Is there anything worse than the philosophy of neo-Nazism?

Is there anything worse than the philosophy of neo-Nazism?

>all motherfuckers who suck Jewish or Nazi cock please leave now

So you hate both Nazis and Jews?

Lots of things, it's one of the better ones.

I hope you get banned again you sperg

Interesting that the mods ban people who attack shitposting yet keep all the Nazi posts up.

Are the mods /pol/ users?

Maybe because Nazis aren't shitposters but rather contribute valuable ideas.

Maybe you should stop being dogmatic and partisan and instead open yourself to opposing viewpoints. You might learn something from someone else's perspective.

You are a fucking retard. That's not even close to what I was saying. Learn to fucking read, idiot. You are actually retarded.

I was arguing about Jews earlier and the thread got taken down, so I doubt it

Nazis are the worst shitposters on Veeky Forums, the only thing they do is denying historical facts

How is this a surprise? I've been banned several times because I've objected to /pol/ shit on /v/, of all places.

I think the Nazis lost this one, bud. Like they lost world war II you tucking retard. Why don't you go back and support other losing regimes like Communism?

Oh wait you guys do that too. This forum is full of people who support losing regimes, you all are a bunch of losers.

Veeky Forums is a collection of some of the least Nazi people on the internet. I prefer this to other places.

I'd like an outside opinion on this because I genuinely can't see how I've misinterpreted this guy

Veeky Forums is the new vanguard for white nationalism deal with it libcucklets maybe you should check out reddit

No I thought the same thing, if there's another way to interpret that I'd like to hear it.

This is what I'm talking about. You're so closed off to differing viewpoints that a board dedicated to intelligent discussion really isn't for you.

I sure do love typing a reply in a thread only to have the first 5 posts be "kike", "jew", "yes yes schlomo (((__)))"

So valuable!

that shit goes on

Have a (You) since you desperate.

>he thinks people care about his political opinions
>he thinks anyone would care if he died tomorrow

That's a bit uncalled for now isn't it