DIGIBYTE (DGB) - MOONING NOW

I told you fags yesterday that will be raising soon. Who is laughing now??
JOIN WHILE IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!!

I want to thank my fellow shills who shilled with me when it around 1000 and 900. we had to fight off some serious FUDders and get into heavy debates. I dont think we won many people over, but they did read our post, and now that DGB is recovering, they start reflect upon our shills and realize DGB is best currency!

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS!!!! Die poor bitches

I salute you fellow shiller ;)

1500 by tonight???? Hell yeah

At least be nice and order the FUDders some nice rope to hang themselves with after buying your Lambo.

>they actually said this would drop to 100 sats
>yes really

If it breaks that 50btc sell well I'll get back in.

Wall*

Well done lads, there was a pathetic of amount of FUD over the past week. I hope all of you who sold your DGB kill yourselves because none of us hodlers want to hear from you faggots when this shit takes us to fucking Jupiter.

Still a lot of room to grow before hitting that wall

To the MOON!

What level is the wall at?

Not selling at 2k+ and buying at 1k LMAO.

> none of us hodlers want to hear from you faggots when this shit takes us to fucking Jupiter.

Are you kidding me, this is going to be top tier kek when i have a gf and im reading posts like

>be me
>be 20 y/o college student
>take out student loan to go all in on DGB when it was 2000 sats
>i panicked sold at 1000 sats
>mfw its now 50000 sats and literally would have made the most amount of money in my life if i just did nothing and hodl
>mfw i invested in ETH instead and had only a 100% return in a year.

Watch out for this sinking ship.

Fudders be like
>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>DGB hits a 2 day high
HOLY SHIT BREAK OPEN YOUR PIGGY BANKS!!!

Shut the fuck up faggot. The party is over.

Get some coin with real use. Giving false hope like Donald tRUMP to idiot millenials who have no money.

Gtfo bitchboi

I didnt know shariablue was active on Veeky Forums too. Fucking respond to my emails you whore i want to get paid to shitpost too

5 BTC TO 1450
SELL WALLS CRUMBLING
TO THE MOON

Uh guys

kek

Hail our people, Hail Digibyte, Hail Victory!

Uh, Bro...

Just face it, these technical analysis are bullshit 90% of the time. One of the things you can rely sometimes on are supprting lines, the rest is totally variable and only context matters.

It really doesnt fit in my head what kind of failed autists you guys here have to be to squeeze everything in these stupid frames.

DGB still has the same, even better perspective than before the drop. Everybody just selled because of false expectations.

sure your pic is a joke but here are people online that actually unironically compare the graphs with other coins wtf

holy shit shareblue is actively shilling against DGB

Fuck, just sold my DGB and bought ARK

SHE FUCKING WON REEEEE

DGB has been the most profitable coin in my portfolio so far.

Going down again .. Just so you know ..