Yfw a Robin Hood thread is no longer even a thing

>yfw a Robin Hood thread is no longer even a thing

Here's your (you)

any nocoiners still alive?

>Stocks

Ewww, granpa, that thread smells like urine and aspirin.

fuck a 1% YTD gain

Good fuck stocks and wall street I lost 1k in like 3 months meanwhile have made over 5k on Cryptos

Never done stocks or forex before. Care to share your experience how it differs to crypto trading?

I'm working on building enough of a profit to put into stocks while crypto settles in

>face when made it out just in time
March was the cut off date pretty much. This was just right before the traffic in the threads started to cut in half dramatically, and BTC had recovered from SEC rejection and ETH went above $50.

I want to thank squid_girls_for_ghost. If it werent for his shilling, i would be bashing crypto currency to this day.

Just liquidated my Robinhood holdings and reduced my 401k contributions by half to go all in on eth, been buying since it was $16.

You know, I'm not calling stupid, but it's hard to lose money in a speculative bull market like crypto. Stocks often are a little more strategic intensive, you can't just get lucky all the time.

the last bastion is this one guy trying to do 1broker.cc threads, but at least they use bitcoin

As a person who had over 4K in a semi risky portfolio and made about -$15 dollars in one year, I can confirm stocks are ghey

This, I was on robinhood general before it was even robinhood general.
Spent a year then and lost 1,000 or 85% over the course of a year. Took my last 300 out a month and a half ago and put it into cryptos, and I'm up to 4000 now.

Fuck wall street, fuck $SYN, fuck $IMNP and that fucking bitch who claimed they were going to announce a merger in the phonecall, fuck $NTXD, and most of all fuck $DPW and that fucking filthy frogposter who managed to wipe out 25% of my portfolio right after I added money into it.

The (((markets))) are only open a certain time and majority of the time a stock tanks after hours and you can't do anything but watch your money burn unlike based crypto

Well for one, your own exchange assumes your failure and makes an opposite trade to your every move, while collecting fees and spread along the way. The game is seriously rigged against retail investors by much more savvy institutions. Even more so in forex.

he's spamming that shit for referral shekels

Were you guys born retarded, or do you try?

It's just what happens when most people jump in, not knowing what the fuck they're doing, and it's why crypto is obviously a bubble.

SimpleFX beats RobinHood. All CFD goodness, none of the regulatory adherence if you deposit with BTC, plus MetaTrader 4!

When the crypto pig gets slaughtered, it'll be glorious!

We need to make a crypto-coin network just for hosting suicide live-streams for shekels. Would probably be highly used when this fat cow finally farts!

I just became a coiner today, .01 BTC, .00035 WGO, 1,000 LDOGE

I expect I will be in lambo central within six months

Still bag holding a little in Robin. Just put my last $3000 to buy the URRE dip. once that moons in July/Aug. I'm done with it. Crypto is the future

>tfw I just launched 40k USD into AMD
>tfw riding the coin wave but like the alt right, i am not mainstream media

You can still do one, if you don't like money that is.

Good. Sell your stock to buy worthless memes. Maybe the market will finally be cheap again.

>buying boomers bags

Fellow AMD holder!

I have 2,279 shares of AMD myself. I used to have more.

Back when they were at $1.86 I started pumping every paycheck into them, which sucked because they went down to like 1.76 over the next month.

My iron hands came through for me though, I ended up with about 4,200 shares of AMD, sold about half at $12 or so, bought some NVDA and some crypto with the gains.

Keeping the other half in AMD because I feel like crypto will help them a ton in the short run, and the advent of AI, VR, and actually having decent hardware on their side for once will help them in the long run.

>March was the cut off date pretty much
>tfw got started in late May
It isn't fair!

AMD is better than NVDA it turns over more shares and its been dormant lately NVDA is being manipulated by Andrew left

>you can't do anything
lol
only if you have a shitty platform with no access.

im still in $nak should i kill myself

>aw yes if you pay more shekels you can have a whole extra hour!

>don't pay anything
>after/pre is 8 extra hours, not one
>try and keep up, dumbfuck

wait what? can you elaborate