So my hats off to the little /pol/ exploiting cabal behind all of these shitcoins

So my hats off to the little /pol/ exploiting cabal behind all of these shitcoins.

>make shitty alt-coins meant to exploit right-wing memes
>Trump coin
>Le-Pen coin
>Milo coin
>Fucking nigger coin

You've done so well. You've identified a group of rabidly stupid people who will spend their money on idiotic political beliefs just because it memes in a way that they accept, then you let them pump while you dump. It's fucking brilliant. Toxic as fuck to the rest of us trying to use the board, but fucking brilliant. To me the best part is that you let all these little edgelords and "I'm not a Nazi but Hitler did nothing wrong" faggots be your bag holders. To fall for this scam they have to be literal human filth, which is why they can never bitch about being defrauded to the authorities.

Bravo. Bravo.

Sounds like someone doesn't believe in the power of kek

spotted the brokefag.

Im starting to think its all just one person who keeps making these ass blasted threads.

If Veeky Forums offends you so much then fuck off NIGGER. Your butthurt, whiny threads are even more cancerous than any memecoin thread that gets shilled on here.

Kill yourself.

its shareblue, a marxist organization that hires shills to make it seem like people are offended

regular person here and no you guys are just fucking annoying

Go back to /pol/. Our board was good before you people came. You aren't Veeky Forumsraelis. You're obnoxious degenerates.

Oh wow, I lose a fiver and get eventual salt from cucks over this, well worth it to me, Its not even enough money to notice.

Oh wow, I lose a fiver and get eventual salt from cucks over this, well worth it to me, Its not even enough money to notice. No one is expecting to make money off of this, that's why unlike typical memecoin threads there's no talk of lambos and the like.

Not your board you fucking faggot.

Veeky Forums is /pol/ and /pol/ is Veeky Forums, clear? Now GTFO and KYS

/pol/ fag here I came in early March after one of you Veeky Forums fags were on /pol/ and mentioned ETH. Thank You so much. I will be heading to Lambo town by the end of the year.

This. Except I didn't spend a cent and still had a blast with all the memery

Having said that, I hope we don't see any further descent into flavor of the minute shock value shitcoins. There's already half a dozen different NGRs on waves

No Veeky Forumsraelis want you here. You're an annoying faggot nobody likes, probably like real life.

Im not even from /pol/, I just think you guys are bunch of cry baby faggots that get butthurt when you arent in your over-moderated reddit echo chamber, and make us all suffer through your whiny bullshit. Nobody wants to fucking hear it. Dont like it? Leave, you wont be missed.

and yet I'll be the one laughing when you're swinging from a lamppost on the DOTR, degenerate subhuman scum

Eth's going nowhere you better throw it all into niggercoin broski. I heard Milo and Trump coin are going to be endorsed by their namesakes so you better get in quick!

Yeah, its a bit overkill. We don't need 20 niggercoin threads, just keep it to 1 or 2 at a time.

>Im not even from /pol/
right

We also dont need 20 threads of the same faggot whining about NGR threads. Its not like its helping the situation at all.

>from /pol/
nigger we've been on Veeky Forums since years before /pol/ was a thought. kys you newfag fuck

>wanting unmoderated free speech means youre a nazi

Im not from /pol/, but youre definitely from reddit. Time to go back.

I was hoping to cash in on /pol/ memes but there are just to many faggots making tokens, ruined something with potential to be honest.

You sound schizophrenic.
You are from /pol/. Go back. You are unwanted. No Veeky Forumsraeli is leaving.

I want to go back

If you unironically get offended by the word nigger on Veeky Forums, youre on the wrong fucking website, period, nevermind which board it is.

We can't go back. Chan culture has changed too much.

>came to Veeky Forums in last couple days
>pisses off Veeky Forums community
>tells Veeky Forums community to shut the fuck up and leave

aspies are a fucking plague

fuck off faggot i never even bought into any of the niggercoins and shit. i just love /pol/.

Mods aren't doing their job. They probably have an agenda.

Agreed.

Cool id bro.

>came to Veeky Forums in the last 6 months
>pisses off Veeky Forums community
>tells Veeky Forums community to shut the fuck up and leave

redditors are a bunch of faggot snowflakes

>kys you newfag fuck
>fuck off faggot

listen man when you constantly talk like this nobody is going to like you cause you sound retarded

>implying you can piss off /pol/
>implying there's a difference between /pol/ and reddit after the 2016 election
Nice try.

find me a single place on reddit spamming nigger, the r/the_donald cucks keep going on about muh based black guy in a MAGA hat

Nobody is offended. This entire site is young white guys you fucking idiot. You are ruining the board with your unrelated bullshit. Go away.

When faggot snowflakes who want free speech banned come on Veeky Forums, you piss everyone off, not just /pol/

>Im not offended but stop doing things that I dont like!

Those redditors are Politically Correct on reddit and Politically incorrect on /pol/.
They shit all over Veeky Forums because they treat it like trashcan just like you /pol/tards do because they think it's not for serious discussion.

There are threads on /s4s/ that are not allowed on the rest of the board because they don't even speak English there.
Low quality posts don't deserve to be protected by free speech.
You're not offending anyone. You're just broken records pushing your bullshit all over serious discussion.

how is this so hard to understand. We're not offended. We don't want to ban free speech. We just want you to go away because you're acting like an annoying loser and making this board worse for all the functioning adults

damn I just went to /s4s/ for the first time since the month the board started and I laughed my ass of for the whole front page. What fucking level of irony are they on it's insane

fuck are you talking about dude

They're still probably the nicest guys on this site.

You do realize at this point that there are more threads complaining about NGR threads than there are actual NGR threads right?

the best way to destroy a system is from the inside, user

wearing your revolution on your sleeve lets everyone know you objective. but catching them off guard is the oldest and easiest way.

so don't push forward as they push back; push together, and let them slip to be crushed under their own ideology

besides, everyone always trusts someone in a suit with a smile

Heh, you did well, for bigots

"teleports behind /pol/"

Too bad racist go to hell, which doesn't exist.

*tips fedora, unseathes katana, slices /pol/ up"

Heh...too easy

"finishing blow"

Nothing personnel kid.

>no you guys are just fucking annoying

No you are fucking annoying. This was my happy home board until you cryptoshills started going crazy. I hope pol burns this board to the ground.

We should have flags here.

Let's see if germans are the ones asking the most for hitler coin.

That would be a nice thing to meme to Der Spiegel.

>trump, lepen, milo
You do understand that Trump pumped hard(after 6+ months) and Lepen and Milo are still relatively new and won't pump for another few months?
Why are you so butthurt that people made money of Trump coin?
Some guy here made 50k and he said he could've done better had he timed it better.

Also

kys nigger

I wish I didn't have to use catalog mode and shift+click every other thread