Alright alrighht alright

Alright alrighht alright.

Historically speaking.... Jews have been the most hated of all peoples. Am I wrong? If not don't make that the tread.

Make this the thread.

>Where did those of the Jewish faith start being victims of the world.
>why have they been hated?
>at what point in the middle ages was the tolerance of the Jewish faith Destroyed?
>where did Jews become the excuse for all that is wrong with the world?

Pic sorta related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8
youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>at what point in the middle ages was the tolerance of the Jewish faiths destroyed?

Can't even say there really was a tolerable society for the Jews, but i guess if you had to look at it, iberian peninsula started to turn on them before william the bastard brought them over to wngland to help woth money exchange. Its funny though because at the same Time england accepted them, the Jews of the rhineland were being slaughtered by crusaders. But to say it was completely destroyed? Probably the Spanish Inquisition. Of course in modern times Russia under Stalin and Germany under Hitler but I guess that was the worst of it before it was finally haulted.
Jews definitely have it the easiest now a days.

middlemen foreigners will always be hated.

>why have they been hated?
youtube.com/watch?v=X9yCdstxwO8

>Jews have been the most hated of all peoples. Am I wrong?
I don't see how you would measure something like that. I'm sure Mongols beat them.

Jews are a psychopathic race thats why they constantly think they are the victims because psychos can never admit they have done anything wrong. The jew will invent millions of lies to rationalize why it fucked you over instead of just admitting it did it because it hates nonjews.

They are satanic.

Lil too /pol/ish for me user, thanks for the 5minutes of cringing though.

Mongols (And Ghenghis Khan specifically) Are revered as forefathers and ancestors to much of Central Asians and Russian Tatars, who view them in the same way westerners view caesar (Heck some turkic peoples base their entire identity on "We wuz Golden Horde n Shit").

Heck even in many parts of china Genghis is seen as more of a great strategist and honorable enemy tyan as the monster eastern europeans and middle easterners see him as.

No, that would be gypsies.

To this day in Europe it is relatively socially acceptable to say "Hitler didn't kill enough gypsies". Whereas saying the same thing about Jews would be a massive mistake.

You're misusing the term "psychopath" here. They're perfectly capable of admitting that they've done something wrong, but in most cases they're not inclined to care. You're describing something more akin to narcissism.

t. psychopath

youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA

>Where did those of the Jewish faith start being victims of the world
Since the beginning of time, you think only Christians hate them? Muslims hate them, Asians hate them, hell literal who jungle people hate them

In the ancient era Babylonians wants to genocide them, too bad Persians stop it and tolerate them, and now descendants of those same people will nuke Iran

Should've massacre them when you've got a change

This. In England after the edict of expulsion threw the Jews out, their role as moneylenders was picked up by Italian merchants. Guess what? Everyone hated them and rioted against them too.

Won't be surprised if even dinosaurs hated jews.

My girlfriend is so funny guys.

hahaha xD lol LMAO xD

I refuse to believe Picasso was a /pol/ack.

>describing people who disliked Jews 100 years ago by associating them with some retarded imageboard
I want memers to leave

All because of hate for foreigners, you stupid, stupid, fuck.

>Jews have been the most hated of all peoples

I forgot the world was only Europe

>Historically speaking.... Jews have been the most hated of all peoples.

No, that would be gypsies.

At least Jews were ALLOWED in the cities.

He wasn't

>Culture that due to a diaspora is fucking everywhere and doesn't assimilate.

Gee I wonder why people alienate them and use them as a scapegoat, really makes me think.

I don't like Jews but this is correct. Gypsies are the single most hated ethnicity in history.

Pablo?

They could try not looking like the definition of a fifth column.>scapegoat

You heard me nerd.

Arabs also hate the jews

>people alienate them
Martin Luther wanted to convert them to Christianity and they told him he's a filthy goy who should go fuck himself. If you immigrate somewhere and arrogantly refuse to assimilate you deserve all the shit you get.

i know these guys aren't as hated as the jews, but what about the cagot? like, they were all a bunch of white europeans who were hated for literally no reason.

well, there were "reasons", but a lot of them just seemed to be made up so that spaniards and french people could be racist at a group of people.

There's many cases when group X ends up being hated and discriminated against by group Y. The Jews are a case when group X ends up being hated by fucking everybody.

Alt right alt right alt right

I agree about the assimilation thing, that was my fucking point.

also
>dropping a religion to fit in

>t. psychopath

Go away edgelord

>t. psychopath

They are the most intelligent ethnic group in the world (with an average IQ of ~115) so they can easily dominate a country's political and intellectual spheres, like they did in Weimar Germany and like they do in the modern west

In the context of the day it was perfectly reasonable to be wary of the Cagot, people had no idea how diseases actually spread. If they were still around today it's doubtful they'd actually be treated all that much better anyway. A bunch of mutants like that would definitely self segregate.