From the ashes {{{DGB}}}

inb4 autistic posw dgb comparison

WE CANT LET (((THEM))) WIN. BUY DGB AND BUY FREEDOM.

>there's at least 12 DGB threads running
>Veeky Forums unironically believes this isn't an obvious discord-organized pump and dump

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

As someone whose been in actual discord PnD, they at most have 500 k to throw in. DGB has a 200 million dollar market cap. 500 k wont do shit you dumb faget.

it looks dangerous to me. I'll wait to see. shoulda trusted my guts to get back in at 1000 tho

dgb is basically bancor for minecract

>dangerous
Please stop trying to sound smart newfag

This is literally the same chart pattern it had when it went from 100 sats to 150 sats, and then peaking to 400 sats. and then repeating the same for 600 and 900 sats.

but fine, miss the rocket and buy in at 2000 sats. see if i care

The dangerous phase is over. DGB didn't fall below 1k sats. Reversed trend today morning.

It's free now to reach a new ATH.

Finally my hands were getting tired

can't really compare a low volume and a high volume coin by overlaying charts

Retard alert

Dgb has nothing to do with minecraft.
There is just third party support from a minecraft server.

ps ill be giving out handjobs in my lambo when dgb doubles

That sounds really nice user thanks.

I bought in at 2245.

Who the fuck cares about some shitty game? DGB is a great currency in itself and DiguSign is the shit.

Calm the fuck down. You'll be fine within a month.

>DiguSign is the shit.
It's fucking ground breaking is what it is.

Just more people holding BAGS this shit coin will stay a shit coin.

Small pump and dumps ..

Just hold and you will be able to sell it at at least 3k.

By then i'll likely keep holding. But even with this sudden rise I still feel like shit, lol.

I totally can see myself using DiguSign in my business.

Here in Europe the validity of cryptographical signatures has been established by the courts to be equivalent to a paper signature. So if DGB devs can get this normie-friendly this will revolutionize business to business transactions.

No need for expensive complicated middlemen selling overpriced certificates. Just DiguSign the shit and it's legal. Bam.

Did you sell digikeks?

Don't. The market is overall bullish. So this means your investment timeframe in DGB is just a little longer than if you had bought it at 1200 or so.

You should feel like shit if all crypto was going down in a bearish trend. But in a bullish market? No need to worry. Just hold and reap your rewards a little later.

Making money in crypto in this market is retard friendly. You could buy some coin at an ATH, have it drop to an ATL and come out with a profit in a few months.

DGB continues to surprise me. I thought it would stay quiet until at least the end of the week. Damn, wish I had more funds to invest in it now (or yesterday, really). This is the opportunity to average in.

>comparing absolute low volume shitcoin to top 5 coin
kys

yeah, expected the sidewards trend to continue for a few days. but the market is never wrong so whatever.

HAHAHA DGB STAYS SHIT SCAM COIN NORMIES

>he doesn't understand an upward trend
>he doesn't know what a bear trap is

I'm holding 100 DGB but I'll post this meme anyway since I'm holding pocket change that probably won't make me rich