Monacoin is going up!

Monacoin is going up!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/#markets
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/ethereum-transactionfees.html\
etherscan.io/address/0x24492cd1c1ce5fdbb6418c428f948c0ff177c10d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure is. Got 4000 of them ready to go x15. It's taking a while though, but support is going up steadily.

I just started with cryptocurrencies and I wanted to buy some Monacoins, but this piece of shit site of coinbase doesn't allow me to verify my ID or any other passport. My Id verification is pending for 1 day now and I cannot delete my documents to submit them again. And bittrex is super annoying to me, I have no idea where to add funds or anything at all, it is so frustrating. Also, I would like a little Monacoins :3
MTSKqyo4W5fUR1hwyCR3abjuLHbkXFC2wc

If you're from Europe, you can try anycoindirect.eu, I use them, they're pretty fast.

also, no I'm not going to give you any money, get some work.

I'll wait for dip

Thanks, I'll try that. It's just so annoying, because I created a shitton of accounts, wallets and whatnot and now something trivial like that is blocking my road.

Can you also tell me how to store the bought coins in my mona wallet?

yeah sure, on bittrex, you see a 'wallets' tab, if you take a wallet, you can add coins by clicking the '+' button on the coin you want to have. Anycoindirect doesn't trade in mona's, so I'd choose something fast say one of doge, pivx, stratis, eth, dash. Send those to the wallet for the coin you chose, and they appear on bittrex in a few minutes. Then you can sell these coins for btc, and you'll see your btc/eth wallet go up. Using this coin, you can buy monas with them on the BTC/MONA trading page.

If you make a mistake, this is not my fault. You'll need to double check the addresses you enter yourself, if you make a mistake, your money is gone.

However, I'm here to help, if you're stuck you can ask me anything.

Good luck

Please use a small amount for your first deposit to verify everything is working as expected before sending larger amounts. Your deposit address must hold more than 0.1 ETH before we will credit your account.

I currently have 0.3 ETH in my wallet. Does that mean I cannot use Bittrex now?

I have 0.03 ETH my bad.

No idea, never seen that. Maybe try another coin? You could ask the anycoin direct support too. I guess that's where you got that notice?

That notice appears on Bittrex.

That's just plain stupid. What about other coins? I've always used doge myself, and pivx since anycoin supports it.

Others are fine, but it is too late now. Already bought those ETH. I just want my monacoins, why are you like that to me internet?
Any other sites where I can buy mona?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/#markets

I'm running in circles. I bought 0.037 ETH for 20€ which is a ripoff actually and I didn't notice and now I'm sitting on them, because I don't know what to do now, theres so much information.
I want to exchange the eth into btc now and buy mona with btc, but damn.

Looks like you chose an expensive time to buy ethereum. However, I made so much profit the fees didn't matter anymore. Sitting on a 5x growth in 2 months.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/ethereum-transactionfees.html\

I'd just sell them, and go for the monacoin, but I'm biased for mona myself. Do whatever you like.

I want to sell them, but I can't that is the problem. bittrex is a jew, coinbase is bullshit and all the others are shit as well.And not being able to buy Mona directly is a pain in the ass as well.

where do you have them now? did they arrive at bittrex, but they weren't added to your account balance?

Yes, they didn't arrive.
etherscan.io/address/0x24492cd1c1ce5fdbb6418c428f948c0ff177c10d
I'm slowly, but steadily losing my shit

I sent it to that hex address, that was the right thing to do, right?
If no, it is okay, because I wasn't patient and deserve that.
If yes, I getting so fucking angry holy shit.

you did the right thing. However, it might have been a good idea to transfer more than 0.1 ETH, since that is what it said. You can try again, buying 0.07 ethers, but try to incorporate the transaction costs this time.

I'm seriously losing my shit, why is this fuck so complicated I just want monacoins.
I sent a support request to where my eth is now.
I also did the same to coinbase, because of the ID verification and those fucks are so retarded, their answer is something about card buys and payment methods. And all these fucking captchas are getting on my nerves as well.

Can't I just trade with you? I'll send you my eth and you send me what its worth in mona.

sure, here you go

I do, however, expect this to be a pump & dump, so I'd prepare to get the coins to bittrex as soon as possible. Expect some fees in the mean time too.

okay nevermind i dont have enough eth to cover the fees now and I won't buy something anymore for today.

this is the reason you can't get me to touch ethers with a 10ft pole.

yea, fuck ethers.

you're missing out though

I know, thats why I wanted to buy, but I don't have the nerves for dealing with this shit right now

you got any coins at all? I'll give you a mona for 113 doges

I just started, I have 0.6 monas and some wave coins.

Nice, good luck turning a profit with that though

>0.6 monas
Sounds like someone has been getting some donations...
I did the same too, even traded some BTC and Waves with him for monas.

just read through your sad eth/bittrex shit show
sent u a monacoin u poor bastard

Thank you, I hope I'll get the curve and manage to handle this wild ride

DON'T MOVE YOUR 1 MONA TO BITTREX!!!
They only allow you to make trades above 50k sats. It's going to be stuck forever if you do so.
Until mona moons to over 50k sats/unity, at least.

thanks for another .25 mona-chan
t. MBiju5yVb9TScbBM7qWSp6sMJ4zbwq2HkD