is that the manlets who get power anyway tend to be more competent than average (or at least more ruthless) by necessity.

This is literally the result of English propaganda. How can you take it seriously?

Napoleon was only slightly below average height for his era. Stalin, on the other hand, was a true manlet, and Krushchev was even shorter

Oddly, Mao was nearly six feet tall

Not true
Baibars was a big guy
First Crusades best leaders were all big guys
Charlemagne was a big guy
Cortez was 6'

Big guys run shit, and stick around for a while afterwards because their people respect them. Manlets conquer out of rage and then their shit falls apart because people eventually realize they only look big because they're on a horse. manlets will never learn

>who was Peter the Great

People are super tall today compared to history before global trade/multiple agriculture revolutions. So not only was every great leader a manlet, everyone was a manlet.

>Butthurt anglo
why would be butthurt frenchie, we weren't the ones who got BTFO

Manlet chiming in.

Here's my experience.

I've always been short, and when I was about eight or so I got picked on for the first time by a bully.

When I went home I asked my father how to handle it, and he told me to stick up for myself - never to throw the first punch, but to make sure I stuck up for myself.

And so I did.

Over the years, especially as puberty came to all of us, more bullies arose.

This happened because of two reasons - competition for women, and the majority of people growing much taller.

Now most guys are just jibbing in good fun and there's no harm in that, but every now and then I came across a douchebag or two that really just wanted to hurt someone. Guys like them tend to look for "easy" targets.

So - here were my manlet solutions to life's problems.

1. I started martial arts and took it very seriously - training often, branching into the gymnastic aspects of training, theories of battlefield strategy ancient and modern, etc.,.

Over the years I met a lot of strong, talented martial artists, most of whom were average-to-large in size. Due to the inherent strength, weight, and reach advantages of taller men, a smaller man has to be more painstakingly strategic, and learn to very decisively seize openings.

The reason is simple: he can take more of your punches/kicks/etc than you can of his.

2. Women:

For women, who are more naturally interested in taller men, you must also be creative - lacking in the physical, you must master other skills which women desire.

So today, though I am short (very short even), I am a highly skilled martial artist, a physicist/mathmatician by study, and a day-trader by profession. I do well with women. I don't have to act tough with men, because I can hold my own if I have to.

Still, the lesson here is that short men excel because we are evolutionary forced to "work for it." It is a blessing in disguise, really.

This is why you can't trust short men. They're always scheming, strategizing, or acting like tryhards in an attempt to one-up you to prove their worth. They can't just be laid back or easy going.

Watch out man, Belgium is bait!

I'm very goal-oriented. This does not mean I'm scheming to back-stab every man I know.

I would consider it accurate to say I'm scheming to one-up every man I know, but only if he is in my field.

However, this does not mean I wish to see other men do poorly - far from it.

I want men to excel. The more they excel, the harder I must push myself, and the greater I must become to surpass them.

I look at it like a game - the greatest game, in fact.

Y'know I should also say this.

One thing you learn in martial arts is that competition is never actually between you and another person.

Other people are merely mirrors reflecting your own strengths and weaknesses back at you.

The competition is always You vs. Yourself.

Really chugged down that kool-aid.

There's no brainwashing here, my man. If you think that metaphor inaccurate, prove it by a reasonable argument (which I will refute).

Let the games begin.

Men are wierdly obsessed with other mens' heights, and look for leadership more than women. They rally behind some guy and get pathetically butthurt if someone (usually men) calls their leader short or lacking in machismo.

This is basically the strange cuck culture that appears where totally average/below average men worship the 'superiority' of another man like in sports or politics, and think nothing of the implications that has for their own worth. Its also happens with intelligence, and guys constantly try and one up their idol over the other guy, like with kasparov and musk

Overcompensating, since they are short, they have to go around conquering shit to prove themselves.