What a time to start

So I just turned 18 literally hours ago. I've signed up for coinbase and have $1800 to my name.

What do I buy.

yes

no

Avoid litecoin.

BTC - 10%
ETH - 60%
ALTCOINS- 30% (send coins to bittrex/polyniex/etc. to buy them)

or just put it all in ETH, you'll double your money in a week or two

Pajeet coins

Start that gambling addiction young!

Buy RISE

Thank you.

I'm trying to save up some money to advertise an app I'm working on, and planned on putting the money in Cryptos while I developed it.

Younger, actually. Th app I mentioned above is my third business venture

Either BTC, ETH, and then research the shit out of other coins, or promised moon missions that turn into nightmares.

Both are good learning experiences.

do not buy ETH, it is wayyyy overpriced. Not that it doesn't have potential but youll lose half your investment.

Buy LSK - it's similar in concept but undervalued.

First buy a gun, fuckface. Sks is good noob rifle. Don't get a yugo, the grenade spigot and sights are heavy, it jacks with the rifle's balance.

LSK wallets where

lol it's going to surpass BTC, and then the hype surrounding ETH surpassing BTC is going to drive it up even further.

>Poo coins

Speaking of which can someone redpill me on SEQ and DYN? Not the OP but I figured it would be in the ballpark. I hear they are a scam.

What I've gathere dis buy Ethereum. I like that idea, but will it really go THAT high?

bump

FCT
Sys
Dnote

If you want to make some early dough,
DO NOT POUR EVERYTHING INTO ETH NOW

It will hit $400 again and maybe $500 later on.
You decide how much risk you want to take on and your point-of-entry

Don't get involved in shitcoins. Just leave it split 50/50 between BTC and Eth. Shitcoins are done, when Eth becomes market dominate over BTC the shitcoins will continously become less valuable as Eth will siphon more and more market cap away from BTC.

just like XRP, right?
wrong, it halved its value after passing BTC momentarily

buy whatever you want mate. Have you heard the old idiom "buy low, sell high"? Look at the eth chart, does that look low to you?

Fair point, but how likely is it that ETH will just go up from here?

Put 99% money into eth at the perfect time.

All but guaranteed. Seriously.

that's anyone's guess. but it's got a long way down to go if it so chooses to.

lol, just sell. Don't be fucking stupid and greedy.

I'm OP. got nuffin

oh my fucking god, if you're going to buy ETH, PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD, WAIT.

It is going to fucking pop VERY soon. Do NOT fucking buy above 300$

This

buy drugs and party. forget about crypto until the normies flood in.

having just gotten in 2 weeks ago I would advise finding 1 alt coin you really like (do research here, I chose XRP for a long term hold), Ethereum, and Bitcoin

Alt - 10%
Eth- 50%
Bitcoin - 40%

Dogecoin. Buy buy buy. My brother and I mined like $2 worth a few years ago and forgot about it. Just checked it a few days ago and its worth $88.

>hi I'm brand new to crypto, take my advice

don't buy eth at 30! its going to drop back to 15!
don't buy eth at 70! its going to drop back down to 30!
don't buy eth at 160! its going back to 100!

what do you disagree with

XRP is a scam coin that's a different story

I think I know what's driving ETH up. BTC was all over the new recently when it hit 2k+. There were like 50 articles written going "how to buy your first bitcoin" and shit like that. People start looking into crypto and see ETH is the runner up. Also made big gains. BTC is expensive. ETH is relatively cheap. Newcoiners buy ETH drive the price up.

Will this bubble last?

>90% of assets in 2 most inflated cryptos on the market

If you buy $1800 worth of Pepecash you'll either be a millionaire soonTM or broke but with a bunch of rare pepes. Win win situation imo

diversify your money, make sure ti put get a bit of syscoin, ardor, and nxt for long hold

Bunnycoin and BitBean.

it went from 220 to 100~

stfu retard

When? For like 20 minutes before rocketing to a new ath