Dear Christfags

The year is 2017. Man has peered into the darkest corners of the cosmos, and observed the universe on its smallest scale. You walk around with more computing power in your pocket than was available to all of NASA in the 1970s. You live twice as long as your ancestors ever could have dreamed of, you have food in abundance and the future is brighter than ever. Humanity has achieved more in the last century than it ever has in its entire history. People are happier, freer, crime is lower, you're safer, more secure, and the entire wealth of human knowledge is available to you at your finger tips. You live in the dawn of humanity, you were born after the long dark night and you will never know the suffering that every other generation did.

And you still think the words of dehydrated desert madmen in the middle east are literal truth, you unironically believe in God, and think homosexuality is a bad thing.

You're literally a walking insult to everything humanity has ever achieved, lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HooeZrC76s0
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Sinaitic_script
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2014/04/is-information-fundamental/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_science
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe the truth laid bare comes in the Holy Bible. That is why I am a Christian and proud to say that.

0/10 poor bait thread

ITT: OP going through his edgy 15 year old teenager phase

*tips fedora*

I agree, OP. We don't need any phony god's blessing. We are enlightened by our own intelligence.

christards on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=HooeZrC76s0

Christians can never be on suicide watch since suicide is a sin.

After my sword, knowledge, has shattered their faith they can be.

evolutionists on suicide watch

>picture at the bottom right literally of two shark fins
>several others are blurry images on the level of the loch ness monster and big foot footage

You know. I suspect there will be still religious people in 50 years when AI is a thing and everyone is immortal cyborgs.

"But muh Jesus/Muhammed!"

You know, you're gonna look real stupid on judgement day.

Protip: Star Trek is not real, it's never gonna happen.

Honestly if it happens then it will be Mohammad coming back. Then well, it will be worth it.

>fuh-door-uh
>what theists say when they are scared and confused

>>Judgement Day
Speaking of things that are never going to happen. Also Immortal cyborgs aren't really a thing in star trek for the most part.

Didn't even read. Bad pasta.

>"ye shall be as gods"
Thanks for admitting you're on Satan's side.

Unfortunately I have to break it to you, your side loses.

So the Muslims win in the end?

Islam is a satanic crypto-pagan religion that has nothing to do with Judeo-Christianity.

So to answer your question, no.

Outside of the using the Bible as a circular reference tool, what proof do you have that the Quran is wrong and the Bible is right?

Islam is Ante-Nicene Christianity + Muhammad

Because Allah is Satan/Lucifer.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s

Islam was created by the Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

I could also have a field day noting the falsehoods in the Quran regarding OT events. The Quran says that Ishmael was offered, the Bible says Isaac. The Quran says Abraham built the Kaaba, the Bible says no such thing.

Islam is nothing but a satanic counterfeit, its only purpose is to block the Gospel in MENA.

Most importantly, Islam denies Christ's deity.

Jesus warned us of false prophets. 600 years later, a goat-fucking illiterate has a terrifying encounter with a demonic spirit in a cave.

Mohammed is the text book definition of a false prophet.

I said you couldn't use the Bible to prove the Bible is true.

Again circular reference. Outside of using the Bible how can you demonstrably prove Islam is false without proving Christianity false?

You fail to understand that with every almost every single scientific discovery I also find a little more faith in God

Astronomists said a Trappist-1 like planetary system couldn't harbor life

You haven't even gone past Mars or Venus and you want to wildly run around saying, "no God no God no God"

What about all the ones that show that the bible is full of shit?

>You live twice as long as your ancestors ever could have dreamed of
>Methuselah lived 969 years

lol read the bible before you try to disprove it retard. This is why no one takes atheists seriously.

>christians can't even recognize their own trolls

OP on suicide watch

samefag. creationist user you make it super obvious when the "two" of you always post at the same time and #2 always complements #1

Proof time lad

Self referential dependence is fundamental principle of this universe. Everything operates on this principle. You cannot 'prove' anything to be 'true' without it. Mathematics rests on the principle of self referential dependence, so does logic. So why cant we do it with the bible?

wrong, but stay salty though

>replying "wrong" instead of screenshot proof to the contrary

I wonder if this science cuck will take this new evidence into account and change his hypothesis?

>sky isn't solid
>no water above the sky
>humans and animals werent created in their present form 6000 years
>no global flood
etc

also an important one: hebrew wasn't even a language that existed in Moses's time yet he is given authorship of the Torah, Deuteronomy directly claiming this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Sinaitic_script

I am Euphoric

>literal interpretation of bible
>thinking your doing anything other than proving protcucks to be idiots

>le inconvenient parts of the bible are allegory
reminder that Catholics took genesis as literal before the modern era when it became apparent that it was wrong

>humans and animals werent created in their present form 6000 years
>no global flood

These things are historic facts.

don't bother arguing with him, he's an evolutionist who believes in monkey mythology and millions of years.

That's not proof, where's the evidence

At the end of the day I can say gravity is fake because it was written by a man and it's in a text book which are constantly proven wrong and need to be changed to reflect "accurate knowledge"

You have no way of proving gravity actually exists and isn't just a spook

Welcome to 2017

>some guy looked in a telescope and measured the blue shift on a star and recorded these measurements and published it in a journal
>some black guy who barely got through school and even then only because of his skin color then takes the wild speculation based off of one dudes light measurement and makes a tv show with expesnive graphics and pretty colors
>This has disproven God and also made homosexuality moral

wew lad

euphoric

reminder that Catholics are responsible for the modern era's conception of the creation of the universe.

That very same Catholic shot down the Pope's proppsition of turning it into dogma.

>becuz i said so
Take your trash back to Riddit.
>I said you couldn't use the Bible to prove the Bible is true.

>Again circular reference.
Why? Does it trigger the worthless /b/tard?

Hearty kek

GUHUH GUHUH GUHUH!

WHERE IS TRISMEGISTUS ON THAT SCALE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

lol nice job posting a bible quote that provides evidence for Judaism's polytheistic roots.

Also

>satan
lol nice another fictional character.

You forgot to tip that fedora while you're on some science niggers cock ol' buddy-o.

Daily reminder that it's

>Agnosticism
>Judaism
>Christianity
>Atheism
>Islam

>2017

All people bow to your overwhelming statement.

>Man has peered into the darkest corners of the cosmos
no

>and observed the universe on its smallest scale
Barely

>You walk around with more computing power in your pocket than was available to all of NASA in the 1970s. You live twice as long as your ancestors ever could have dreamed of, you have food in abundance and the future is brighter than ever. Humanity has achieved more in the last century than it ever has in its entire history. People are happier, freer, crime is lower, you're safer, more secure, and the entire wealth of human knowledge is available to you at your finger tips. You live in the dawn of humanity, you were born after the long dark night and you will never know the suffering that every other generation did.
ok

>And you still think the words of dehydrated desert madmen in the middle east are literal truth, you unironically believe in God, and think homosexuality is a bad thing.
What does that have to do with anything

>You're literally a walking insult to everything humanity has ever achieved, lmao.
Says the one betraying thousands of years of belief

I think you meant,

>Aztec religion
>Tengri
>Pantheism
>Polytheism
>Buddhism
>Animism
>Agnosticism
>Catholicism
>Islam
>Everything else
>Atheism

Meme religions do not apply

>becuz i said so
Did you link to the wrong post?

Morons will take this at face value.

> Ancient sculptures depict dinosaurs like how they look in jurassic Park which we now know to be completely incorrect.
STEP IT UP

Back to riddit.
>le smarty middle ground faec meme zone

>you have food in abundance and the future is brighter than ever.
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
life has disappeared into central waste disposals, the future is death
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I'm glad someone else gets it.
Science was a mistake.
The only thing it's done is dramatically increase the global population of chinks and darkies.

>you unironically believe in God, and think homosexuality is a bad thing.

I'm an atheist and I believe that homosexuality should be criminalized

>implying that math itself isn't God

>Islam denies Christ's deity.

Of course it does, after all, Islam is a monotheistic religion.

Science wasn't entirely a mistake.

Taking an absolutist stance on anything with science is usually bad, because it is a system of trial and error.

Ever since Henry George back in the 19th century started writing about how the foundations of Darwinism, Malthusianism (see The Origin of Species), are fundamentally flawed, has this theory of evolution been questioned. The foundations of creationism are not terrible. The manifestations of Darwinism in modern life is abhorrent. You see social Darwinism stratifying the classes so severely economic life is like a ladder which you cannot climb. You see the ramifications of Darwinism justifying genocidal tendencies(see The Descent of Man), you see the worst mentalities sprout from it.

Bad Bait

Designing nice looking cg space scenes while you avoid shitting your pants is quite a feat but hardly can be described as peering into the cosmos, there are many valid reasons to distrust the bible but computer graphics of the universe summed to hopeful guessing is not one of them.

>I believe the truth laid bare comes in the Holy Bible
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I notice you avoided the issue that science is starting to point towards God. Particles at their most fundamental level are quantized and act like digitized bits. Consciousness has a fundamental role in shaping reality. The universe began like a burst of light from nothingness. Scientists can hold out for naturalistic explanations but at the moment there are a LOT of arrows pointing to the idea that objective reality just doesn't exist and we're participants in a holographic reality created within the mind of God.

Did you read that in a book about quantum mysticism written by a pothead?

>I notice you avoided the issue that science is starting to point towards God
Literally the only people who say this are theists with a pop-science level of understanding.

Post a pic of your scientific credentials with timestamp.

Dude I'm sober ur post is debunked

I don't have any.

But I also don't go making sweeping statements about science either.

Haven't brushed up on your science in the past 50 years? Particles only being able to be at discrete levels of energy has been known since 1900. The idea that the mind creates reality is looking like the only way to reconcile certain phenomenon without going into multiverse bullshit, and of course the Big Bang is the Big Bang.

Yes, multiverses are instantly dismissible bullshit but the idea that reality is created by looking at it isn't.

It's true, though scientists like to throw a secular veil over it and dress it up in theories like the 'simulation hypothesis'

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2014/04/is-information-fundamental/

The universe can retroactively change how it behaves based on observation. Look up the quantum eraser experiment.

>The concept man invented to describe reality, surprisingly, describes reality

Really made me think.

I'm not dismissing the concept.

I'm pointing out that it's hypocritical to immediately jump on board with it while disregarding a competing possibility all together.

>Reality behaves suspiciously like an artificial construct created by an intelligence
Uhhhh...Guess it's just coincidence guys...heh...

Perhaps you should shut your mouth then, maybe by purchasing the books those scientist you praise release and reading them others may have a wee bit more credentials.

Except I haven't made any statements or declarations on science. I've just rightfully approached your statements with scrutiny.

Can I see your credentials?

>maybe by purchasing the books those scientist you praise release and reading them others may have a wee bit more credentials.
You mean like getting a pop-science level of understanding?
Isn't that what I originally said you had that you then took offence to?

>What we know about the universe implies this relatively mundane observation
>WOAH WE'RE LIVING IN THE MATRIX LADS
Classic.

>And you still think the words of dehydrated desert madmen in the middle east are literal truth

But I don't. I believe that the Bible is the whole human condition in bookform, but I also believe that our literalism is completely inadequate to assert the truths in it and that the more poetically you look at the Bible, the more sense it makes.

Also, don't call people names for disagreeing with you, it's not very friendly

That the universe is just a holographic projection of a fundamental underlying mathematical basis and there is no actual 'physical' reality as we know it isn't mundane m8.

The observation is very mundane.
The fantastical unproven assumptions you're making about it however are not mundane at all.

>taking an obvious bait thread seriously

Only that the book of a scientist on his theory of everything he devised based off his whole career of research goes beyond reading on facebook or a newspaper about how Dawkins, whom is a biologist and thus not even in position to speak, yells at biblecucks.

I think you're confusing the idea that phenomena can be mathematically modeled with the idea that information is primary in reality. That article was not talking about the idea that mathematics can describe things in nature, which I agree is mundane, it's talking about things in reality being fundamentally information which gives rise to their physical properties in reality, which is not mundane. That's what the article is discussing.

Gnosticism, no need to thank me.
You can also read on sacred geometry, there are some archetypical things that are common.

I hope you realize that Richard Dawkins isn't the only pop-scientist and that not every pop-scientist is an atheist.

Indeed a lot of them like to combine pop-science with apologetics.

That's not the observation I'm talking about. I'm on the same page with you there.

I'm just pointing out that you're running wild with this in a way that's completely unwarranted based on the subject matter itself. And indeed scientists aren't even unanimous on it.

>Information (in a quantum sense) is "possibly" fundamental to the universe.
Okay.
>The Matrix is a documentary
This is tabloid tier speculation.

Holy shit you're not joking, oh how sad

I'm not even saying that Dawkins is a pop scientist, he's a biologist, you dont even know what popsci is.
Pop science is having a small notion of science from school and filling the gaps in your formation with the hot opinions of the very few atheist scientists that make it into the very marxist media; its such an aberation it should be punishable with community work.

He is though. He writes books and makes documentaries on science designed for popular consumption. Hence he is a pop scientist. This is not to say he's not a real scientist.

>Pop science is having a small notion of science from school and filling the gaps in your formation with the hot opinions of the very few atheist scientists that make it into the very marxist media; its such an aberation it should be punishable with community work.
Fucking what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_science
ctrl+f "Marxist" - zero results
ctrl+f "Atheist" - zero results
ctrl+f "Richard Dawkins" - two results.

Pop science is simply science marketed to a general audience. It doesn't have an agenda.

Actually theres a Marxist agenda, because you will know about Dawkins but never about Campbell or Goswami.