Let's play a game

Look at the image attached. What do you see?

Winner gets 0.1 BTC

PS. these are weekly candlesticks

I see a graph plotting the price between USD to BTC.

Easy, crash inc.

1MY4gaqESbfKRKRptxtwqcq538aLAYxeLY

>Bitfinex

kek

new paradigm
bull trap!
fear
new paradigm..

I see a small dip then a major pump in the near future. You can clearly see this happen before in the graph.

1DYSDU81QXYtTASJ3BCwLKLTFvAoHwPFyg

OP, I see an increase similar to what happened starting right before July 2016.

Bull trap

One more before lift off.

> Muh Bubble

been looking for this one!

?
I see the future of our civilization.
Even if minor crashes happen, and perhaps BTC go down, blockchain tech is here to stay.
Just have some faith and forget you even own crypto for some time.
I swear to god you people trying to read everything, I've lost count of how many times I've seen the meme bubble stages image.

Incoming correction, but I think BTC will follow
a near exponential growth trend for a while. It will correct to maybe 1800 at the lowest and then after a week continue to rocket off until it's widely adopted by those who matter. I wonder what will happen with the fork.

1BxK3FMN9Z82hV7G5vvzcoCbdpt49vv7k6

kek

I see exponential growth and no sign of stopping.

If anyone doesn't either believe this or unironically believes that the financial world will collapse in a decade or two, I pity them.

Go big or die.

A foot

1Ld6Rnq73sSjTmsqX4Xw1nxuYbBYHBaWa

(Pic highly related)

18qBcTMNqNeyBFb8XHmNJGXJUBiEZvdiqq

A time to buy.

beartrap

1DN5xTjoSKsHAG4BTVFm78LaCTk4pXZaYi

a shitcoin used for investing in niggers

load me up user, I need to purchase some more niggers

17yVUPftgdRMLovpMFYquXWTxgUZdwEfMV

I see a market where the liquidity is going to be taken out of it the next 3 weeks. It's a bull trap.

1HWTE76h2tPcsL8b9HYiuEQL3GMoJ6Nyfo

Not ''quite'' a Dark Cloud Cover... but close enough, I'd say. Looks like a reversal, resembles May of 2016.

If I'm right: 155u4GNwMNtfeeacMmJbgvm2WtmSsntmCD

>unironically believes that the financial world will collapse in a decade or two
Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it, we are headed toward another significant depression only this time wars aren't so profitable as nukes mean you can't take the juicy targets.

Last two candles: price closed strong outside the bollinger bands and immediately after return to it

send it to 1K8Sji2MMSgqtKFeFhsRu3bgv8YQLrFDAz

nigga you see the state of Venezuela?

ETHERIUM. FUCK YOU WHALE MISSED MY FLIGHT

Doesn't that support my point?

Price broke above the Bollinger band, which indicates that it's taking off.

Day traders BTFO

Bitcoin fire sale coming up in the next few weeks followed by profits.

HOLY SHIT. This is against the fucking USD. We might see the USD fall - dramatically. BTC will survive through this, actually maybe tripling in value by....meh, maybe the end of August.

19eT2cBMdiR1Z656yzMvtZM24tEQP8pozQ

the future? cant anyone see that it is not 2016-6-26?

bitcoin is the reserve currency, it will not crash until the entire market collapses, which might happen in the very near term. inb4 b-b-but eth is way better - yeah but it doesnt actually have anything usable yet. pure speculation. you lowcoiners (like me) are going to get wrecked, and though ill lose money, I bought in eth at $7 so who gives a shit, wont affect me.

2017-6-26, derp

BINGO

I see pop corn time incoming

op should delivar

Nigga I'm right,

You got the Ichimoku on this, we still above the could nicely so long term bullish

You got relative strength on it and looks like a MACD with no histogram

Either way macd bearish cross over just happen, it will probs be another sell off and continue this cycle, it topped this 1 around 3g

this image needs to be updated

I see Jews trying to pop this, so they can get ethereum higher.

1NArXkZb8yUjwGou2iwvrXbWGNvzcdDVCU

but that's wrong, what you see is fractals

the mid-2016 dip, the early 2017 dip, and the early-mid-2017 dip would all look very similar to that if zoomed in

now pay up:
17JKfxfRHPJEkvDHtHwEfCutvuhehdQBUx

It's true, the only thing keeping Americans from killing each other over real estate alone is the roof of the debt ceiling.

Still trying to decide if I should push my luck and buy a decent bunker in Montana or push it and try to get a shitshack about 20 or 30 miles outside city just in case I'm being paranoid.