Find three better men you would want leading you into battle. Protip: you can't

Find three better men you would want leading you into battle. Protip: you can't.

Napoleon, Cesar, Gengis khan?

So guys who won wars with swords and cannons? Cute

I would want to follow a cool-headed professional, not some egotistical fag like macarthur who will squander my life for personal glory.

Where's Patton?

more pls

*smirk* nice flank, shame if something were to happen to it.

I wouldn't want Rommel irl. If he doesn't get his way and the attack isn't moving fast enough, he'll literally drive up to the edge of the enemy artillery range and scream at me and my boys for not moving fast enough and call me a coward. Not nice :(

Not even the best American generals.

"I used to think that Rommel was good, but my opinion is that Rundstedt would have hit him for six. Rundstedt is the best German general I have come up against." - Bernard "Where is my bomber. give me my bomber. i want my bomber REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Montgomery

Below MacArthur in the all-time ranking

You'll never man his Tiger with the Soviet blasting, SS attacking, Sudeten German madman.

>All these casuals picking Nazi Generals who LOST the war

Dead in a ditch.

Picking American Generals who won the war on the back of industry over talent.

Might as well pick Ford or GM to be your general.

>sweet anglo envy

>implying they didn't make the best of the worst
>implying it matters how well you fight when you're led by a crazy meth addict and your manpower reserves, industrial output and strategic resources are far below that of the level of your enemies

Leaves me wondering how Patton or Bradley could have managed as fucked supply shortages as the Germans had.

awesome desu

McArthur was shit, Nimitz did all the work when the complete useless cunt of a general was home convincing people he was a hero. Then the dumb as fuck American politicians believed his stories and that lead them into a war with China.

I have Nimitz, m8. Bottom left (doesn't look like him much)

>leading you

I mean, none of those guys would physically be "leading" anyone.

;_;7

Nothing personell Yanks

>Be MacArthur.
>Lose to Asians.

>Gets so butthurt he advocates Nuclear Armageddon on China

Hey wanna see a narly trick?

I actually visited that grave a few years ago...it's just a few kilometres away.