go all in .146
even its just up to 148 you still win.
rise and repeat do this 100x.

this is the new runescape

>>tfw comfy as fuck with 50MH/s

I was never very good at merchanting in RuneScape owo

fuck mining.
i can just buy it over and over with less

Do you actually think that's the lowest it'll go though no big dip left on this train?

its stable
theyre prepping with a few shorrts but it will go up.
i already missed two moon trips.

yes but I have a steady stream of income with my two 480's and I can pawn them at the end of the day.

>>tfw you sleep to the sound of making money

it will take you month.
why not just put 1000 down to trade and swap

What GPU?

what if it dips tho

>This is the new Runescape
I fucking love you guys

that fucks you too.

Oh. You should mine Musicoin instead. I'm using Genoil miner on my single 370 and getting 20 MH/s. You'll get better return than mining shiterium

this

you should mine something that has potential and not crowded like etherium. this is long term too.

trade if you want faster results but its more risky.
mine if you speculate that its gonna go up in the future.
pump and dumps affect both

sosme fucker is keeping the price down to .147 btc.

looks like its imminent. probably later around 12 or 1am central time it should take off. chinese definately

fucking shit dude i could be making small gains and some fucker is just hogging time. its not about the money anymore.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

weak hands let go!!!!

shits gonna rocket.

i bet its the chinese and russians.

price lock at .145

someone with like 35btc

Pretty sure all the richfags here are old-time runey scapers. I made a thread a month ago asking if anyone played and over 30 unqiue IDs replied so there's a lot of us here.
>t. Zezima

get it now.

lowest its gonna be

i got in at .1468 like 4 hours ago and missed two moon missions.

so get in now

Don't mine music.. complete shitcoin

lies,

06/12/2017 11:35:18 PM
SELL

wow

the faggot with 24btc is the manipulator right now.
get trying to drag it down below 146

its starting.

Should I buy now? I can onl afford 0.16639909 ETH right now tho

rinse and repeat.

you need to start grinding like me.

>steady stream of income
How much? I only got 1 Rx 480 and I barely get 24 MH/s and I've been mining on/off for the past 4 days and only got like 6 bucks worth of ETH. What can I do to improve aside from buying more gpu's?

trade

Naw, he's still fucking around. I think we'll see .143 or .142 within the next 30-40min.

i could me making small gains like a dollar every 30 minutes and this fucker is stalling.
hes probably going to make his gains for the week and fuck off for the rest of the night. which is why i predict a moon mission

I want to, I only have 5 ETH so I'm holding on to those. Do you think it's worth while mining less popular coins and then trading then around up until I can buy some more ETH? Or was there something in particular about trading you meant?

buy some btc with your eth like half. and use that half for trading.
you will affectively make quick gains while long term gains. just look at the daily highs and lows.
thats 20 -50 dollars a day X how much you own.

The circle jerk around the price does not come close to that of Bitcoin's circle jerk during good times (of which these are). There's a difference in the attitudes of its holders compared to holders of BTC that feels completely ponzi-ish. People seem totally naive about their investment. Unable to grapple with the truth because the price keeps going up and up and up. They don't want to hear about any problems with the protocol, the governance, or the rough upgrading path that the protocol will have going forward. As someone who has financially benefited by the ETH run-up, I should feel euphoric too. But I'm more tempered, perhaps because I was a holder of BTC during its long down period. ETH has a huge downside risk. And frankly, I just don't see the reserve currency of the digital world being tokens of a monster virtual machine with centralized governance, although the governments of the world would probably prefer it.
ETH is one SEC investigation away from panic. ETH will have a scaling fiasco, and the technology for scaling is two years + out. PoS must be considered a theory at this point, even though it is said to be slated to be deployed late this year.
What ETH does have is a supply shortage. Much of the supply is held in ICOs and by people who have hedged out of BTC, who will hold ETH out of fear that it will become what BTC seemed destined to become. So the price marches higher. The thing about ponzi's though is they are great until they are not.
Edit: and by the way, whoever the deeeeeep pockets are who are dollar cost averaging since March (or the beginning of this year, or whenever they started buying in) are continuing to buy now and they will continue to buy as the price recovers from wherever it bottoms. The smart money sees what BTC is.

don't sell your fucking ETH

>t. Zezima

Checked but nice larp

Lol, I've made 6 buys/sells since kLYbvmwL alerted to fuckery.

Increased my stash a little.

its the same dude with like 24btc fucking around.
what the fuck is he doing? it shouldtn take this long

Did you really just copy and paste a fucking reddit post to FUD ethereum.

they are not prepping anything - dump the ether for gains, as your ether will be cashed out by the companies at once as soon as wave of ICOs end. That's when the coin price drop.

I can't believe I read that whole post then saw the "edit:" at the end

Same thing I am, I guess. Sell at 145ish, buy back at 144ish, get about 0.6-0.8% per trade, do that dozens of times, and you're hitting around 10% in < hour.

i guess ill give in and dump

nah, too risky now. Just saw 143 a little bit ago, you could take a loss getting back in. 142 is probably still gonna happen, but I'm not fucking with it anymore.

just dumped at .146 and getting back in at .143

not much, that RX is probably a 4GB, you could overclock it for 10% more speed but you'll overheat all the time.

So buy more gpus

I dumped my ETH anticipating a massive swell into BTC. The game is as follows

>spread FUD since winter to rape summer fags blind
>summer hits
>spike the price of ETH from bullshit to "holy fuck"
>cackle with laughter as retards buy something with literally no value
>cackle as fuck tards dump what has been rising and working well into bullshit
>sell all bullshit at peak
>literally cause a panic
>everyone sells
>buy everything at low
>make millions from normies panic switching and switching back

142s are going now, might even hit 138.

why tho?

I sold ETH tonight because I already doubled my money. Maybe if it stabalizes I'll buy back in eventually, but for now - I'll be not so upset if it hits $400 and I'm out. If it hits $500 I'll suspect a bust. And it will bust.

Edit:
Ponzi schemes are the easiest way to make money from noobs and reddit shills.

Nice copypaste from leddit m8

No fucking clue, I just started with this shit and wrote a bot that does well with this small fluctuation period. Really unsure what the motivation is, unless it's to make me some quick gains =)

I think this phase (massive buy order count) is what people call 'accumulation'.

Price is on the way up cuz dude is buying up all the wreckage. Still might be another round or two left, 138 still on the table.

weeeeeooooo , round 2 - FIGHT!

does eth or btc have higher returns if you keep them in the exchange?

Just bought in $2400 yesterday at ~$340 did I fuck up?

I don't know how to answer that.

dude i just put 200 into eth right now and its just sitting there. i made 5 dollars in like a minute.

It's 380 now, I would say you're doing OK.