Why were the Greeks so gay?

Why were the Greeks so gay?

They were enlightened by the glory of boipucci.

Then homophobic Jews and their barbarian Christfag goyim had to ruin everything.

Oh my god, is that a giant statue of Hitler's penis?

Or is this?

I swear to god if I see one ONE (1) more picture of Hitler's fucking cock I will bomb the Pentagon.

masculinity inherently has, at least to some degree, a homoerotic element. You can't consider yourself masculine and not admire the male body, which is pretty gay

Then what does that say about the FtM transgender, who was born female but admires the male body more than anyone else on the planet? Does that mean I'm actually straight after all? I've never done anything sexual with either gender but have always been obsessed with the penis.

It means you're a mentally ill faggot.

A faggot is a gay male.

A faggot is a bundle to be burned.

you actually transitioned? that's mental illness, all women admire the male body, just look how hot and bothered they get when they see Chad at the beach but actually changing your gender? Seek help

Please leave

curse words faggots

Daily reminder Christianity is progressive compared to the decadent boy and man lovers of pre-Christian Europe.

>progressive
>set back Europe centuries in art and science

really made me think

It was purposefully ugly.

lol

For real though, pre-Renaissance Christcuck art is unironically shittier than Japanese/Oriental art

>lol
No, really, the art was supposed to look this way, no one is saying it's good looking, just that it was supposed to look this way.

burn in hell

>It was supposed to be shit
>I'm not gonna cite any sources to this fact
>But you gotta understand, it was supposed to be shit.
>but they used it for the iconography of their own religion and portrayed great, earth shaking moments in their histories
>But it was supposed to be shit.

see you there

>''muh evil christians!''
Damn, I thought this meme died by now.
>set back Europe centuries in art
It hardly set back anything.
>science
Yes, and it was the evil christians, and only the evil christians who did this.

that's a big cock

In you

>It hardly set back anything.

Did you even see the pic I posted? Show me anything from Medieval Europe on par with Roman frescoes and sculptures. There isn't any. Christcucks can't into art. Renaissance art was good because it was a revival of pagan values in part.

People never forgot how the draw. They chose to draw in a manner which didn't emphases naturalism.

without the riscovering of the classics, like Aristotle, there would be no modernity
I'm not one of those calling the middle age "dark ages" but never disrespect the Greeks

Why must it be Black and White? Some things the Pagan Greco-Romans did good, other things the Christian Greco-Romans did good. They organically grew off each other instead of being in opposition like people erroneously. I'm making think.

I'm making the point that compared to the homosexual and pedophile sex of Greco-Roman times Christianity probably seemed like a breath of fresh air and an improvement.

>I'm not one of those calling the middle age "dark ages"

This semantics autism is pointless. It is a fact that Europe was stagnant in artistic, scientific and technological fields compared to places like India, China and the Islamic world at the time though.

You can do non-naturalistic art that doesnt look like shit. The key to every good abstrack style is a knowledge of the naturalistic way so that the artist has all the tools to bend it and shape it differently from a confident foundation. Stylized art can be a form of expression, but when it's the only thing you can do, it expresses a crutch.

t. Drawfag

I agree
a great thing of the late middle age and reinassance was how the best of both worlds met together

probably seemed like an easy way of virtue signaling, you mean.

Just because they had gyms

>this art sucks
>thus it sets back art within europe for centuries
That would mean that nowadays we are centuries behind anything.

in the early middle age that was absolutely true, we lost lot of knowledge during that era and only a few people were able to read the Greek language
however the late middle ages were not that bad, we had for example poets like Dante Alighieri, Boccaccio or the riscovering of the classic philosophy during those centuries

wew

No, they forgot how to draw.

More specifically the artists went out of business as the Roman state became more and more of a "deep state" that merely ruled over the Roman populace and culture rather than being an extension of them. As the economy suffered due to the Emperors and their cronies skimming more and more off of the top, people stopped hiring artists of all types. Artists stopped taking apprentices, and eventually the trades and arts died with them.

You can see this in Roman Britain where the number and quality of art works begin to dwindle until they eventually just stop. A similar thing happens in Byzantium, with the quality of the artwork dwindling as the economic conditions worsened. And again, this happens in Western Rome.

When people can't afford to spend money on beautiful things, they stop paying people to make beautiful things. The people who make the beautiful things begin to move to other trades. If it goes on for long enough, eventually the trade dies out.

No, there’s plenty of great art being made today, it’s just not found in art galleries, but in illustration etc. The kind of """"art"""" you’re talking about is just a vehicle for investment for rich people.

you may not like boipucci but it's pretty ignorant to trivialize the pivotal importance of the Greeks just because their buttsecks offend your feelings

You know I speak the truth.

Source?