How do I make monies?

How do I make monies?

Work.

Selling your ass to homosexuals and traps

dont be neet

Sucking your gramps dick.

get a fucking job you pathetic neet

I already have a job. I mean REAL money.

>How do I make monies?

Apply for a top job and lie on your CV.

Does that really work?

Yes if you do it right and you feel like you can still do the job.

True I never lie because I'd feel really ashamed not knowing what the fuck im doing. Especially someone that wants to be a network admin, u gotta know your shit bru

Apply for some managerial job where you can delegate the hard stuff to others.

Wait can you elaborate on this, I'm looking to do this exact thing to secure a decent non wagecuck job.

git gud

For example, a network admin, you need to know and understand networking enough to be comfortable with it. Know the lingo, how to do shit, etc. You need to be able to answer questions asked to you that may apply to the job.
But the actual requirements and experience can be made up to get your that interview.

Trade crypto.

Wouldn't you eventually be found out? For example if you faked having a degree or certs altogether?

Depends on the job. Some jobs what your certification number and proof of degree.
Experience is more important however. Network certs are easy to get, but experience is not. If you can fake related IT jobs you can get a better IT job.

Again though, YOU NEED THE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF SAID JOB.

9 times out of 10 they never check.

The knowledge and understanding Isn't that hard for the majority of IT jobs, I'm just worried about how faking degrees/certs and job experience will get me caught

Worst that can happen is you don't get hired.
If you get the interview you're good.