Is there any objective reason to have children?

A man without sons doesn't have a future.

Most people spend the last 10 years of their life helpless and alone.

Hopefully it won't be as bad for us because we'll have the internet for company but I'd much rather be at the mercy of my own offspring than professional strangers rushing through my house and checking me off on their list.

Also I'm white and the worlds needs whites.

You have no future when you're dead

If you need sons to til the fields and daughters to help with housework.

>Most people spend the last 10 years of their life helpless and alone.
There's no guarantee that your children will visit you.

Its what we are made to do
Survive, make some offspring, survive long enough to raise said offspring, die

So its arguable one of the most fulfilling things in life

You can improve your chances by instilling a strong sense of duty in them and a reverence for their elders.

They might end up buggered by a priest or a teacher but at least they'll bring you chocolates in the nursing home.

The only way to guarantee your children will not visit you is by having none at all.

>b-b-but...
Yea but it's guaranteed the kids you don't have won't. What stupid logic.

Your threads dead mate. Never post here again.

For anyone who posts here? nah.

that is not objective dumb dumb

this, totally.

me on the left desu i sulk when i dont get sweets ))))))))

To make even more children.

Because there's a chance that your daughter can be like Ena or Yotsuba

I don't think reasons can be objective.

Only instinct.
Reason is against it.

To keep furthering our race and hoping that someone someday down the line can figure out life, even if that isn't in the near future

So why are ya posting on Veeky Forums? Do what you were made to do or be a failure

There isn't one, it's a trite self indulgence.

To help propagate the species.

A species that doesn't reproduce, is a species that dies

Given the bleak outlook of the future it would be extremely irresponsible and selfish to have a child. All just to stroke your ego.

Give me an example of an "objective reason" for anything at all.

>protip you can't.
>protip that doesn't even mean anything.

no
become a schopenhauerian monk

>bleak outlook of the future

Compared to the rosy outlook of the past that involved 50% infant mortality rates, plague, and constant war?

>le wise cynic face

Back before the state took care of you, your children were the ones who would care for you when you became too old to provide for a protect yourself.

When the state collapses, you'll wish you had your own tribe of people you truly can trust. I would recommend in all aspects living in closer accordance with nature. Start your family, don't let them trick you into being perpetual children who do nothing but consume and seek personal enjoyment.

>Given the bleak outlook of the future
Lol
>Be /pol/
>Claim: "D WHYTE RACE IS BEING GENOSIDED."
>"Given the bleak outlook of the future it would be extremely irresponsible and selfish to have a child. All just to stroke your ego."
What would it be?

There is a white genocide going on despite what you've been led to believe. Why would I have a child and subject them to a future robbed of them?Whatever problems we had in the past pale in comparison.

>implying anybody on /pol/ is a cucked numale antinatalist

you couldn't possibly have thinking this one dimensional could you?

The solution to "white genocide" would be, uh, having white children you idiot

happiness.
>tfw no big happy family
i want at least 3 sons and 3 daughters

>antinatalism

APPALLING. I MEAN JESUS. Stop going down that path.

Except the "genocide" you speak of refers to the decline of white births relative to other ethnicities.

One would think having fucking children would solve your "genocide."

>he fell for the objectivity/subjectivity meme

wew

And subject my offspring to minority status? No thanks. I'd rather go with dignity.

Someone should have told the Jews in the camps "just have more children stupid".

You contributing to our defeat. Cuck.

>Dignity

more like a pussy and genetic weak link. I will be having 4 children and raising them right.

You want to dominate another being and indoctrinate it from a blank slate.

I'd rather have a cat DESU.

I have six kids
And I dont like it
they eat too much
And treat me like shit

People seriously think like this when this is the truth.

What the hell has modern lifestyle done to humanity? We're fucked, completely fucked. White people are going to kill themselves off due to selfish thinking like this and the world will be full of savages who invent nothing and make the opposite of advancement.

Probably for the best TBQH.

Fuck you cuck. Go adopt a dog as a replacement for your lack of children. You'll die cold and alone in world full of savages.

Then you only have yourselves to blame.

Don't be such a silly-billy!

unironically kill yourself if youre an antinatalist

who cares if whites die out? you're not gonna live to see what happens anyway

race has nothing to do with that /pol/tard

Well it definitely matters if you have children. Leaving a world where they are a persecuted minority is objectively bad.

It makes you feel happy.

objective reasons don't exist for anything

You're right. I'll be reincarnated into the body of a dumb ugly shitskin and have to suffer through such a worthless existence in a now pointless world. Instead of our species ascending to greatness we'll just die on this rock in the same state we came in as, dumb cavemen.

Yes it does. Look up r/K selection theory. The savage races are r types, they breed numbers rather than quality and invest less care in their young. This is because they were able to, """civilizations""" closer to the equator were full of food while the northern societies were facing the crucible of the ice age (which ended up being what made them great, only the craftiest and most inventive survived, but it also made them highly empathetic because they had to take great care of their young (a K type trait) and other tribesmen or they would not survive, less tribe members = less chance of survival).

In the modern world these r types are breeding unhindered, their young aren't dying off like half the litter of a rat would die off. They're provided for within Western societies, even outside of our societies they're provided with aid such as food and medicine in places like Africa and South America.

WE HAVE FUCKED THE BALANCE OF NATURE and our empathy is to blame. Whether it's our own doing or we've been taken advantage of, these savages will overtake not only our societies, but with our knowledge and technology, even after we're long gone, they'll continue to overpopulate the earth. They will not evolve because the modern system doesn't allow for evolution. The weak and dumb are not allowed to die as nature wills.

There's no reason to, I'll die in the future.

Didn't know that Black people have multiple dozens of children.

Middle Easterners invented civilization and east asians were pretty much the vanguard of it during most of history. None of them are white

>implying there's no chance your children will be assholes or dead by that time
>implying whites are imperative

to provide soldiers to serve the queen

You need to get out more. Where I'm at you'll see a young black girl every now and then with a litter following her. You see it often with Hispanics.

Do we need to watch an episode of VH1's where are they now?

The east Asians have an economy based on western consumption, they'll fall with us. The middle Easterners got overtaken by Arabs (the type of savages I'm talking about) and devolved back to a time period in the early 1,200's.

Whites having few children is a very recent thing you retard. Before that they used to breed like rabbits just like everyone else.

kys

>Where I'm at you'll see a young black girl every now and then with a litter following her. You see it often with Hispanics.
This implies nurturing, which isn't part of the r-strategy.
Stop co-opting terms that mean something other than what you want them to mean.

Nah /pol/ is more like filled with edgy NEETs

>Also I'm white and the worlds needs whites.

White people are the second most populous race on Earth. Framing them as a global minority is irrelevant because every race is a minority, even East Asians.
The world needs less people in general and having some retarded perpetual population race is not the answer.

Wrong.

You need somebody to take care of you when youre older.

Jesus Christ there's this old guy who just sits in mcdonald literally all day long because he has no one to talk to.

May make at least 2 more for me punk.

What if he doesn't take care of you? Will you disown him, attack him?

You want a slave.

>Is there any ''''''''''''''objective reason''''''''''' to do X?

Read Hume for fuck's sake. Values aren't facts.

The spread of philosophical protacuckery has to do with the declining European birth rates. Orthodox and Roman Catholics supposedly had lots of sex and lots of European children.

To prove that your version of human was good enough to mass-produce. Anybody who dies without children has unfortunately become a failed model.

Who are you proving this to? Why do you need to prove yourself?

>le I know for a fact there I'd no afterlife

So fucking sure of yourself.

Why wouldn't they take care of their poor old father who took care of them and provided them with a happy childhood?

is there any objective reason to do anything at all?

Big surprise, the answer always comes back to some pseudo-mystical hoo ha about muh white people as if that makes any fucking difference on a universal or even worldwide scale. I don't give a shit if there are no more white people. Eventually human beings will either be totally extinct or live in half-synthetic robot bodies anyway.

You'll change your tune if you ever have white children and year by year your local openly hostile somali population continues to climb.

Why the fuck would I have children? I get annoyed when my dog makes too much

Well this conversation is over then. If you care about global warming you should probably care about the extinction of white people too.

I mean, the worse of either will only take effect after you're long dead amirite :^)

>this conversation is over then.
Yeah because there's no reason to have children beyond biological compulsion and sentimentality about the white race or whatever, which is absolutely retarded. Most people have children because they love someone and don't know what to do with their income. There's no objective advantage to either the individual parent/child or the world at large.

Maybe I just want kids period and the more they resemble me the better, even honest to goodness neo Nazis having children by the dozen just because they're white don't actually exist if they did western euro demographics wouldn't be approaching crisis levels.

might aswell just finish it now

>Maybe I just want kids period
because of biological compulsion
>the more they resemble me the better
sentimentality about being white
Way to prove by point exactly

Taking a shit two hours in the future after just finishing this sandwich I just ate is biological compulsion too, I'm not sure what exactly you're getting at. Biological creatures are beholden to their biological processes woah deep man.

>Biological creatures are beholden to their biological processes
Except human beings have the unique role of defying and altering their biological imperatives all the time? But just shitting out children without regard of who should be procreating or how to best integrate those individuals into society is fine because ...?

You can't transcend biology and humans aren't special in any way in that regard. Suggesting otherwise is the height of some kind bullshit rooted in 19th century Christian idealism.

>transcend
I specifically said "defy" and "alter." Is it "transcending" biology when you get an organ transplant? Is it "transcending" biology when you're born retarded and braindead but a hospital keeps you alive?

Getting an organ transplant is just reaffirming your biological drive to survive, keeping a retard on life support is neither here nor there with regard to reproduction. Pointing out that wanting to reproduce is a biological compulsion invalidates it no more than whatever the chemical soup in your brain is doing to compel you to reply to these posts. It's fucking empty. Go argue antinatalism via the Schopenhauer root and even that is basically projecting your faulty genes onto the rest of the world.

I'm not trying to "invalidate" the biological drive to have children, whatever that means. The question was is there an OBJECTIVE reason to have children. Blindly following certain impulses, like the one to have children, rather than others, like the one to have sex with as many partners as possible, is neither objective in itself nor does it convey any objective benefit to the individual or the society the individual inhabits. I'm not an "antinatalist" and the fact that you think that's my argument shows you don't understand what I'm saying.