Who here still in it to win it?

Who here still in it to win it?

Lets be real here the next batch of banks incoming to Ripple will make it skyrocket. It's just a matter of when.

Still init, its accumulating before 1 dollar.

im holding these heavy as fuck bags for the last 2 weeks, ill hold forever but i wish i had invested $500 into eth instead at the time.

The 3x gains wont be so bad when it happens brother.

Lmao people still holding this shit coin...You do realize that they hold 70% of the xrp right? They will make it whatever price they want it to be. You people are retarded.

Dude people have been saying that shit since the start. It still has not stopped astronomical gains.

They hold xrp so they can sell to banks, liquidity providers, and market makers, instead of distributing it to five mining pools in china.

I actually dumped my ETH for ripple a couple of weeks ago

lol

600k ripple @ 0.04 USD

>mfw

If it gets to a dollar and I were you i'd buy a nice fucking house and be a NEET all my life.

Grats. You're not going to know what to do with yourself in a month

O fug

dumped all of my ETH for XRP just now

lets go baby

when it hits a dollar I'm going to be a very happy boy

Let go of my dickle! RIPPLE MY CRIPPLE!

SU..SUMMON THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC!!!!

RIPPLE TO THE MOON

RIPPLE TO THE MOON!!!!!

Thats a fun image

The ripple platform doesn't have any influence on the price of XRP in any way whatsoever. It's all speculation / hype price. The devs have made that extremely clear. ie, "this is not a good long term investment". I've already made $30,000 on XRP. I think it's way too high risk at this point to proceed further. Think about that massive pump. Based on the fact that people generally regarded it it as a "too big to fail" coin, there were a lot of people that we're likely to be comfortable buying at the ATH. It sure as hell was highly available. Now what's going to happen when all those bagholders have a chance to get their initial back when the price approaches anywhere near 20k sat again? MASS SELLS. You can be sure of that one. Too fucking risky for my liking. It's attractive because the high market cap makes it appear stable according to all traditional standards.. However, that just means it's more available at a cheap price. Extremely high volatility when it gets any kind of momentum. That's just my observation. By all means, if you can handle the very clear risk involved, buy it. But, there are better options out there.

This has been addressed too many times to count at this stage. Simply put
Long term (5+ years): no
Short -mid (2 - 24m): yes

Not going into it again. XRP is a $1+ token but will peak much higher than that. Why has been explained and discussed in detail often enough that anyone with a genuine understanding is locked in.

Yeah they said the same thing at half a cent, repeating shit you saw on here to sound like you know what you're doing does not actually mean you know what you're doing. 90% of people are retarded anyway, you'll still get a bit of free money if you don't fuck up too bad during this time but ultimately it will be the anons carefully accumulating and balancing coins like XRP who will prevail.

>tfw he crippled ripple

My personal favorite is "ripple will never break 2/5/10 cents, because market cap"

And as we all know, the crypto total market cap is a set number of dollars which can never be increased

legit question.
i used to own 2000 ripple but i sold it.
i have been debating selling 1 etherium to buy as much ripple as i can. your thoughts Veeky Forums or is there another coin i should invest in (besides strat, i got that)

Ripple has done nothing but flags since March. The chart is very predictable and we're right at the tip. It will go up very soon.

Do your own research and invest in what you BELIEVE IN.
I don't believe in ETH* but I do believe in Ripple (and I bought myself back in at 9160)

*) I mean longterm. I made very good shortterm gains with ETH but I sold everything at 200€ and never rebought.

i believe ETH is a bubble. i am planing on selling my eth coins asap
i am debating between ripple and bitbay. your thoughts

Kinda unsure what to make of ribbel...
Has loads of promise (BANKS!!!! BANKS!!!! BAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!!!11!!!1) but on the other hand, this must not necessarily be tied to the value of the coin. But then, what in crypto IS tied to anything "real", so there is no reason for it not to moon. So it's just the same as any other coin with some theoretical real world ties.
That said: I recovered my intial investment + some profit around the ATH so I'm just going to hold my remaining few hundred XRP and see what the future will bring.

Ripple has a very solid ground to stand on and chances of a crash are minimal
I don't know anything about Bitbay, sorry. I bought it in April and made some gains but I never read up on the tech.

XRP is a mid size hodling of mine, I have it more as a hedge than anything else, but not just for banks, forex reaches well beyond them and given the margins any form of competitive advantage is a big deal. If any cryptos start to put pressure on that I expect a fight.

It's the massive circulation that does put a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm desu. I only have 42k ripple and it's a shame knowing that holding it forever will never be enough to retire on