Last six months I made enough money to buy not one but two Californias

>last six months I made enough money to buy not one but two Californias
there's only one thing I have to say...
I LOVE THIS BOARD!
I LOVE THE CRYPTOWORLD!

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.de/angebote/-341b8847-3a05-855f-e053-e350040aa77f?utm_medium=aff&utm_source=affilinet&utm_content=vm&utm_campaign=552330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those ugly rims

shit, it's like Grotti Carbonizzare from GTA. I want one too.

>last one month I made enought money to buy one acryllic paiting of my favorite contemporary artist Jacek Yerka

looks like a kit car OP has shit taste

Yea sure pal.

"You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody. You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody"

Bwahaha lambo is cheap plastic garbage that sells 2 times its worth.

Real men buy toyota

Please help a bro who hasnt got there yet
whatever can be spared
0xAC644c87D1B50Fd570A6626Da3350efB1721C171

>implying lambos aren't by definition shitcars only bought by moderately wealthy douchebags

toyota crown is the best

>Californias
It's ok. All the classy DB11 will be for me. Give me some years and I'll stop being a poorfag.

Same front end as the Ford Fiesta.

Nice choice, user. 5,000 euro well spent.

4 wheels as the Fiat Punto.

He's right. Modern Aston Martins and Ferraris look like oversized Fords and Toyotas.

Paying half mil just for a brand is retarded, just buy an R8, more sexy looking and amazing performance.
or just don't buy a supercar at all, it's a stupid thing to do in general.
M3, M4, RS4, RS6, C63 AMG.
all better ways to spend your money and have fun
about 10 times cheaper too

>R8
Girl's car.

I just want my Nissan Skyline GT-R

It will hold it's value pretty well, right?

I don't know about you.
But I would have spent the cash on a Chevy/Acura and the rest making new gains

>I LOVE THIS BOARD!
fuckin prove it then mate

0x67cEF4b261A58d4B8ce15F492020cBF23Cc8e22D

congrats, and help a newcoiner out!

3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy

>you buy a Lamborghini when you want to look like an oil rich arab or a rapper

YEP

1FeNx5q52B8tmg33iVMT5bHL4UPo7MfspM
congrats OP, help a poorfag out

I just want to retire...

why did i sell 90% of my coins at 90 dollars. kill me kill me kill me

ye nah, I'l buy a used maserati granturismo instead

that looks comfy af m8

>carbon fibre
>plastic

>the most expensive car I can afford is the best car

Please send some BTC to a newfag please

1D95Nsv4GSDPB41KyQx1WQ3wYSAUinzDsp

>buying cars
might as well buy a television

>not recommending the best BMW, the M2

pleb

Lets see yours, shitbreath

And here I am working my ass off for 400$ a month

>acquiring a rapidly depreciating medium of transportation that is under the control of the insurance monopolies.

It would've been better if you just bought some gold chains and hung them around your neck.

The car looks shit by the way and you'll look like a try hard kid. Real wealthy people will laugh at you.

Same bro, I only have $11 in BTC and I don't know what else to invest in. Does anyone here know if litecoin will rise or stay away from it?

nice.

>there is no plastic in the lambo
>if you are rich u can only drive lambos

Have u sat in a lambo...there is plastic everywhere.

Have u read " stop acting like a millionaire and start living like one"? Most real millionaires (liquid over 1 million not including their home) drive fucking forda and toyotas. Dont be a dumb fuck, lambos are for faggots who want to pretend to be rich using credit.

>Not buying a dedicated WRC car which outperforms half a million dollar boutique "sports" cars.

>900hp supra

Dude, with $11 in BTC you might as well not be in it at all

Don't invest right now since the hype bubble for this year hasn't popped yet, it will though sometime in the fall, happens every year, then buy into crypto for next year and DO YOUR RESEARCH. Read the whitepapers, check out the dev, evaluate the project and check the slack.

You can buy a toyota for the price of an oil change for your lambo.

Listen to this guy please.

it was hard to throw in so much money i didn't want to lose, but it was the only way to afford a new house quickly. glad to have experienced the cryppening with you.

Yeeee right....

autoscout24.de/angebote/-341b8847-3a05-855f-e053-e350040aa77f?utm_medium=aff&utm_source=affilinet&utm_content=vm&utm_campaign=552330

> tfw when already looking for lambos on autoscout24
> tfw when already can buy used gallardo
> tfw when holding for huracan

>twin turbo e92 m3
>700 hp
>less than 80k

this is how real millionaires spend money.

timestamp faggot

>"You buy tacky Italian cars when you want to be somebody. You buy a DB9 when you are somebody"

Just bought this baby with my eth gains. Women can't resist when they see me drive by. I feel accomplished.

thats only because ford copied aston martin, the astons had it first

No. They buy fords and toyotas.

Women only care that you have a car and it runs. Shallow gold digging whores are ones that care whether u drive a lambo or not.

why buy shit tier supercars when you can have something actually worth 10 times the money you invested in 10 years?

cue 86, cue eurobeat

>Have u read "stop acting like a millionaire and start living like one"?

That's autistic as fuck. If you can truly afford that luxury lifestyle without going broke, I don't see any reason why people can't enjoy the fruit of their own labor. My mom has told me something similar - "why do you care so much about clothes, Mark Zuckerberg only wears this and that blabla". Fuck Mark Zuckerberg and fuck you.

hahahahahahahahah
fuck
this is great user

shit man, I don't even want to be rich.

I just want to pay off my mortgage so I don't have to work so much and have some free time for once!

that's some nice teeth these women have.

What is a cryptocurreny?

You know how money only works because people believe it has value? Now imagine a currency only 0.1% of the population believe has value.

O

faggot liar