Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums

Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums.

Is 21 too late to turn your life around? I'm a complete loser, and a NEET.

you havent even fucking learned anything about life yet lol. you fucking idiot, wait til you are 60 until you give up. 21 is still a baby

By this age people become millionaires, break Olympic records and run successful companies, though.

if you havent turned it round by 30, you're fucked. Dont worry, many people have no idea what the fucks going on. We born, we live, we die. The end.

it really fucking isnt OP.... you could fuck around until you're 25 and still be good to turn it all around... but every day you don't start is another day you're miserable.

Lol dude you're a fucking child.

Invest in BAT and Sia coin. In a couple years time you will be a millionaire.

most successful companies that are operating today were started by people in their 40's and 50's. young people dont know shit about dick so it takes decades until the lightbulb goes off

Yeah but they go 16-40 BUILDING A FOUNDATION. Something I've neglected.

you can't compare yourself directly to people...

some were just gods like tupac, somehow managed to be extremely successful at a young age despite the odds.

most of these folks who made it young probably got all the breaks, though, as well as being talented and motivated of course.

maybe they'll get unlucky later on. maybe your luck will pick up after 21. there's no peak age for success, if you define it generally.

That's fucking bullshit. There's a reason all the rich powerful people are old men.

Just keep at it and you will make. People always overestimate what they can do in 1 year but underestimate what they can do in 5.

If you're 40 now and broke you could be a millionaire at 45

I'm 31 and just started going to college now. How do you think I feel? Hopefully my anxiety fucks off long enough for me to graduate.

But how? How can I form a method to attain success? Planning and time management and prioritization of tasks are my biggest issues.

There's not "method" just put yourself out there, work hard and make sure to not miss opportunities.

you'll be good, most of the people on Veeky Forums are in that 18-25 category so they're scared of that 30 number.

30 year olds are so much smarter than 18-25 year olds. you've still got enough neuroplasticity left to learn enough information to get a degree. but on the other hand, your ability to focus, discipline yourself, and regulate your emotions is so much greater... university will be a breeze to you, and you won't understand how all the kids around you are getting so stressed out. even as an anxietyfag you'll probably still have the upper hand over the kids.

I need to learn how to structure my day and how to be efficient in scheduling and prioritizing.

"Put yourself out there" and "work hard" would only be useful if the terms were first defined and explained what they entail. I'm a fucking NEET, I've never worked hard in my life, I have no clue where to start (and by that I mean real, self-guided progress -- not simply working a low level job).

It means be productive every day don't waste half your day on vidya or watching movies or other shit that doesn't add any value

building a foundation takes 5-10 years.

agreed. im 27 and the one thing that ive gotten better at is mastering my emotions. when everyone was freaking out about eth today, i said who gives a shit oh well and held. turns out it was a good decision.

thats like life. who gives a shit. once you realize this, you have immense power to do whatever you want because nothing or no one is stopping you. just gotta go and take it

But how specifically should my schedule look? I need specific advice here, I know it sounds stupid but I need a specific laid out plan.

Monday thru friday-
Morning/get ready for the day/check emails/check phone/read the news/breakfast - 5am-8am
Work/make money - 8am-8pm
Gym - 8pm-9pm
Night/relax/dinner - 9pm-12am
Sleep - 6-8 hours

Saturday and sunday-
off/rest/relax

fit this to your schedule and you will be set

Ultimate life hack to stop being a loser:
1. get into the habit of being in bed by 10 pm. even if it means taking sleeping pills for a week to get used to it.
2. wake up at 6 every morning
3. eat breakfast
4. take a shit, brush teeth
5. go to the gym and do cardio
6. do whatever the fuck you want because it's like 8 am and you're already a more badass day than half the population

It's scientifically proven that going to the gym and showering early in the morning makes you 70% less of a loser

no offense but people who go the gym at night are retarded. one of the biggest benefits is that it wakes you up and keeps you energized. doing it before bed is a waste and you'll end up showering twice a day

I think that's up to personal preference, primarily, although immediately upon waking is a terrible idea.

Spinal discs in particular are swollen from osmotic superhydration after a period of rest (sleep) and thus spinal flexion should be eliminated following at least for up to an hour after waking up.

The other stuff is certainly understandable but I'm more trying to understand how to schedule the day from the morning on - generally I get distracted and waste hours and hours.

I'm 30 and a NEET college dropout ($30k student debt)

My assets consist of $20 in the bank, a $500/2,000 limit on CC, and 20 cents worth of LiteDoge

decided not to kill myself 5 years ago, think it might have been a mistake but now I feel like I've invested the past 5 years and I'd be getting ripped off if i checked out now.

Trying to earn $100 online to invest in shitcoins and turn my life around atm

Dont worry, I'm all in at ARK with the 1200 I have I can be a millionaire at 24 and I am 22.

>year before 30
>find out about ETH and invest savings into it
>finally make it

Holy shit. Also OP it's never too late until you are an old man dying on the street. You aren't old and aren't homeless right? You're still good. If you live in a 1st world country you're already better off than 90% of the rest of the population that resides in shitholes like Africa or India.

at least I got sick digits...

>don't waste half your day on vidya or watching movies
I usually do the productive shit for the day and then waste the rest on recreation
is it wrong?

At least according to this ....

>The cause (and elimination of it)

>The first step in any exercise progression is to remove the cause of the pain, namely the perturbed motion and motor patterns. >For example, the flexion intolerant back is very common in todays society. Giving this type of client stretches such as pulling the knees to the chest may give the perception of relief (via the stimulation of erector spinae muscle stretch receptors) but this
approach only guarantees more pain and stiffness the following day as the underlying tissues sustain more cumulative damage.

>Eliminating spine flexion, particularly in the morning when the discs are swollen from the osmotic superhydration of the disc that occurs with bedrest, has been proven very effective with this type of patient. Realize that the spine discs only have so many
numbers of bends before they damage. >Keep the bends for essential tasks such as tying shoes rather than using them up in abdominal training. Many lifestyle and occupational examples are provided in the textbook “Low back disorders: Evidence based prevention and rehabilitation” to
guide the elimination of the cause of a clients back troubles – the clinician will find that half of...

Post btc wallet

17FhxtDpPL2v8UjjFgEBHQ8GDin5aQCGr9

Fuck, coinbase is taking a shit when I try to send. I'm going to save your address and send a little jingle-jangle in the morning.

It's not wrong but there's a decent chance you'll regret it when you're older. also it will make most hot girls think you're a loser

welp, I didnt mean to beg but if your gibs end up letting me trade my way out of the basement I will pay it forward

thanks user

Ok, now it worked.

not bad, at least you're not a crazed european that is actually terrified of stepping outside for fear of being blown up/stabbed/shot, otherwise almost in the same boat, good luck mate

>projecting this hard

just do what makes you happy.

But I can't work all day.
>also it will make most hot girls think you're a loser
Do normies never rest or do non-productive shit?

sheeit thanks so much man! I will do my best not to buy high and sell low

>otherwise almost in the same boat, good luck mate

thanks, same to you m99. rising waters lift all ships hopefully all of Veeky Forums can make it to lambotown

I'm 22, my dad just died, I got fired from McDonalds two weeks ago, and my gf wants a "break". I think we can both make it. I genuinely wish I had more to invest. Crypto is where its at right now.

You're so young. Your life is only beginning. Chin up, user.

Veeky Forums everyone

How do you get fired from mcdonalds?

For no call no show because my dad was in the ER and I couldn't/didn't want to charge my phone or bother calling.

I'm in the same boat as you OP but I'm 23
>19 years old
>Graduate High School
>Fall for the college meme
>Living with grandfather
>Sometimes have to take him to the doctor on the fly because of his trigeminal neuralgia
>Miss classes because of this
>Finacial aid gets taken away
>I don't think it's smart to take a loan out when I don't have a job
>no money means no college
>Year and a half in limbo until my friends mother gets me into summer youth
>Place I works for decides to keep me
>They are an after school program with kids during the school year
>Total hell for only $9
>Year passes and I say fuck it
>Decide to move back with my mother in far rockaway
>we don't get along but she gets me a job at a construction site she also works making $15 an hour
>every check I get she takes $150 for rent and I have to buy my own food
Fast forward a couple months

>on r9k
>See regular sudoku thread
>Some user post his blockfolio
>Come to Veeky Forums

I just put $11 in BTC at coinbase. Becoming a millionaire is so far off for me but I'll be damned if I don't try.

>21
>too old

I forget sometimes where I am..

it really isn't user, it's never too late, it's over when you give up.
>there is always panic, fear, confusion and doubt when you start changing yourself.
> i have literally started changing myself in the beginning of may after realizing i am at a dead end.
>i've been through lot in last 1.5 months, lost 12 lbs, socialized a lot by starting asking for little helps and asking advices.
>trust me asking for help and listening to advices help to make your decision, even if they are shit advices.
>thought of several plans from many advices and am still trying things out but hey i am no longer panicking and i am 26 now

>Is 21 too late to turn your life around?
Not by a long shot.

I moved back in with my parents at 30 after I dropped out of university.
Got my first real full-time job. Pay sucked for the first two years. Saved a lot living with my family. Put savings into Bitcoin starting in 2013.
Wage increased to the national average after 2 years.
I used to feel like shit at 30 but now I'm not ashamed, having turned my life around that late.

21 is very young. Just remember to start saving for your retirement ASAP. Compound interest is the 8th world wonder at it takes 20+ years to really kick in.

When you see young people who are really successful you are viewing through the lens of survivorship bias. You aren't seeing the vast majority of young people who are either trying and failing or worse yet, not even "playing the game". And of the successful young people you do see, most of them just had rich parents and therefor couldn't really fail no matter what they did/

>people
literally less than 0,0001% of the population.
Statistically kinda sounds unreasonable to expect every dolt to be as successful

This. And the successful ones are usually full of shit because they don't want to say "actually dad bought the business and gave it to me"

just buy NGR. even just a few can make a millionare.

It's not, but depending on what your education was like success is going to be easier/harder.

If your didn't go to uni or get any useful skills out of your prior education then expect to have to wagecuck for a while to get yourself into a better position.

>Trying to earn $100 online to invest in shitcoins and turn my life around atm

In the states Mturk alone should be enough to grind out a living for yourself.

This thread again?

Jesus christ this board makes me feel old.

Is literally everyone on here fresh out of their teens?

>Is literally everyone on here fresh out of their teens?

Not everyone, just the loud ones.

It's not too late man. There is plenty of time to turn your life around, but you have to be proactive. Figure out what kind of career you would like to get into. It doesn't have to be something that requires college. Go to a trade school. Become a plumber, mechanic, welder, or an electrician. If you do want to get a degree (just dont get a useless liberal arts one), start off at a local community college. If you work hard enough for a couple years you can actually get into a pretty good university. I know people who attend the University of Michigan and started off at a community college. You could also get a job at a warehouse or factory like Amazon, work hard for a couple years, and work your way up the ranks. You are only three years late OP, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Don't give up hope, quit sulking, stop being such a little bitch and get up and do something. If you're not sure what you want to do, just say fuck it and get into plumbing. After a few years you can open up your own business and won't have to be a wagie for the rest of your life. Don't forget to buy crypto once you have some savings. I wish you the best OP.

I'd say go use Mechanical Turk, but it's shit in the summer. I did find 3 W9 jobs just from doing a good job on tasks there. Current one pays $30/hr and is completely brainless. That's kinda out of the ordinary, though.

I feel the same way. I'm 22 and about to graduate with a double major in CS and Mathematics, and I feel like my life is already over.

Other people were founding facebook at this age. I couldn't even get HIRED at facebook. Just kill me now...

Older people tend to keep their age to themselves.