Divided we fall

Cyprus is a country mostly Greek/Cypriots live here and some Turkish/Cypriots. The Turks decided to invade in 1974. Left our country in disaster. I wake up and I see this every morning. People fucking tell me to forget and forgive. I never seen a Cyprus thread also. Cyprus is very rich in history and relics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Cyprus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Cyprus

based turks, greeks are eternally butthurt because of istanbul XDD

Tell me why Greeks are kissing with Brits instead of seizing their part of iceland.

I dont know you tell me

Turks are trash man. Literally worse than arabs.

Is it correct to class the Turk as a species of unusually pale nigger, or do we need a new classification, beneath the nigger but above the Frenchman, were we can place the Turk aka Gypsy """people"""?

VERY racist post

desu any argument for a united Cyprus, you could make for a united Greece with Cyprus.

>banter

why not a united europe? amirite?

That is one big irl >daily reminder shitpost.

Yeah honestly. I'm Cypriot but this makes me chuckle every time I see it because it's a giant middle finger to the south

It was the Greek's fault when they decided to annex Cyprus. Deal with it, niggers.

So is this a correct rundown?
>be Cyprus
>deny being US nuke base
>"I'm a sovereign, independent island"
>get invaded, cry to US
>US does nothing

There are British bases in Cyprus

Fuck you Cyprus is rightful turkish clay

Reminder that Cyprus rightfully belongs to Britain

turks and greeks out reeeeeee

We rekt you years ago.

its just some tiny island in the middle of nowhere, who even cares who owns it

an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

Grandfather served with british army in cyprus. Told me that the absolute worse people to deal with were the fucking turkish students. Eg. suddenly going apeshit while being searched, throwing rocks at fully armed soldiers, irrationally provoking greeks for no reason, random violence.

They once pulled one turk out of a bus that was being searched, guy is all smiles, very obsequious, etc. Had a giant fucking bomb under his seat, armed. Was stalling for time so he could go fuck goats in paradise while every single man, woman and child near the bus would have died.

To this day he fucking loathes turks. Openly says 'If they let them in europe they're going to ruin it, mark my words.'