IT SUPOSE TO BE ADDET AT 1PM UTC

IT SUPOSE TO BE ADDET AT 1PM UTC

WHERE IS IT, IM REFRESING LIKE CRAZY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitfinex/status/874330861440782336
steemit.com/byteball/@hisnameisolllie/byteball-it-s-free-money
bitfinex.com/trading/IOTBTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's still another four more hours. Also, do you have a source for your claim?

FUCKING BUMP

WHY NOBODY TALK ABOUT THIS

Calm down Pajeet

shiet, i checked this fucking timezones yesterday

it said 11 here where I am and 1PM UTC

your source
twitter.com/bitfinex/status/874330861440782336

Nobody gives a shit about coins used by furniture and household junk

I just invested everything in byteball
This coin looks similar, but I still prefer byteball.
Good luck to a sister coin though

Should I sell 0.12 BTC of Waves and get into this?

what? It has completely new technology replacing blockchain, no fees, microsoft and ubuntu support and already enough market cap to be a top coin when it hits exchanges

when you are shilling your fucking jew nwo bancor and panicning about "crash" of eth and btc that really was just a bear trap like i fucking said you, I'm buying the future

Thank you senpai

can americans get on this?

shhh, buy it and THEN start talking about it

thanks, and gains may be with you too

I lurked this hard, they fucking bought me completely with everything, starting from a fucking logo and their site layout to this Tangle technology thing

waves diping hard, you will lose a lot of money when it moons, and it will, this is eth sister and since other russin bilionare bought it, it will be successful as eth, that how russian politcis work

that man who bought it has conetions, and ruskies are very corupted, he will push it hard, I bought it myself a yesterday but planned since that russian bilonare news waiting for a dip

your welcome my friend
no, fucking fat murican c u c k s do not apply

EUROPE is the fucking center of civilisation, thanks to us you even exist, and more specify becouse of Kościuszko and what did you do? you get cucked by fucking niggers and look at you now, you degenerats infecting our continent with your fucking ideology, everyone following fucking america, i don't fucking understad that
yeah i know, i was about to delete this thread but ate to much adderal and have urge to talk

and i ate it to early, i planned to do it before the iota lunch, but fuck, i fucked timezones, i swear i cheked it yesterday and it said -2h from where i live, not +4

fuck me, i won't be enough sharp

I tried to shill this and make you guys aware of it but most faggots just yelled pajeet or ignored the threads. Hope I managed to raise some awareness for some future ballers.

So I need to sign up to another exchange.. Oh man..

Good tech. Liquidity is king.

Opening with a USD/iota pair.

can you buy this shit with btc?

is bitfinex legit? looks shady AF

are they gonna sell it on other exchanges anytime soon?

Can someone give me a rundown on the differences between iota and byteball? They both utilize the tangle, but seem to have different goals. It seems like byteball wants to mostly replace bitcoin as a transfer of value, while iota wants to be the backbone of the "internet of things," and mostly be used for micropayments.

inb4 shills

Can I get some more opinions on this? I mean it looks solid as fuck you're right but what is everyone else thinking? How do the developers look? Their website is pretty scarce and all I see from the devs is who's worked on the github. Anyone notable?

Iota is overpriced bs.

Byteball is premined but they're distributing every month bytes to everyone that links a personal bitcoin wallet to a byteball wallet, that is, showing you own a certain number of bitcoins. The last airdrop was a few days ago and over 400,000BTC were linked. Also, people who already have Byteball receive an extra 20% every month. Think about the compounding interest - it's worth it. Half my portfolio is Byteball.

Their lead dev got the first working implementation of PoS with nexus. Moved on to iota. Got industry partnerships with Cisco, rootstock, Huawei, innogy + a bunch they haven't released yet.

SHILLING YOUR COIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

it seems this isn't even blockchain technology.
LEL

go back to stock trade, is it?

Clearly didn't take time to understand anything.

Nah, it's a even more decentralized version of the blockchain

i just went to the dev and github page.
Even the exchange makes excuses and needs to explain why they are allowing this.
Why u think it doesn't open on the major exchanges??? >.

>Byteball
>FUCKING '''''''Byteball'''''''

lmao

Latest OTC trades (0.15BTC/Gi) put Market Cap at something like $1bn

Pretty high, no?

I looked into IOTA about a month ago because it has all those promising revolutionary concepts you guys also mention here. IOTA has been in the works for very long and is still sooo far away from any kind of adoption. The thing is, even if it becomes a big player in 5 years, I don't see industries buying your tokens for 1000x. It's still made for machine-machine interaction after all. And massively overvalued atm by being passed around among a small incestuous group of people with a trading bot in the slack channel.
Plus, the lead and some main devs there are huge jerks. Which has nothing to do with the tech, but it still amazed me since usually devs are either quiet or helpful towards newbies.

>all those promising revolutionary concepts you guys also mention here

wow, buy ldoge

>20% compounding interest monthly.
lol

steemit.com/byteball/@hisnameisolllie/byteball-it-s-free-money
holy shit it's real.

what do you have against byteball?

The name, that's enough to doom the project.

ok, so you have nothing then

About 20 more minutes. I hope you're ready user

fuck im not, i wated to delete this thred but i cant, fucking Veeky Forums

and adderal stoped working, i took some pregabaline, selegaline and modafinil + a bit of oxy becouse it works at the same liver enzymes that modafinil so it incresses t. 1/2 of to - they enchance each other

im afraid of my health mate

and i took it too late, just looked at the time and shieeeeet

i feel so dumb right now

STOP BUYING
IT WAS MY IDEA
I FOUND IT

It should be happening now? But there is no market yet. Oh wait the website is offline, awesome.

Fuck me, are you yanks actually this medicated? I thought t was just a meme.

Dafuq, this exchange -_-. Error 502

thinking of dropping some funds in this or wagerr

hmmmm

Protip: Wait a little, you will get dumped

>yanks actually this medicated
i dont understand what you said
go wagger and fuck off

>Look into byteball
>$701
Jesus

Seriously, IOTA/USD only? No BTC? Wtf is this crap.

Where you saw that's USD only?

wtf they only have IOTA/USD, wasted my timing registering on this.

>IOTA/USD

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE BITCOINS, BIT FUCKING COINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right here

ok they have BTC now
website's fucked though

Oh god this exchange... Website sooo fucked

GIVE ME IOTA
RIGHT FUCKING NOW

REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at the wales trying to pump this with small amounts of coins but high prices.

Already way overvalued at this moment. I'll wait it ou till the inevitable dip.

So it'll fall to a more reasonable price in a few days?

this fucking website reeeeeeeee

Website doesn't even fucking work properly LOL. Tried to trade with a micro amount to test and it won't even load my trade.

Probably, it's overpriced because of the people who bought earlier. I expect a dump in the next few days and then, moon mission.

BOUGHT IT

now, plese stop posting in this thread, it is closed
please don't hype, we will be rich, just shhhhhhhhhhhh

Just do what I'm doing

100 in now, 100 in on thursday. Covered no matter what.

Damn. Expect to get dumped on man. Pure hype atm. Wait a day and the price is 10% of what it is now.

>10%

but something glitched in this site xD

i have -0.34 USD there, but i never deposited any fiat there

I feel like this is the type of project that you buy and hodl for 5 years while adding on rather than trying to day-trade. Thoughts?

Buy now or wait for the dump (...if it dumps)?

If you minute traded just now you'd be up 500%.

Look at the sell wall.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aaaaand prices gradually going down already. Way too much though still. I'll get back to this coin in two days or so

tfw when you picked up 32Giota for a bitcoin 2 months ago.

fackin 'ell

hodl, it will compete with btc and eth
it doesnt metter, its long term hold it will get to the top 3
giota iota? i have 260 iotas for half of the bicoin
i feel a bit dizzy now

What was the ICO price/BTC?

there was no ico
this is ico

I'm glad I waited it out instead of buying.
ufff.

what are your thoughts on byteball as a competitor?

i tried to look into byteball but i've mistaken it with bitbay, bitecoin, blackbite, and any other bite, i dont know which is which, they have almost the same logo and i just got angry and said fuck it, i won't buy this shit i can't even reaserch it, some fucking clones

never heard about the second one you mentioned

>write byteball in the search
>Find it
Wow, that sure was hard.

i bought it at 0.6 USD, exported data to my portfolio and closed the widow

i don't even look what is happening, im happy now, hope it stays for a while at that price so i could get more money to invest into it

Where will it bottom out boys?

this walls just changing in seconds

there wil be a corection and next station - moon

Can't find it on bittrex. Where is it?

>tfw bought in at 34 and the price is now 22.

fuck me in the ass with a fiddlestick

send me some eth or btc and i will tell yoi
1FRkZJPnf5urRRMduugC9JoDcxrd274qnn BTC
0xab3d1a4868890a77d40ab44e0ef1cd32c8d23619 ETH

Bittnex, a site with a really terrible layout.
Don't worry, here's what you need to do:
>Set a sell order for the price you bought or higher
>Wait
>It will surely hit your sell order
>Set a buy order for 22
>When it activates, set a sell order for 34, or the new high
>profit

New coins that aren't on big exchanges yet tend to oscillate a lot. I used to do what I described above with Aeternity when it got to HitBTC and trust me, it works.

calm down boy, it is not one minute trading

just get some drugs, watch a movie, play a game and hold just like me

I'm considering going almost all in, about 75% into this. Is this retarded? I only have like 1 BTC, but still.

post link to market pls

No, but you should wait. I also think about going all in with this coin, but now the price is way too volatile.

this please

bitfinex.com/trading/IOTBTC

th--thank you user

i went like 65-70% of all my money into it, would buy more but shieet i have to live and pay rent and drugs aren't cheap too
pls send something and i will teach you everything about crypto and of course show you the market

When do I buy my $400 worth lads? Nervous here.

DELETE THIS FUCKER
i found iota, it is mine, dlete it from Veeky Forums now
this is the time, look at coins at ico's, how the price changed, its the same scheme