If Europeans are truly evil why did they spread their technical and medical expertise to the rest of the world instead...

If Europeans are truly evil why did they spread their technical and medical expertise to the rest of the world instead of maintaining a monopoly on it? Why did they allow non Europeans to attend their universities?

Instead they spread electricity, medicine, and new agricultural techniques to the rest of the world. They even taught Pakistanis how to make nukes.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

amusingplanet.com/2012/10/the-tree-houses-of-korowai-tribe-of-new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawman: the thread

>They even taught Pakistanis how to make nukes.
Bad, Bad Europeans

>Instead they spread electricity, medicine, and new agricultural techniques to the rest of the world.
Literally all of those things were invented in the united states, as soon as yuros got their hands on them all they did was start murdering each other again.

The only error of the white man is his mercy.

Because the White Man alone is capable of feeling empathy to his lessers

Did I read your post correctly? You honestly think the USA invented all medicine and agricultural techniques and "invented" electricity?

>Volta
>Hippocrates
>American
hon hon hon hon

"In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

pretty much, America had worldwide communication, vaccinations, refrigeration, etc, meanwhile the rest of europe was still leprous goatherds shitting into holes in the dirt.

>America
>the rest of europe
He is probably talking about the German village Amerika

>Literally all of those things were invented in the united states

Americkan edukeyshun

I can't tell if you are trolling or very, very stupid.

Then explain why the US rapidly became prosperous metropolises connect by rail with every known comfort, meanwhile europe is thousand years of literal serfs toiling under the lash to cobble some shanty to fend off wild dogs.

>Then explain why the US rapidly became prosperous metropolises connect by rail with every known comfort,

Because you imported inventions and scientific learning from the more advanced Western Europe.

WE WUZ INVENTORS N' SHEIT

More like the other way around, American inventors routinely humiliated even the best minds of Paris and London. American scientific achievements always overwrote the obsolete theories of Europeans.

Only in the field of foolhardy and self-destructive violence did the europeans outdo the americans, considering the regular continental and world wars that the europeans kept starting and regretting.

This is plain delusional.

>If Europeans are truly evil why did they spread their technical and medical expertise to the rest of the world instead of maintaining a monopoly on it?
Because you can't patent science?
Are do you honestly believe non-europeans can't comprehend physics without a european telling them?

Do you think if europeans didn't want china to know about electricity china never would have figured it out on their own after seeing europeans using electricity?

Nice straw man you faggot. Who the fuck is saying Europeans are evil?

Nobody but the most ignorant faggy sociology major argues that Europeans did a disservice by spreading obviously superior culture and technology. The point is they didn't have to be so destructive in the process.

It's not like they are even unique as conquerers in that regard. If anything, people that spread their culture without being unreasonably destructive are exceptions, not the rule.

But that also is beside the fucking point. The point is this and ONLY this: Europeans did unnecessary unethical things while spreading their/our (admittedly superior) culture.

Why the fuck other modern white dudes get so defensive about this is beyond me. Grow the fuck up and ignore the vocal minority of sociology faggot NEETs and stop letting your fucking identity politics blind you from basic truths.

If you really are not ashamed of how our ancestors acted (I really am not) internet conservatives are collectively terrible at showing that. Instead, they get really defensive and bring up how much good the white man has done and set up theae ridiculous straw man arguments about how they are under attack. Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot.

The only thing the white man spread was war, colonisation, disease and resource extraction.

cuck

Remember that we have officially entered the post-truth phase of the culture war, so it's time to go flat-out racial superiority with no brakes.
That's why you see these kinds of threads so often now, they are canvassing the mindshare while their ideology is hot. The need to grab as many brains as they can to carve off their chunk of the generation before the bottom falls out.

Leftists frequently claim that Britain impeded industrialization in India.

Well yes, somebody had to teach non Europeans manufacturing techniques, physics, chemistry, etc.

No the wouldn't have just "come up with it on their own" unless they went to European universities for it or found a way to translate European books.

Moron.

>No the wouldn't have just "come up with it on their own"
If that is so impossible then how did europeans come up with it?
Are europeans some supernatural alien race or soemthing?

Amusing sophistry.

In a way though you are right. Many merchants moved from the Netherlands to London after the glorious revolution because of the high taxes to defend against France. Europe was more wartorn and tyrannical than Britain which contributed to the industrial revolution being located there, then after the civil war the United States became an ideal location also.

I dunno. Does it matter?

Europeans very clearly were more than eager to spread their knowledge and technology yet are considered evil. They shared their knowledge with whichever non Europeans was willing to learn.

>to spread their knowledge and technology yet are considered evil
Because those are completely different.
Spreading knowledge and technology is not inherently moral. See: nukes. Wouldn't want ISIS to have them.

If I slaughter all of a countries men, rape their women, and raise the children with my superior culture and knowledge that doesn't make my culture automatically moral good.

I don't like morality, it's not a zero sum game.
There is no balance. There is no weighing of sins against good deeds.
Doing something good does not cancel out doing something bad or vice versa. They are separate actions, and the bad could be done without entirely so people should be held accountable for the bad they do regardless of how much good they do.
If Hitler created the cure for cancer that doesn't make up for the holocaust. He shouldn't have exterminated the jews in the first place.

That's a lot of words to veil your hatred for white people, maybe you should throw your computer (another white invention bestowed on the world by white people) away and go back to swinging from tree to tree.

lmao you have a persecution complex on the same level as SJWS

>Murder is okay so long as I donate to charity enough
That's literally your logic. I'm saying that donating to charity is fine, but you shouldn't be murdering at all and should be held accountable for it independently of your donations to charity.
Good thing real life law is on my side.

Either admit white people are not evil but are actually in fact benevolent altruistic overlords or leave us forever. The height of European imperialism was primarily concerned with uplifting the less civilized parts of the world.

>technical and medical expertise
>(firearms)
>(smallpox)
>(Jesus)
"No thanks"

because this is what those savages deserved for being heathens

>The height of European imperialism was primarily concerned with uplifting the less civilized parts of the world.
>/pol/ actually believes this
Believing in propaganda doesn't make you smart.

Should have never taught you ungrateful cunts to read. Should have never built schools and modern infrastructure wherever we went.

The Chinese still practice ooga booga traditional medicine imagine what they'd look like if they were never introduced to modern manufacturing techniques..

It's not dependent on morality

they're not, good an evil are terms for the world view of a 5 year old child

>They even taught Pakistanis how to make nukes.

That was the Chinese.

circular reasoning ring of hell

>Should have never taught you ungrateful cunts to read.
??? Europeans have a monopoly on literacy and written language now?
> Should have never built schools and modern infrastructure wherever we went.
Building a factory so you can produce goods for your own product and building infrastructure for your own comfort =/= Building it out of the goodness of your heart for the natives
>The Chinese still practice ooga booga traditional medicine
So do westerners, lmao.
> imagine what they'd look like if they were never introduced to modern manufacturing techniques..
About the same, considering how much westerners complain about china stealing ideas and ripping off patents that have been deliberately hidden away from china such as military tech.

other countries were perfectly capable of modern technology. They just didn't have incentives to advance it because they weren't fucking individualist scum

YOU'D STILL BE LIVING IN THE TREES IF OT WERENT FOR US IN FACT MANY OF YOU STILL DO

Humans never lived in trees you fucking retard. Well, I guess some houses are built out of trees.
>He seriously think any human species lived in jungles
lmao

nice chimpout skinheadboy

amusingplanet.com/2012/10/the-tree-houses-of-korowai-tribe-of-new.html

>Build houses on trees
>Same as living in trees
Using that logic I guess europeans live in the mud
That's pretty cool though thanks for the link.

PLEASE COME TO MY TOWN CASH MY WELFARE CHEQUES AND FUCK MY BLOND WOMEN

IT WILL MALE UP FOR THE HORRIBLE SIN EUROPEANS COMMITTED OF CIVILIZING YOU IN THE 19TH CENTURY

>The point is they didn't have to be so destructive in the process.
[citation needed]

>PLEASE COME TO MY TOWN CASH MY WELFARE CHEQUES AND FUCK MY BLOND WOMEN

Thank you very much. That's very friendly of you.

No you fucking retard that's my entire point.
You -can't- make up for the "sins" of european imperialism.
My point is to stop trying to make up for it. Acknowledge, be held accountable ( not possible because we aren't talking about an individual criminal ) and move on.

To use my analogy, donating to charity ( letting blacks receive welfare/reparations/whatever ) would not make up for the murder ( slavery )

Go scream at your boogeyman somewhere else.

>Who the fuck is saying Europeans are evil?
Literally everyone.

So you are saying Europeans are evil?

Saying Europe must make up for past wrongs =/= Europeans are evil.

>introducing shitskins to the bounties of Western civilization
>past wrongs
Yeah, I'm increasingly of the opinion this wrong should be made up for with extreme prejudice.

Every single civilization has "past wrongs".

How far do you want to go back in time exactly to make up for the wrongdoings?

I could argue right now that the bombing the U.S does of the Middle-East is righting the wrong that the Barbary States did against American civilians.

>collective responsibility
>applying modern morals to people who had no conception of them
>implying people genuinely care about morality in general
This thread again.

Let's be blunt. You all want the credit for your culture's achievements and zero guilt for their crimes. Yes?

The motives are emotional. You have a social instinct and it feels good to believe you have achieve high social status, hubris, excitement, you feel anxious if you feel you have been "put down". It is petty and irrational for the reasons greentexted.

What useful inferences can we glean from this clusterfuck? The fact is the "great divergence" was the period when humanity clawed its way out of the dirt thereby allowing nice things like democracy and freedom which simply could not exist for most people 200 years ago. So where do we look for these differences? The differences between Europe and the rest of the world were environmental. The differences between European scientist peers was largely due to their individual personalities. The difference between Britain and other European countries involved economics and geopolitics.

Genetics and culture are minor factors at best, they would not be the first thing I'd leap to.

If I level your property to make way for a Walmart I'm sure the bolstered economic activity makes up for me demolishing your property.

I hope you're a troll because you're using some serious doublethink right now
>Bad things to others that benefit me are good
>Bad things to me that benefit others are evil

Unless you're a Stirnerite, in which case you're alright.

SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF PTOLEMY FOR SUCH BARBARITY

Those people are already dead, those wrongs cannot be made up.
Jesus fucking christ this is not hard to understand.

It is entirely possible to acknowledge wrongs while also acknowledging there is no longer anyone guilty around to actually punish for it. You can try someone for a murder if they murderer is already dead.

This is common sense.
Seriously, go back to /pol/ so I don't have read your retarded shit.

*can't trial someone for a murder if the murderer is already dead

>bla bla bla I'm so enlightened and above petty human social instincts
Neck yourself you antihuman moral relativist rootless cosmopolitan sodomite faggot.

>Those people are already dead, those wrongs cannot be made up.

So is every single person that was a slave in the U.S.

There are no crimes. Europeans gifted the entire world with the fruits of its civilization instead of keeping it to themselves. European doctors go to work in the third world for free.

There is nothing to apologize for. Europeans are benevolent.

That doesn't make slavery morally okay though. You shouldn't be saying "look at all that good shit they did, who cares if they were slavers" or "they were slavers, who cares about all that good shit they did". They are separate points, unless you are talking specifically about their morality and comparing it to your own.
Which was my point.

>That doesn't make slavery morally okay though

No it doesn't. But the best righting of a wrong has always been to never do something again. And the West has never practiced slavery again.

Yes. Nice to see that your autism finally understands what I was saying.

But people aren't saying that the West should simply right wrongs.

They literally want it destroyed, and all it's originators wiped from history.

By "people" you mean a tiny minority who are just as retarded as you.

When is the right wing going to start get serious and murdering these cucks in the middle of the streets? They cannot be allowed to feel safe.

Liberal pseudo-intellectual idpol-infested retards aren't a "minority".

>people

You mean crazy lefties.
These people are in the minority, and you know they're in the minority, else the Right wouldn't have been victorious in the USA, UK, Switzerland, most of Eastern Europe for a while, and soon enough France.

OP is arguing against a straw-man believed only by privileged college kids, professors, and journalists

People calling for a "white genocide" and "the destruction of the West and all its originators wiped from history" are a teeny, tiny minority.

It's hardly even a significant position among mainstream leftists.

Look around. White genocide is real and backed by the elite.

White people choosing not to breed =/= white genocide
Though I do think governments need to stop importing hordes of immigrants.

Pure cohencidence

Low birth rate correlates with higher levels of development. It's happening all over the world. All the parts of SE Asia that are developed have a low birth rate. Even in the Middle East and India birth rate may still be higher than the fully developed countries but has been dropping like a stone.

Doesn't matter. That's totally besides the point. 1 muslim breeding pair in Europe or a million it's still white genocide.

An investigation was initiated by the Pennsylvania attorney general’s office into sexual abuse allegations against Sandusky in 2008. The charges were initiated at Central Mountain High School, where a student made allegations of abuse against Sandusky.[38] The investigation reached a new level of urgency when it became apparent that the allegations were not an isolated set of incidents, but that Sandusky had a strategy to abuse vulnerable boys. Through his Second Mile organization, Sandusky would first approach potential victims, typically boys without a father living at home, when they were 8–12 years old. Subsequently, Sandusky employed classic child grooming strategies such as offering trips to football games or bestowing gifts, which would lead to incremental touching. This form of manipulation is generally the modus operandi of pedophiles as a ploy to build trust while invading personal boundaries — all part of instilling confusion, leading up to and part of the sexual abuse. Eventually, Sandusky often initiated overtly sexual behavior in the locker room showers. "The testimony of one victim, who said he was forced to put his hand on Sandusky’s erection when he was 8 to 10 years old, particularly outraged investigators. 'The poor kid was too young to even understand what an erection was,' one said."[39][40]

The guy you're arguing with is a moron, but there is a bit of truth to saying that the Europeans were in a far better position to develop the techniques and knowledge necessary to make these advancements. Europe, being a prosperous, very heterogeneous area with large amounts of trade and cultural conflict, is the ideal hotbed for both the sharing of knowledge and war-spurred advancement of it. In addition, the geographically-enforced isolation from the greater Asian continent meant that they were comparatively safe from Mongols, allowing an even greater amount of security.

It's like the difference between a colony of bacteria growing in the middle of your warm, moist basement compared to a colony of bacteria growing on a discarded banana peel under your bed.

go be retarded somewhere else

>2 people with darker skin than me fucking and raising a family is literally systematic murder

You're like feminists that hyperboize everything into rape, except you somehow manage to be even more retarded. I guess histrionics over inane shit is just the natural result of massive oppression complexes.

Do you think Europe will still majority white in a generation?

That's all you need to ask yourself.

kthxbye

"Europeans" is far too broad a category. There is no way you could have a people group that large and all of them are evil.

>mfw

>white people are persecuted but at the same time are dominant

nice meme

> antihuman moral relativist rootless cosmopolitan sodomite faggot.

ALL NEURONS ARE FIRING

>implying the white man's burden was anything more than a flimsy justification for European colonisation in the 19th century

British India was a shithole

Why should I let spooks interfere with my decisions? Would you pass up black pussy?

I do not promote "diversity" or cosmopolitianism, but neither am I against it, it is just not a consideration.

>There is nothing to apologize for.
I agree with this particular point, I am just pointing out serious flaws in people's reasoning that I always see in these threads. A very large number of people seem to spend hours on this shit being illogical.

Maybe Europeans are statistically more benevolent, but you'd have to look at different ways to quantify "benevolence" and factor things out like greater wealth, once you do this I am sure you will find the differences are small. However you will find the things that really did make a difference, things that might help you make your first million before 30.

Before colonialism
Europe: shit
Rest of the world: shit

After colonialism
Europe: nice
Rest of the world: shit

eyo is that sista bowing down before the MWC (mediocre white cock) baka

That's wrong though.

"Europe" is not and was not a collective entity, you uneducated nincompoop. Limit posting your meme and frog posting and open a book before you speak

Europe currently has only 34 million non-European immigrants. Europe's total population is 743 million. Even if we assume that the immigrant population doubles every generation, which is far, far from the truth, it'd take 4 generations for the immigrants to become the majority.

This is assuming that European whites are immortal and never give birth either. It also ignores that immigrant birthrate drops of sharply after the first generation, becoming the same as the native population around the 3rd generation. It also ignores the fact that most of Europe's immigrants and refugees come from country's with already low birthrates.

You are in denial mode, which at least means deep down you realize white genocide is a problem, just not big enough of a problem.

>sweden represents all of europe

All of Europe will go down Sweden's road to a tee.