I am currently outside a conference at the newscorp building next to the shard outside london bridge station

I am currently outside a conference at the newscorp building next to the shard outside london bridge station.

In attendance are several bank CEOs including the head of RBS, HSBC, Deutchebank, credit suisse, societe general.

they are having a 3 hour long presentation on Blockchain technology and ethereum.

I'm just in the little room next door with all the PA's and IT guys.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/united-nations-sends-aid-to-10000-syrian-refugees-using-ethereum-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

listen in and tell us what's going on ofc

shill them shitcoins

This

If you listen in and give us accurate details I'll send you .5 BTC

This

>Deutchebank

Deutsche Bank

Hard "SCH" (like the "sh" in "english", only a bit more harder, like all germans) and two words.

Also what do: post insider informations till they catch up what you are doing and break your legs for it.

is this how easy it is to convince people to buy your bags? "I saw x,y and z so buy dis"

Im not allowed inside because its full of politicians, i think its people from the UN judging by the flags on their cars. ill tell you after its over.

There's people from reuters and sky news here too

So this is what autism in its final form looks like

I thought you said you were in the room next door?

Yes.

Place I work for has an event on Bitcoin with that company that fucked up the Oscar envelopes. They're gonna fuck up the blockchain next, sell

I'm actually going down to London Bridge right now, what a coincidence. Is it for public entry?
What is the name of the event?

Tell them to convert all holdings and liquid assets into MOON

You can try and blag it but you wont get past security. I can meet you at the pret opposite borough market if you want. Am bored out of my face and hungry

Tell us when the guy from Ripple starts his presentation...

Inb4 Deutsche Bank goes all in on NGR

tell them about our digibytes!

Kek

Its only about ethereum as far as i know. They all came down from their shoreditch office. Most of the fintech companies from east are here and theyre all eth based these days, thats why im here helping out a startup

OP do you have ANY pictures to prove this? You mentioned they had distinct vehicles... Give us ANYTHING to believe you

Sneaky f-ing prawns I can't find any information on it online.

Yeah upload pictures - want to know what those sneaky f-ing prawns are up to.

Trying to steal our crypto gains for themselves.

Thats all you're getting

Dude. You're an intern.

Yeah that doesn't look like a high end business meeting. It looks like two random guys in an office that you took a picture of. OP IS A FRAUD JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

More like douchebank

I get paid
Yeah thats because im not in the meeting. These faggots are filming something in the room across from us.

>girlslaughing.jpeg
>he doesn't notice the studio lighting equipment and dolly track

Your boypucci and mouth getting paid doesn't count as sallary.

£50k a year is more than you will EVER get paid neet foreign pleb

yeah well that's nothing compared to my daily 100 gorillion. you'll NEVER get paid that much you impoverished ape

Fuck he got you there mate.

Reaching in 40 mins, I'll confirm if OP's a lying fag

That's a long drive just to see if someone is lying on the internet

coindesk.com/united-nations-sends-aid-to-10000-syrian-refugees-using-ethereum-blockchain/

Related?

nice larp
politicians calenders are mostly public

All i know is there were a lot of diplomatic cars coming in

I don't see much activity, apart from a police van nearby.

OP is a lying fag, I checked with the reception, no conference going on.

find OP and beat him

ay bro, im at guys hospital next to it right now, look out the window, i'm gonna wave at you from the roof.

how will OP's bags ever recover???

shill them moon
>new algo
>active community
>active devs

This. Take all of his bitbeans too (he's all in)

Blow it up