ETH technical analysis

I've been watching the charts for the past couple hours. Buy volume seems to be decreasing. Sell volume is going up. Notice that upper resistance line. each time the candles break out of a wedge, they go down, but then back up to the support. This past hour, it did not quite meet that support, and has now broken down through through my triangle.

I expect it to go down quite a bit for the next several hours. Can anyone else into TA confirm or deny if that is correct? I still consider myself quite new to this.

It's dipping right now

Still an uptrend. Be patient FFS.
If it gets below .130 you may panic.

Is a previous low?

>TA
Postnatally abort yourself.

*that

24H. Looking at the chart right now I'd say a new ATH is more likely than a dip below .128 in the next hours. Simply because it is going up.

Guess where alll the money will flow back?

I just bought the dip so I hope you're right.

Isn't most technical analysis based on charts gobbledygook? You can claim anything after the fact, and even if you happen to draw a line in the right place, surely its mostly luck if you just so happen to predict a trend?

$400 will be the new normal this week
$500 by next week

Fug I bought the dip too early.

Why don't you people ever wait for it to settle?

settleing happens for an hour. this is a complete new market, different than wall street.

It has settled on a steady course to the moon.

I probably should wait. It's just too often I see it bounce right back up in a matter of seconds.

>most
all of it is bullshit. flipping a coin will get the same results over time.

also, this asshole is saying "quite a bit" as if that means anything. you can safely call any deviation as positive or negative if you look at the most recent trades. notice how the only real signal for people to sell is that there has been growth over time, but 100% of the people who were predicting a big drop for the last 2 weeks were dead wrong until yesterday, and even that didn't really go anywhere.

this

there is no settling period in cryto

Never try to short ETH based on your own uncertainty

Don't be so fucking ignorant. TA gives you insight that flipping a quarter won't give you. It's not always right, but you clearly don't understand it.

I didn't short it. I bought ETH. I have more ETH than I did before but could have had more if I waited.

1. TA is not a defined system. you can't prove in any way that it provides "insight," every algo and trader has a unique approach to every trend.

2. it may be advantageous in rare cases to look at big trades and volume, but you're never going to be smarter than the coin flip. you're never going to know where the shit will land, and you are never in your lifetime going to have consistency to any respectable error margin. what it comes down to is really just spending more time looking at the trends and having the advantage of trading quickly and more often. for a young cunt, that's good enough. but your analysis of ETH or any stock should only take a few seconds and doesn't warrant a real discussion. the very fact that you open the discussion means you get jack fucking shit value out of it. i did an "analysis" last night by saying a bunch of people will sell around 400 because that makes sense, wow they did i am a genius trader.

Nailed it. Now for the ATH.