Were sumerians white?

were sumerians white?

Also if people of your race did great things, should you be proud of it, or is that just a lazy way of leaching off the greatness of others, which will lead to you not being great?

I'm so tired of this shit.

>were sumerians white?

No.

>Also if people of your race did great things, should you be proud of it,

No.

They were Kurds, so yes they were white, blonde and blue eyed.

>were sumerians white?
Define 'white.' Were they caucasoids? Yes. Were they Europeans? Fuck no.
>Also if people of your race did great things, should you be proud of it, or is that just a lazy way of leaching off the greatness of others, which will lead to you not being great?
I'd say it's beneficial as long as you don't overvalue it. Personal accomplishments in the present are always more important. An accomplished black man, is far more valuable and worthy of respect than white trash even if the white trash was descended from Charlemagne.

Are kurds overtaking blacks as the primary we wuzzing population?

saladin was a kurd

they WUZ kangz for real

bedouins are the true we wuzzers

>saladin was a kurd
Congratulations. And that proves that the Sumerians and Medes were kurds...how?

>Define 'white.' Were they caucasoids? Yes. Were they Europeans? Fuck no.
well let me ask it another way. What would be their average IQ, and how steep would their bell curve be?

In my opinion yes but I consider also consider Sicilians (pic related) and other more swarthy people as white.

ancient Kurdish sites, duh

WHO CARES WHAT FUCKING COLOR THEY WERE

>Also if people of your race did great things, should you be proud of it, or is that just a lazy way of leaching off the greatness of others, which will lead to you not being great?
No, since if you're reading this you're already the scum of any race you might belong to for being on Veeky Forums

How do you expect anyone do give you iq stats on a 6000 year old civilization? Let's put it another way then. They weren't pure blooded aryan ubermensch, and they current population of Iraq is likely more related to them than any European is. Arab rape babbies is a myth.

I can easily peg people as higher or lower than 100 just from studying them a little bit, at least. A whole ancient civilization might be harder, sure, but I thought maybe some Veeky Forums experts could do it

>I can easily peg people as higher or lower than 100 just from studying them a little bit, at least.
How would you expect anyone to study people who are fucking dead?

Not bad kurds, not bad. But you've got a long way to go before you prove you were TRUE kangs.

you should look up what history is

History isn't guessing the IQ of millenia old dead people.

So you want a wewuz-off?

not in it's entirety, no. But it'd be part of it

understanding whether the success of an empire is sheer luck, or intelligence seems pretty integral to really understanding history, for example