*unsheathes katana in an historically accurate way*

>*unsheathes katana in an historically accurate way*
>what the fuck did you just say about lindybeige?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/historically
en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/a-historic-event-or-an-historic-event
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An is only used with words that begin with vowels

An historically is wrong, but you're wrong too. An is used before vowel sounds, not just vowels. Hence why people say an hour rather than a hour. OP probably saw that and thought an before h was standard.

Watching videos where lindybiege physically explains how the weapons were uses gives me turbo-cancer

Used*

An is also used before h, even when that h is voiced (as in "hotel", whihc is voiced in most dialects of English but is still AN hotel).

Also, An is the original form, A is the variant that didn't come along until the Romanisation of English under the Normans.

You can stick an in front of words with a soft 'h' if you want.

This grammar autism is making me think that Il Weebino-kun is one of you guys

>An hotel
so how is second grade?

It depends on whether you pronounce the 'h'. Some Brits tend to say it 'otel, which would make using an correct.

>I can't think before shitposting

I don't know what barbarian land you come from,k but you should not be pronouncing 'hotel' like that.

>being shit at English
>trying to correct people on a Mongolian cookery board

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/historically

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/historically

You might say "a hotel", but you WRITE "an hotel". Unless you were educated by a chimp, I suppose.

I come from Britain. You know, that barbaric land that invented the langue we're discussing?

That's wrong though.

He's an arse because you can use "an hotel" if you want but it is far more usual to use "a hotel" in both writing and speech in both proper English and Yank Chimpglish.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/usage/a-historic-event-or-an-historic-event

I'm English.

And I sure as shit don't pronounce 'hotel' like that.

this thread is yet another example that english is a shit language that makes no sense and you should all learn spanish

Im kind of new to Veeky Forums
Can someone tell me why i should hate Metatron and Linybeige?

>tfw depite the fact that there really were european samurai, this is still cringey.

>Lindy is the Bren Guy

>Metatron is a weeb [spoiler]just like you[/spoiler]

failed at spoiler
JUSTed by myself

I think the weeb part is kind of obvious lol
Is Metatron at least historically accurate?

He is a good watch if somewhat cringy, I don't watch too much of his videos, but don't remember him being severely wrong at anything

By the way being obvious doesn't make it less sinful

I didnt watch his samurai videos, i watched his series on the Crusades and wanted to make sure that my head wasnt filled with trash.
In those videos he didnt mention much weeb stuff so i didnt really care

Metatron is a fucking terrone, that's all you need to know.

... im also terrone

A-are you h-him?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT PAY TAXES STOP COMMITTING FRAUD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His video with Stefan Roth cutting tatami with a kitchen knife was nice though.

>*unsheathes katana in an historically accurate way*
Ha! If only...