Get in, sit down, strap in, get comfy

And prepare for the moon ride.

Hope so! In for 5.

Holding 151, standing by

150 locked in.

Ok I'm in don't let me down faggots

Holding 8.62 STRAT. A poorfag can play too, right?

We're all gonna make it!

What are your thoughts on my coins, guys?

>feathercoin
why

why didn't retards buy this coin when it was below .0026? I loaded up on 4k of these

>moon ride
you mean breaking even ride

I am waiting for a nice peak. Should I desist?

3.1 here, hopefully it'll wait for me buy more before mooning

buy at $6, currently at $9

you must be broke with math like that

Im sorry goys this is flying straigth past 400k whitin hours!

is it too late to buy?

Absolutely not, this is NOT a pump and dump coin, it is a long term hold with real value.

wait 12-24 hours it'll be back round $7

This

Although to be fair simply buying and holding any alt coin would probably do you better than the autistic day trading most Veeky Forums lurkers probably do, have fun with that .15% brokerage fee every trade and thinking you can time the market

I literally sold stratis for fucking FCT based on that retarded news announcement at 14k. I feel like such an idiot and pray stratis comes back to earth so I can rebuy in below .30 sats again. Fucking never selling this shit again.

yes but don't lie to user. You know damn well the coin is going to come back down for the day.
Buy again in a few hours when it's down. Don't buy high. The people giving you bad advice have already sold their souls.

>Feathercoin
>2017

There will be dips of course like all healthily growing coins but long term it will carry on climbing.

yes, this is true. But no point in locking user into 24 hours of despair.

That's why I stressed it's not a pump and dump. If he can't hold for 24 hours without panic selling then it's not the coin for him.

I think being based in London will be a huge plus for this in the long run, alot of companies looking to downsize their expensive workforce with blockchain solutions

Hey, full props to our day trading counterparts, the fees from their hysterical panic trades helps keep the exchanges going!

Enlighten me, please.

It was one of the earlier cryptocurrencies but it's been dead for years.

One of the discord pump and dump shill groups recently started buying it to pump and dump on new coiners.

>it's been dead for years
It seems alive. Slowly and carefully, but there it is.

Sure if that's what you want to believe, go ahead and learn the hard way. I really don't care what you do.