Why is Poland so butthurt?

Be Poland:
-attack all neighbours and annex land
- Occupy the German provinces of Posen and Western Prussia before Versailles in 1918. Western Prussia being inhabited by >70% Germans.
- in Versailles also demand Eastern Prussia, Silesia and Pomerania
- in 1921 try to conquer Upper Silesia
- try to prevent plebiscite about the matter
- in 1933 ask France 3 times to wage a two front war against Germany
- have 3 times the German military manpower at that point
- didn't work, go for treaty of friendship with Germany instead
- occupy bits of Czechoslovakia in 1938, get German City of Oderberg as a present and sign of good will
- demand the 97% German City of Danzig to become Polish
- demand Versailles tribute from Germany in Zloty
- control all traffic to Eastern Prussia
- when Germany doesn't have enough Zloty and pays in Reichsmark instead Poland cries about broken treaty and closes down railways to Eastern Prussia, thus leaving the province without coal or any source of energy
- be approached by Germany about exterritorial railways so Eastern Prussia does not have to starve
- be approached by Germany that they would recognize the Polish claims on the German provinces in return for exterritorial traffic ways
- be offered a treaty of friendship for 25 years
- instead run to England a make treaty in march 1939.
- mobilize immediately after and let your army march towards Eastern prussia
- declare the 97% German City of Danzig to have been part of the Polish Empire for centuries
- wave off the 16 Points Germany suggests. Main Point being a plebiscite deciding wether the Population in the corridor wants belong to Germany or Poland, losing side getting exterritrial traffic ways. Gdingen and harbor stay polish no matter what. Poland retains Danziger trade privileges no matter what
- shrug off the british mediator
-be surprised when
-bitch and moan for decades to come

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>attack all neighbours and annex land

wrong we never attacked Romania

Why not?

well that is what happens when you treat subhuman scum like people.

Most of this is rubbish, but I'm interested about this.

>when Germany doesn't have enough Zloty and pays in Reichsmark instead Poland cries about broken treaty and closes down railways to Eastern Prussia, thus leaving the province without coal or any source of energy
When did this happen?

Beware of the Nigel, he enables the Janusz

i dunno lol

reminder that at the end of the day muh german ubermench ended up btfo and divided up while we took Silesia, Prussia and Stettin to boot.

if slavs are so subhuman why do you krauts keep losing to us?

It's impossible. Germany already broke the treaty in 1935 and they stopped paying any reparations in 1932.
And I don't think their reparations included Poland.

Can you elaborate?

The German railway service Reichsbahn didn't make their payments in Zloty in 1936 because of the economical situatio, thus Poland closed the service down.

Something more? I can't find anything about this. What happened next?

Well summed up. Fucking saved.

Germany paid up with a little delay and the railways were opened again.

>wave off the 16 Points Germany suggests. Main Point being a plebiscite deciding wether the Population in the corridor wants belong to Germany or Poland, losing side getting exterritrial traffic ways. Gdingen and harbor stay polish no matter what. Poland retains Danziger trade privileges no matter what

>On the night of 30/31 August, German Foreign Minister Joachim von Ribbentrop read a 16-point German proposal to the British ambassador. When the ambassador requested a copy of the proposals for transmission to the Polish government, Ribbentrop refused, on the grounds that the requested Polish representative had failed to arrive by midnight.[43] When Polish Ambassador Lipski went to see Ribbentrop later on 31 August to indicate that Poland was favorably disposed to negotiations, he announced that he did not have the full power to sign, and Ribbentrop dismissed him. It was then broadcast that Poland had rejected Germany's offer, and negotiations with Poland came to an end. Hitler issued orders for the invasion to commence soon afterwards.

Those evil Poles.

>be approached by Germany about exterritorial railways so Eastern Prussia does not have to starve
This happened in late 1938. 2 years after that incident.

>why do you krauts keep losing to us
>Germany lost to Poland
Top kek
>get raped by Germany
>get raped by Soviets
>lose half your land to your slav "brothers" and ended up as their lapdog for 5 decades

And you poles somehow still find the capacity to be butthurt about Germany and not about your Soviet "liberators" because muh slavic pride

Only bad history makes me butthurt.

>Hitler issued orders for the invasion to commence soon afterwards.
Germany was ready to attack a week earlier and only waited that long to get to peaceful results. These however weren't possible with Poland and England at the table.

>implying Polan is butthurt about Germany and not about Russia

Are you new here?

Did you not read the rest of his post you fucking nazi apologist? The part where Germany actively uses deception to justify their war and you fucking fell for it 70 years later? Go join your leader and eat a bullet.

>get peaceful results
No. Hitler clearly wanted this war that's why this 'peace proposal' was essentially an ultimatum. He just wanted a local war with Poland.

How completely outrageous. Poland never wanted war with Germany over territory not theirs.

>and not about your Soviet "liberators" because muh slavic pride
Poland here. With our new government the anti-Soviet sentiment is bigger than in the last 25 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursed_soldiers
This is our new national fetish.

Because we insist on treating you like humans instead of the vermin you are.

lol sure, really appreciate the humane treatment during nazi occupation

read a book you pillock

NO YOU

SAYS YOU

Looks like Stormfag's litany prayer. But you forgot the ending.
Jesus, praying for your murderers - Poles,
Please bring Prussia back.

I was talking specifically about Mr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Army

Stay mad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berlin

accursed bandits.

God I wish I was a jewish member of Security Service and could hunt down this vermin, maybe make them suck my dick while they beg for mercy, these cunts.

Pic related, 1910 German Empire census map with majority Polish areas in green.

I superimposed the interbellum German-Polish border (red line).