ARK MOONING NOT A DRILL

GET IN THERE BOYS

>mooning back to below ATH.. coooool

it's not mooning zoom out you nigger spic

N-no

If you don't realize that Ark has commenced its next moon mission you probably have AIDS of the brain. See pic

You should get out now, massive bot dump inbound

my thoughts exactly

call me when it's $50 i'm in this long

Same. Might even buy more when I get my next paycheck.

How can you tell?

Dump inbound on ARK.
Buy SIA for moon later today.

I hope the bots dump... Then I can buy more for really cheap!! In this for the long HODL boys

Analyze the coin move, these are very predictable bots.

I hope future crypto devs think long and hard about putting their product on Bittrex since they don't seem to care too much about the bots holding back coins' true value.

Here we go, time for some bot dumping again. When the bots do finally quit it's going to blast off. For now, however, whenever the price gets comfortably over 30k sats, buy walls will start to appear forcing the price down bit by bit.

Just take a look at the sell orders. The prices are constantly moving while no transactions are taking place. People are panicking because of the walls, shorting them and then the wall shorts them again.

so I am looking and actually don't see any massive sell walls.... like there is only 15btc total until a breakout. Am I missing something?

well nevermind, some nigger put a 10btc wall at 40k. so it is still only 26btc until no resistance but still

Traderdaddy bots. This coin is fucked until it gets listed on Polo or somewhere else

can we just go torch this doublenigger or something?

Nobody is stopping you

My last 2 trades have been fucked over by the bot dumping about 5mins afterwards

Missed out on about 100ark in total

in 3 years time that will be either 100k or 0.1usd this cunt has scammed out of me

Just slowly going to the price most people here bought it for lol

Hes already been doxxed and none of you faggots did nothing.

Ill post his info one more time... pic related...

cont'd

You can find fuzzyhobbit in both traderdaddy's Slack and Bittrex IRC.

Lets see if you guys actually do something this time.

Oh look, OP was wrong again, it never mooned

HAHAHA

What happened on May 5th with ARK, Veeky Forums?

The bots won't let it, until this is in polo/yobit/coinbase we'll keep getting fucked

guys hop onto another coin, for your own benefit. everything is rising today. everythings in the green. sit back, light a cigar, and enjoy the gains

dont miss this one lads. Going to 39k soon

TO THE MOON!

WGAF.

Let me know when we can track the price in USD.

Thats a bug in the chart

Nobody will do anything. Veeky Forums isn't like it used to be user. Ever since the whole DMCA thing and Moot leaving it's been a shadow of its former self.

Awww YEa BOYS

STOP MESSING WITH MY ONLINE MONOPOLY MONEY YOU FUCKING BOTS. MY MOMMY GAVE ME MONEY TO PLAY WITH AND YOU'RE RUINING IT

He lives 4 hours from me. I'd do something if I weren't going to MEPS in a couple days to sign shit and get fingerprinted to get my TS clearance...