ITT: we post the next ethereums

ITT: we post the next ethereums

This train is headed to the moon.

Sharecropper sharding and multisig fugitive identification being released next update.

No one thinks your 2009-tier reddit puns are funny.

Lisk

Been swing trading this bad boy for the past couple of month's made me 200% gains, waiting for re entry

this and
>pic related

I need to get on that rocket...

Shh

SJCX
the silent riser, or just throw money into copying traders on 1broker.cc and you get the same returns basically

This

OG BTC nigger here.

Literally the only coins that actually provide value are Siacoin and Maidsafe. Decentralized clouds will actually be use by people and not hyped up garbage like 99% of the coins today.

I personally have my eyes on Siacoin

>(pic related)

dumb bitch microsoft is gonna wanna be the cloud of every coin.

have fun competing with them.

What are you even saying?

shift is good but there are others that can does what it does better

I have high hopes for Shift but I would like to hedge my bets. Could I get the names of those coins fampai?

this obviously

ITT: Shitcoins

Probably the only legitimate answer.

All abord ETC

I would if you idiots would actually pay attention for once.

Most anons lurk, user. Just because you didn't get (you)s doesn't mean people didn't read your posts.

Siacoin will be over a $1 next year.

Trollcoin TROLL on Bleutrade. Flying totally under the radar. Gamers are using it to bet on games and they have live matches on Switch. Its been around for a while but secretly has an underground and supportive fanbase. I'm surprised the normies have not jumped into it yet.

BitBean will be getting smart contracts and Point of Sale machines, its already faster and more scalable than bitcoin.

Give me one reason not to exchange my ETC to ETH?

reasons:

It will rise verse ETH over next few days.