Dgb going up

Quick get on the train make.some quick gains

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjZd-AvPco
m.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder DGB is set to fail.

>SELL US YOUR DGB.png

jesus christ do you ever get sick of being told to fuck off with your fud?

Do you ever get sick of making shill threads to offload your bags?

Oh damn

Hahaha you fags still think we all holding bags haha haha I sold 2350 and I bought back in at 1030 it's going up and up so many peeps mad haha and people keep pointing to old charts you can't say dgb is the same as these other shit coins derps gunna derp go back to fudding eth now

>POSW $2 million market cap
>DGB $250 million market cap

Nice try FUDtard

>tfw poorfag and can't afford any DGB

Have you ever studied chaos theory? Are you retarded? Initial conditions of these coins are different. Also, the changing dynamic for both coins are different. Where in history can you show me two tradable things that have the exact same chart indefinitely. There are numerous holes in what you're saying. I'm not saying that digibyte will for certain go up. But what I'm saying is that even if you're right, it's the equivalent of saying the moon won't crash into earth tomorrow because there's an alien ship holding it up. You could be right, but how you arrived at your conclusion is completely fucking wrong and retarded. You're a complete fucking retard. I hope people like you drown in acid for being so fucking dumb.

>Have you ever studied chaos theory?
Yes, I'm a graduate student in mathematics.

>Are you retarded?
No.

Looks like a clear upward trend to me.
Almost 1300 BTC worth of buys on Polo now.

Looks not too bad for me.

Buy in again, pals. 3k is not that far away in the next couple of weeks.

get it into your head: we are not selling. people like you tried to shake us out at 100, at 300, at 500... why the FUCK would we listen to you now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjZd-AvPco
Then you must be a flat earther and refuse to utilize anything you ever learned. You should also maybe bone up on logic.
Among your fallacies:
>gambler's fallacy
>false equivalence
>conjunction fallacy
>appeal to probability
>many others

People like you should be castrated for being so fucking stupid.

>m.
Post disregarded.

Same reaction images from the last guy.
How many do you have, 5?

Lol. It was a comparison of double pendulums. I'm sorry you can't tolerate other people knowing you're a fucking moron and can prove it.

What trading platform do you use?

>I'm a graduate student in mathematics.
but its worthless in pooland isnt it?

I have an account on every platform.

But I do my analytics usually on tradeview (the one in the screenshot).

Damn, I am good.

Big Digi

It pays the rent.

im just going to post this in every thread I see this retarded image because its so fucking stupid.
Dont even hold DGB but all these retarded levels of graphical analysis are triggering me hard

If BitBean can moon from 40 to 500 overnight, anything can happen.

>shilling pajeetcoin
fuck off go back to your shitstreet

Read it again
FUD is comparing DGB to PoSW, that guy is debunking the stupid image that keeps being posted over and over.

OH YES YES ITS REALLY MOONING

Holy damn.
I saw over 1500 BTC in buys for a second and at least 200 BTC went through.
This is post-moon level buy orders. Really impressed with how fast it's recovering.

>Sold at 2k before the crash
>Rebrought just earlier at 1.1k
DGB the gift that never stops giving.

Bought 20k DGB check price three minutes later. Already made $50 MOON IT MOTHERFUCKERS

why are retard fuds comparing dgb and posw anyway
the other coin is accepted by the gaming community, the other coin is dumped to african children

Because they are retarded.
They remember a failed coin from a month or so back, slap the charts together, and pray newfags fall for it.
They could at least try. The fudding is getting worse while the gains from DGB are getting better.

>gaming community
Its really not actually. Its just a publicity stunt

Digibyte will be known as the convenience coin: fast, reliable, for micro purchases that dont require BTC's to be spent

The poster who compares the two coins knows damn well all the differences, hes literally just a troll who needs to be reported.

wow, wrong screencap

But if you read Jared's post on bitcointalk, he discusses how minecraft is only fanmade, and was just endorsed by him.

It makes sense, because on the digibyte twitter, they are specifically advertising to people to take the digibyte source code on github and make fan creations.

Don't you guys think it's just a pump going on right now? I hold some DGB that I bought for 1200, but I'm considering selling it now

WOOOOOOT GETTING RICH WITH THOSE WALLS CRUMBLING

Someone bought 100btc worth. We're heading too the moon boys!

I just got in at 1300 did i dun goofd

Just don't forget to sell when it crashes back to 1k and you are doing it right.

no you didnt nu DGB investor.

DGB will always be considered cheap until it reaches a 10 billion market cap

Thanks for buying into it retards. I was out $15 when I went in with $100 now I'm up $150 and sold. Thanks for the lesson and thanks for getting me out.

Good to know they're making up new lies after the previous ones bombed

Im not nu i held like 60k it was my only investment. I sold right before the crash and deversified, currently owning 20k dgb

Holy shit bittrex can't keep up with history right now and its a ton of fucking buys.

DGB EXLPODING!

>Selling all DGB
You want to be poor??

hmm

Learning from a lesson and waiting until payday to buy in. My a the decision to invest when I couldn't afford to because I have Down syndrome. Made my money back after I lost it and then some. I sold and I'll wait until the next dip and my next paycheck to invest.

1400 holy fuck

1400 sheeeeeeeit

lol wagecuck see you at the moon

Yeah some of us earn a paycheck. Unfortunately our mommy doesn't make us nuggeys all day while we sit in the basement.

Holy fuck it hit its high from 3 days ago, so impressive, obviously it's going to the moon

nigga I cashed out at 2k and now bought back in 1200, idgaf

Sounds good then. Just hoping that no one sold at 1000 and is now buying back in.

how much are you putting in each time to even make a worthwhile profit?

Nigga if u bought at. 1k and sell at 2k u double ur money, rbedy good overall profit tbqhfamalam

Since you dont know how to read a graph I'm surprised youre intelligent enough to know how to even read. Well done big boy, maybe one day your mom will even love you.

look at DGB go

lmao but no

I think this will be the last dip for awhile boys.
If you aren't in now, you better hurry.

DGB will always be a bad investment if you bought after the first big pump. Everyone posting on here shilling it are just morons who bought the spike and are now sad they have no gains.
Buy something that actually has the potential to moon, aka SIA.

>don't buy this coin it's shit because I said so
>buy this coin it's great because I said so

There are some decent walls @1450. If we get past those moon time.

though the concept itself has potential but it's already hyperinflated for it's value.

Yes, both 1450 and 1500. I think 1500 is quite the psychological barrier, if that makes sense. If the walls are broken then it really could see extreme growth this week.
I really wasn't expecting this so soon.
source: your poop chute

1450 incoming

The walls are ramping up though.
A lot of money is pouring in at the same time.
If the walls can be broken, we will blast off so hard you won't even remember the dip under 1k sats.

I just watched a small 12 btc wall get chewed up in 30 seconds at 1370

It's pretty crazy right now.
It was well over 1400 for a bit, the wall there got eaten very fast like you said.
But now people are purposely selling at 1390 even though there are no buys there, lowering the price artificially. It's a failure though, I already see it rising above 1400 again.
This might last awhile. Decent wall at 1450. Stay tuned.

Phew 1450 boss just added another 9 too his 20 btc

So sell at 1449?

youre supposed to sell when each coin is $1, baka ahou

Holding 1500 dgb.
How high will this fucket go? Is $5 realistic?

Not particularly, what time frame are you speaking?

Invest more money.

welp looks like whales won't let it go back above 1400 tonight, i hope I sold out in time.

Indefinite time frame. Im willing to hold for months or years is thats what it wpuld take. I dont fuck with day trading. I see dgb as a long term hold

If you're talking years, I personally believe that $5 is possible yeah.
If management are at an extremely high level, crypto increases in value etc.

Word. Yeah, Im one of those fuckers who found out about btc when it was less than a buck, and I kick myself everyday for not having dropped even just $100 in it at the time. So now my strategy is to just buy up any promising altcoin when its dirt chea, forget about it for years, and hopefully be pleasantly surprised when I check my portfolio one day to find that it's worth several thousand bucks

HOW HIGH CAN SHE GOOOO

CAN got to 2600+. Where WILL it go? No one knows. I'd like to see 10ksat.

>tfw bought at 1400

And?
Still on an upward trend, see what happens tomorrow. Maybe we'll hit 1500.
You aren't day trading, are you?

i wanted to buy this morning but i had class, i dumped a whopping 50 dollars in
I just want to make a little extra money, to pay for college and stuff.

Well, I'd suggest not to look at the charts then. It's no use, you'll only be tempted to sell when it goes down.
DGB is looking really good right now. Very nice buy orders, still high despite a dip now after over 25% increase today.
Just hold. Not like your $50 is that much, but you may see it double soon.