You gonna eat those bread crumbs?

You gonna eat those bread crumbs?

Other urls found in this thread:

citit4ichallenge.agorize.com/en/terms
google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ALL-AWARDS.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiupI-uzLrUAhWRY1AKHfLfB8MQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNELkG2m6joiKgiP8glAoCqvvX3ezQ&sig2=0c8RrORUjZt3bq8ewattQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody got a magazine with an ad for a fragnence? I have an interview tomorrow for McDonalds and want to rub the fragnence sample on my neck to smell good

No you can have em, I'm eating my beans

more fud? buying more dgb. this is too easy.

healthy beans

I grabbed some earlier tonight and they seem to be making progress, tasty beans and tasty profits

You're in for a real disappointment. Go ahead and plug your ears all you want, just remember that this exact scenario has been seen before right down to the chart with posw. Do you really want to have that kind of stress trying to mitigate loss by playing the volatility through the downtrend? Why do that to yourself? There are coins that have already finished going down, with much lower coin supplies I might add.

This got me good, thanks OP

I can't wait for the regret threads in a couple weeks.

>Doesn't know what market caps are

>digi trash

Fools and their money good riddance

But there's a spike after "last chance to sell" you friccin moron.

Can you not swear? This is a Christian board.

Thanks in advance.

This is the internet. God has no place here.

>This is the internet. God has no place here.

citit4ichallenge.agorize.com/en/terms

google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ALL-AWARDS.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiupI-uzLrUAhWRY1AKHfLfB8MQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNELkG2m6joiKgiP8glAoCqvvX3ezQ&sig2=0c8RrORUjZt3bq8ewattQQ

>digibyte will crash because POSW was also a coin and it crashed

Well that explains why bitcoin is worth nothing now, because carpe diem coin was also a coin and it crashed.

This is the sort of wide eyed lunacy that means we can't get a nuclear plant built "because chernobyl"

> Don't buy after a panic sell and before the inevitable bounce, you should only buy coins that have already been going up!!

Biz gives the absolute shittest trading advice.

As long as it jumps by that same percentage I'll make my money back and some

I checked and surprised how PoSW is less worth than Steem and BitShares. I guess anything that's not in Bittrex is considered worthless huh.

dgb is gonna moon again, senpai

>intense shilling campaign means a coin will be dumped

>intense fud'ing campaign means a coin will be pumped

2 things ive learned from biz

in fact, you should be buying in right now

except that the dgb fud is right this time

Then why would there be so many fud threads?
In what scenario would you keep on fudding even though you do not care, apart from lowering the price so you could get a bigger profit?

checkout how narrow the bollinger bands are. This thing is going to explode

Exactly. shillers are invested and want the coin to go up.

What motivation can a FUDer possibly have apart from pushing the price down to accumulate?

Then who created internet? that's what i thought, checkmate atheists

It's fun to make fun of those who sold I guess?
Veeky Forums is not nicer than other boards ;)
The thing I've learned from Veeky Forums is to motherf* HODL
(although I've not bought any shit before Veeky Forums introduction)

>in what scenario would you keep on fudding even though you do not care, apart from lowering the price so you could get a bigger profit?
You're just salty faggots who are looking for someone to buy your bags full of useless rock

hodl works only for coins that will be used in the near future

dgb? I don't think so...

Chart analysis is the financial equivalent of calling Miss Cleo. Although, I suspect most people here are too young to know who this is.

WHY DO YOU RETARDS KEEP HOLDING DGB

SELL SELL SELLL
some of us want to buy all your bags before you lose it all. JUST SELL IT ALL AND CUT YOUR LOSES

I only bought DGB for the first time about 1 hour ago just to hop on this bounce.

SHIT GUYS YOU BETTER SELL YOUR DGB... to me pls, I need to accumulate more at a lower price

Nice argument, bruh. I bought the dip.

Dgb is already being used. Not that much yet, but things spread quickly.

All it takes is right now is one good announcement.

Interesting. Flattening out like that, and narrowing bollingers means an eventual breakout, most likely in the upward direction, due to having flattened out. I would put some money there, but remember this is basing nothing on the tech itself.

>rapid price injections
what are those?

you guys :)
The same as I have thought...

holding is the only ability needed. Learn to play jazz on a synthy, not with your mouse ;)

Don't expect me to fud/shill any coin though I'm just a nocoiner that's interested in the blockchain tech

It does look like a pretty nice chart and everything right now, and it does it very enticing to buy, but as a professional "FUDder" I still don't understand why this would go up and not down in the short term.

The reason it reached there the first time was hype for the contest, minecraft, and intense shilling. In the end it's really no different than it was a month ago, where is all this buying pressure still coming from to keep it above 1000? Unless it's just whales.
I guess crypto doesn't really need to make sense though...

you argument is illogical.
If I hold, I speculate that it will be viable in long term, or mid term. I don't care about short term when holding. Daytraders and whales care about short term gains, not hodlidledijos.

>I guess crypto doesn't really need to make sense though...
kek that reminds me of kidscoin when it was shilled here a lot

How low will it go bros?

Looks like it'll be worthless by the end of the week

disagree. it originally mooned because it's a semi-decent coin -- easily as good as half in the top 30 -- that has been overlooked for literally years because it has a daft name and a crappy logo. the minecraft/citi crap is what pushed it over 2000.

You're implying that the contest was a major fail.
Digibyte itself wasn't doing anything related to Minecraft, by the way. The server isn't an official DGB server.

The contest's main purpose was business contacts, not the prizes. Showing off the tech to actual businesses that could invest is much more important than any prize.
Also, DGB was mentioned on CNBC. To pretend it has no mainstream attention and there is nothing backing it is a little silly.

If you're so willing to hold your aging house when your neighbors are building mansions around you, then sure do whatever you want man

ejections*
Its a kind of thing that happens in coins with high volatility (low-confidence investors or whales fucking shit up). It ends up scaring away buyers long-term if too many ejections occur because the investment is percieved as higher risk than it actually is.

Think of it this way (or think as the normie emotional retards do):
You buy in and immediately the price plummets to 1/10th of what it was. Even if recovery to buy-in price happens very fast would you feel confident throwing more money at this or something else that doesnt do that?

No wonder PoSW wasn't accepted on Bittrex. Good for Bittrex.

It seems someone else with money agrees ;)

This is why no one likes you shitty annoying retards.
>another thread popped up while I was typing this

9 times out of 10 the price bounces after a big sell-off, unless the news was absolutely catastrophic.

Yeah, that guy is retarded.
Dgb will likely moon again, but in a few months.
This is just a small peak.

I think it'll be sooner. This looks like the midst of a cup-handle/rounding bottom

>DGB @ 1245
fug. You're probably right. I guess I just got lucky again.

Nothin but beans

>dgb @ 1380

Some whale bought 100btc worth. Wtf and thank you based whale.

DGB BAG HOLDERS ATM

today going to the moon :)

>990 to 1420

Just sold - I might be missing out however 30% in 2 days is fine for me anons : )

>inb4faggot

: )

>LOL OOOOH LOL
this is just the tip
you dont know what you re missing

I'm know you're lurking whale. We all appreciate it.