TFW Veeky Forums is one of the best boards on this website

>TFW Veeky Forums is one of the best boards on this website

I have no idea why I spent so much time talking to retards on /int/ or nu-/pol/.

said no one ever

I like this board you disgusting shitlord redditors should stop bashing it.

Well this place is better than /pol/ or /int/. That's not saying much but it's something.

Veeky Forums and /his are my two favorites.

The smartest people I've met have been on both.

who /v/ + Veeky Forums here

Quit videogaymes years ago lad

Why?

We don't need this kind of thread here.

They are a waste of time

this board was mainly created for Australians to shitpost on

which is ironic, since they have the least intresting history

I mean movies and tv are also a waste of time. Do you not watch movies?

I watch them sometimes but they don't have as much of a massive time-investment as videogames inherently do.

To keep on progressing and having fun in multiplayer games (such as WoW/LoL/Dota/Runescape/CS/etc) you need to invest a certain amount of time ever week which is where the issue arises.

Everything in life is a waste of time
Time doesn't exist
Everything in life doesn't exist
So whatever you do or don't is irrelevant

I understand that. I never really cared too much multiplayer anyway so I never had that problem.

Veeky Forums is /pol/ if the mods made any attempt to deal with the shitposting

Well yes but when I consider the opportunity cost of Videogaymes it doesn't add up for me. When I consider whether I'd like to spend hours playing a dumb game on a computer or learning valuable skills or experiencing the real world around me it just doesn't make sense.

I guess it's different for singleplayer games, then. In that case yes a comparison to movies or tv would be accurate.

you can explore real world or you can explore a computer world. I think as long as you keep the brain active they are both good ways of having fun

That's right OP we're number one. It's tough being this awesome but we can hack it.

Veeky Forums is /pol/ but you guys just meme and hate different things so you consider your shitposting normal and pol's shit flinging out of the norm.
You can't hold a discussion about religion or nationality on this place without
memers or nationalistis interrupting it.

>his/ is /pol

lolwat

>tfw when I know melanin warrior irl.

it's not so much that Veeky Forums is /pol/ as it is /pol/ kids bringing their shit onto every other fucking board