Why you should invest in byteball

- Conditional payments (don't need to trust the other party)
- Betting (on secure random number generator, sports, market prices)
- p2p insurance
- Easy to program bots, there are trading bots and betting bots already
- Black bytes (a secondary currency in the same wallet) has completely anonymous transactions
- Smart contracts
- Can do crowdfunding
- multisig
- dirt cheap fees (less than 1 cent at current prices)
- not a memecoin

All already implemented in the wallet software.
And the best part of all, the distribution model.
This coin can't be mined, it's already "premined". The creator is giving away 99% of the coins.
How do you get some? two ways:
- Link your BTC address to your Byteball address (by signing a message, free)
- Get 0.2 Byteballs for every Byteball you already have in your wallet (do I need to explain to you what compounding interest means?)

There have been 6 distribution rounds already, and around 25% of the total supply has been distributed.
There are at least 5 more distributions left (depending on how many people join)
You're still not too late. The next distribution will be on the 9th of July (put a note in your calendar for a few days earlier)
The process of linking your addresses is not too difficult, but it might require some time, so be prepared before you miss the next round of free byteballs.

Whales don't want you to get free byteballs because it means less byteballs for themselves,
but he more people who join this community, the more successful this coin will become.

How to get free byteballs:
byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs

For more information, read their website:
byteball.org

or the bitcointalk.org thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629924.40
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg19441388#msg19441388
byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>And the best part of all, the distribution model.
>The creator is giving away 99% of the coins.
but that's absolutely retarded

Give me some ? huh ?
SIPNE4KQP2GL47WSUCVTOKXJR6NRJXFG

If you hold Byteballs you are literally retarded

Why?

Meh the name is crap.

that's the only bad thing you can find about free money?
are you implying you don't want to get your free money just by linking your BTC address?
because it's called byteball?
are you 12?

OP is using this guide to advertise his byteball cashback program. This program will allow the OP to accumulate byteball for anyone that signs up.

Byteball is the cryptocurrency of the future.

what byteball cashback program?
are you retarded?

You can literally get free byteballs, like other people have done before, by following the steps here:
a 500 pages thread in bitcointalk for such a young coin is by itself already a very good sign.
You're FUDing because you want to have more for yourself

Is there 51 betting roulette?
How can one play one?

Your wordpress page has a link to the distribution site that advertises the cashback program.

You must be retared to think noone would figure that out.

there is one, I saw it in the bitcointalk thread, but at least 10 pages ago.

found one for football matches betting
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629924.40

and found this one:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg19441388#msg19441388

I still think it's a bad idea though

show me which one of the links

They are just links that point at the original website, the transition bot, the place to check if your byteballs have been distributed, and the wallet.
Show me which link, there is nothing in there that will give me money
There is also no way to do a "cashback" program.
The guide is there to help people learn how to get free byteballs, the more people get it, the better for the community, which indirectly is better for me. Which is why I'm shilling it.

What part of this sentence don't you understand?

"Your wordpress page has a link to the distribution site that advertises the cashback program"

>You can literally get free byteballs, like other people have done before, by following the steps here:
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
>a 500 pages thread in bitcointalk for such a young coin is by itself already a very good sign.
>You're FUDing because you want to have more for yourself

It actually has quite nice wallet.

Thanks for information!!!!!

Convert 1.23 ETH to 1.3 by rolling

ok, so this cashback program?

byteball.fr/BBdistribution.php

This website is used to check if you have linked your byteball and your BTC correctly.
The cashback program is made by the same people, it's actually a cashback for the people who sign in, not for me, not even for the guy.
If you use that witness, then you will get half of the money for the transactions back.

it costs 500 bytes for a transaction, which the witnesses keep, but if you use that witness, you get half back (after accumulating some)
other witnesses are just charities apparently.
The guy who has that witness is not me, he is some guy well respected in the bitcointalk forums.
My blog is something much more recent, which I made because people were asking 1000 times how to link the BTC wallet.
Even if the witness program was mine, it just gives "cash" back to the people who sign up for it.

Is that the address you mean?

you're welcome, get ready for the 7th airdrop in july 9th (be ready a few days before just in case)
you're considered lucky, for now... until you lose it all

How to become a witness?

This shit costs $704. Why the fuck is it so overpriced?

1 gigabyte cost 700. 1 byte costs 0.0000007

Do you think it can get to BTC's price?

There aren't simple steps, but it's all in the bitcointalk thread.
But when I tried to check it out, I needed to compile the witness software and said fuck it.
- Low amount of total byteballs
- People like it
- The more you have, the more you will get each drop (compounding interest!)

1 btc is ~ 50 Mbytes.

Now byteball is ~2.5% of bitcoin price.I believe it has a potential to grow up to 20-30% of bitcoin price. Or at least 7-8%.

>- The more you have, the more you will get each drop (compounding interest!)
How, I have to download their wallet and transfer my byteballs to it?

are you trying to sell your free byteball op?

This is a little confusing. When you buy the coin on a exchange, you pay $700 for 1, like you pay 2,7k for 1 BTC right? And these Mbytes you are talking about are like satoshis?

1 Gbyte = 10^9 bytes ~ 2.1*10^9 satoshis = 21btc.
If compared proportionally to total supply.

you get 0.2 byteballs for every byteball in any wallet, yes.
But if you link it with the bot, you will also get free black bytes.
These are tradable right now in the slack channel, but I would save them for later until they can be traded in an exchange. (They are more anonymous, so putting them in a regular exchange would defeat the purpose)

Why would I try?
If anything, I might sell some after all the distributions end. But for now, each byte will be 2 bytes in 5 months. It's crazy to sell, basically guaranteed returns.

1 GByte = 1000 MByte
1 MByte = 1000 KByte
1 KByte = 1000 bytes
1 byte is the smallest unit (so yes, sort of like a byteball satoshi)

But yeah, that guy is a bit confusing.
1 GByte is already 25% the price of a Bitcoin.
Maybe he is referring to how you get free bytes for your BTC (16 BTC would mean 1 GByte, without spending your BTC)

But nobody can tell how much they will be worth in the future

Thanks for the explanation.

>But nobody can tell how much they will be worth in the future
I was thinking about buying 0.5 or 1 Gbyte . Considering marketcap is still far from 1b and circulating supply is very low, it has potential to grow a lot. Plus, it looks extremely efficient and interesting by what I am reading on their site.

don't forget to talk to the transition bot before July 9th so you can get your free black bytes
I think just by having them in your wallet, you will get the 20% byteballs already though

Byteball is nice.

I'll be ready :D