This board is ruined

This board is ruined.

1 OG Veeky Forumsraeli for every 10 new TURBOfaggots spamming garbage and stupid questions.

eventually they'll tire themselves out and leave

This board used to be good. Threads used to be interesting and insightful. We used to have plenty of rich Veeky Forumsraelis give advice, threads about real estate, starting a business, career paths, philosophy, with crypto threads.

Now, it's this fucking garbage. Threads about niggers and Jews, shills shilling at each other, people giving terrible advice, literally bots spamming posts and threads, stupid kids asking what to do with their families savings and then a thread two days later crying about how they lost it all, and it goes on and on and on...

Not a single useful post anymore, not one thread unrelated to crypto, no moderation, inexperienced morons spamming their garbage and playing Mr. Day trader because they learned how coin base and poloniex works; just garbage.

This place used to be good. The order of magnitude crypto cap increase ruined this place.

You can always go to vip. no one goes there.

They should make a new board just for crypto and keep it out of \biz\. Don't get me wrong, I like the crypto stuff and am invested myself, but it sucks when the single non crypto thread gets buried by 90 niggercoin threads. Everyone would benefit from the old \biz\ coming a back and a new \crypto\ board being added

true but at its earliest Veeky Forums was entirely crypto threads too

the crypto market has tripled in a month, i think that's reason enough for there to be this many threads about it. don't forget Veeky Forums was created as a crypto containment board

without crypto Veeky Forums would be so slow it would be hard to justify keeping it as its own board

It's like /pol/ during the election. Someone is harnessing our meme power.

>This board is ruined.

This board was never good. It was always full of roleplayers and post-teenagers who ended up here after watching The Wolf of Wall Street.

>Now, it's this fucking garbage. Threads about niggers and Jews

not really new desu, and really, so what?

>shills shilling at each other

DEFINITELY not new, in crypto or otherwise

>people giving terrible advice

a staple of Veeky Forums

>stupid kids asking what to do with their families savings and then a thread two days later crying about how they lost it all

also not new at all, and presumably fake every time

The only thing this board used to have on it was....

>i have 50 bucks how can I make money. I want to start a business. Blah blah

>kneepads KEK KEK KEK

/thread

This, board was literal shit. Been coming (very infrequently) since the beginning and it was terrible, the RH generals were all this board had going for it.

Now the traffic is much higher and the memes and trolling are fun as hell. This is the board to be on at the moment. Been on Veeky Forums since 06.

Agree. I love the fucking meme. Better than the /b/ memes from back in the day.

Plus I have made literally thousands of dollars from shill posts and selling at the top. Honestly great board. I spend most of the day here while at work.

Agreed, Sir! This is best board for all good profits! TO THE MOON!

I visited often a year ago when ETH was considered a meme buy

Everyone just talked about degree routes and career choices, which I guess is good discussion but nowhere near as fun as this turbo memeing

This place is a goldmine for memes and it's fucking hilarious seeing kids lose all their money on shit like DGB because someone told them it'd be 1$ in the future and they couldn't be bothered to do the math themselves. Nothing better than seeing someone share an old meme you've made after you already offloaded your bags on them.

Yup, the meme coin mooning of mid may and the constant shilling of cryptos and Veeky Forums on /pol/ brought in a bunch of low iq chest beating faggots

Lol nocoin brainlet detected LMAO

>stupid kids asking what to do with their families savings and then a thread two days later crying about how they lost it all, and it goes on and on and on...

I cackled so hard it woke up my roommates, thank you for that

We the wild west now, paupers become princes and princes become paupers

agree, Veeky Forums has quickly become the best board on Veeky Forums. its at a level of very early /a/ and /b/, 2011 /sp/, etc.

The cure is in the image. If more people do this, they'll only be shilling themselves.

NGR NGR NGR

and dropshipping threads

>how to onsell items you dont actually have in your possession while dodging impatient customer emails: the superior business method