bitfinex.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greed

sh-should I buy?

>1,7B

kek

Overhyped and overvalued.

QUICK I NEED SOME TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

I hope in this coin but yes, so overvalued.

BUY FAST ITS A DRAGONFLY DOJI REVERSAL FAST FAST

where can you buy?

i say we see a correction to at least $500M cap

it's clearly going to do this. trust me on this one.

Back to the future

>where can you buy?
bitfinex.com/

This is why u buy icos

Looks sensible my friend, from my TA I can clearly see a penis-and-balls pattern emerging, this should shoot up straight up :--)

MY FUCKING DEPOSIT ON BITFINEX OUT OF THE YDX SLACK ISNT COMING THROUGH DESPITE SHOWING UP ON THE EXPLORER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last time this happened was ripple.

And if you bought ripple when it first popped up in volume you got a bunch of money.

These IOTA guys have no idea whatsoever what they are talking about. I speak as an electrician who knows what is up when it comes to IoT. They just chose a fancy new trend to go along with their scam. It's so obvious I feel shame for all these people.

make sure to buy those reverse time warp dips.

"2,779,530,283,277,761 Iota or roughly 2,800,000 Gigaiota (Gi) exist."

the devs dont even know the name of the number, it could litteraly be a gorrilion coins

all premined, just WOW

well at least they have balls, ill see how the tangle and free/instant transactions work out

We're seeing the early stages of a Duschel-Pembroke inverted attack helicopter formation. This means that ETH is going to go up so buy Mooncoin

ETH is garbage that crashes every time a new ICO comes out and people still throw money ham handedly into it. Just go where the money speaks.

I've thrown 6% of my portfolio into IOTA. Won't touch me if it fails, will be great if it rises.That insane volume and market cap rise though are way too big to ignore.