Is he the best President America has ever had?

Is he the best President America has ever had?

Second worst after LBJ.

His is fond of Hamilton for some reason.

Veeky Forums*

Hamilton turned out to be right about almost everything.

Wrong
FDR

>Hands over economy to a private Zionist organization.
>The best president.

You're either ignorant and moronic, or a Jew.

>*destroys Europe*
>*destroys American finance*
>*destroys US Japan relations*
>*lets ragtag band of turks stop Greece from reclaiming Constantinople*

Wew

Can you blame us? Jefferson was a stupid rich faggot who couldn't even manage his own estate while Hamilton worked his ass off and advocated a strong central government and full repayment of wartime debts. Jefferson was a humanist "Enlightened" retard that believed in the fucking self sufficient yeoman farmer as a model for republicanism while Hamilton understood that commerce and industry was the path to global power.

How can you ever take the side of the Anti-Federalists?

Wilson is one of the most maligned presidents on Veeky Forums but his presidency is one of the most compelling stories of the 20th century.

Its compelling because of how great he sounded at the time but how massive of a failure his work turned out to be. The whole world knew who he was in 1919 and worshipped him but we all know how it worked out in the end.

>League of Nations
Wew

We'd be in the post singularity if Roosevelt took it back.

literal worst

To this I have no idea why USA entered WW1

Not even surprised desu

I an baffled by Americans saying he was the worst.

Wasn't New Deal and entry into WWII the best thing that ever happened to America?

Fuck no.

>Be Federalists
>Campaign on a strong centralized government
>Jeffersonian Republicans win
>Attempt to undermine the war of 1812 and push secession in New England

People didn't like the Federalists because their "ideology" was just a mask for their financial interests. I'm not saying the Jeffersonians were any different, but at least they knew expansion was the best for the future of the nation.

>Lolbertarians hate him because muh fed
>Leftists hate him because muh racism
>Conservatives hate him because he's a Democrat

Wilson was a top ten president and McAdoo was the best secretary of the Treasury since Hamilton.

>conservatives hate him because he's a democrat

I hate this. People can't fathom that shit changes over a century.

Hamilton was right about some things, while also being a huge elitist faggot who wanted an American monarchy.

It doesn't help that he is currently the recipient of autistic love from theatre people.

Neck yourself

>best President thread
>brings up man who was never President

you messed up, britbong.

FDR is shit too though

Best presidents are Coolidge, then Jefferson, then Reagan

"Imma teach them to elect good men!

>Everything south of the Rio Grande is run by dictators or cartels since

Worst Presidents in American History:

1. TBD
2. Wilson
3. FDR
4. LBJ
5. Carter

>no polk
why?

>Coolidge
Explain yourself.

he'd be in the top 10 somewhere. Maybe 4. Taft too, Taft very underrated. These are the guys, the best guys

I personally don't think Reagan is top 5 but I totally get why someone would put him there

boomin 20s, great personality, everything went right. AnCap hero, he refused to send welfare to victims of natural disasters and shitty farmers, I love it

Did you mean to sound like Trump?

I admit there's a bunch of guys I don't really know, so maybe they'd go there, idk. But that's of the guys I know, what I know of them

if i came off that way, I'm proud. He's a very charismatic guy, who is more charasmatic than Trump?

Yeah, fuck these guys, right? What a hero.

Reagan is literally responsible for half the cancer in america and turning conservatives into cucks. Fuck Reagan.

>pro gun control
>worked with Iran
>flooded america with drugs via the CIA
>completely fucked our economy

it's for the best. Also that's what private insurance is, amongst other things. Fuck off, mooch, you're destroying western morality

I agree on the gun control part, that really sucked

You forgot about him giving amnesty to 4 million illegal Mexicans and plunging the nation into fiscal deficit.

Why is he so loved?

Because he cut taxes like a retard for his rich buddies? Who cares about deficits amirite.

Literally the only good thing he did was riding Carter's policies regarding inflation.
""""""""Fiscal"""""""" conservatives

>implying that reagan's plan to get rid off the lower classes by drugging them to death wasn't absolutely genius

>western morality
What good is a government that doesn't protect its most vulnerable citizens?

That's why I said he's not top 5 friend :^)

I blame a lot of the bad shit that happened during his presidency on HW as well

>western morality
You mean Anglo-Jewish degeneracy. Continental Europeans see no problem with socialized healthcare.

Yes, he's the best. Only faggots think he did anything wrong.

What good is a government that encourages people to not take responsiblity for their own risks and actions?

when I think western I think roman republic usually, sorry

what changed?

There's a difference between giving welfare to junkies and giving federal aid to poor people victimized by nature. There is a middle ground.

>Leftists hate him because muh racism
Google Eugene Debs faggot

Far too simplistic. God, neoliberalism is a plague.

Not by a long shot, though the stroke he had in his second term definitely didn't help things. It seems to have made him more irrational and might have helped sabotage his efforts with post-war treaties and diplomacy.

there isn't, if you give it to people who are victims of storms, it encourages people to build shit in places where natural disaters happen, and to not take any other precautions

I didn't want to type too much

t. 15 year old

>it encourages people to build shit in places where natural disaters happen

Everywhere?

Also, wouldn't private insurance do the same thing?

Yes everywhere, it discourages build a home and equivalent amount that building a home there is risky

And no, not if they have to fucking pay for private insurance. Who the fuck would go "oh I got car insurance, so I can just go around bumpin into shit and it's no big deal". But obviously, if the government were to reimburse any damage to the car, it would suddenly become no big deal to be bumpin into shit

>flooded America with drugs via CIA
Conspiracy and slander to what the CIA does to help save and protect the mass of America lives.

POLK
O
L
K

uhmm sweetie ? that's cute you forgot hoover

t. trumpcuck

1. Carter
2. Hoover
3. JFK
4. Taft
5. Obama

one of the worst along with FDR

That's not Madison

Based Jimmy Carter

>Reagan
>not shit-tier

This is why libertarians are a joke to most people.
If you're going that route, its Adams (to hide your power level), Jefferson and Van Buuren.

Reagan was not a libertarian.

Nope

Uhh, yes he was. Even the news says so.

That news sounds awfully fake

he's history's greatest monster!

I'm positive everyone who brays that Polk is the greatest US president has never read a biography of him or any other US president

best
1. jackson
2. washington
3. jefferson
4. JFK
5. polk

worst
1. the eternal FDR
2. buchanan
3. lincoln
4. wilson
5. carter

terrible list

which one there are two

we can be a joke all you want we are still smarter than you. Objective reality does exist and doesn't care what you find funny

삼일절
Korea never forgets.
Stupid fuck policies.

Your food is the worst.

>while Hamilton understood that commerce and industry was the path to global power.

Cool, it's not like the entire point of the United States was to not be a global power.

both. You have given in completely to contrarian /pol/ shit.

The entire point of the United States was to resist temptation and now Trump is the president.

talk shit post list

that's not true, the Founders largely wanted it to be an empire. Probably Jefferson more than anyone, actually

>Free America, a song written during the American Revolution to the tune of British Grenadiers explicitly states being a threat to "England, France, and Spain".
>user, over 200 years later, pretends that America was meant to be a pitiful regional power.

Best
>Lincoln
>FDR
>Jefferson
>Washington
>Teddy Roosevelt
Worst
>Harding
>Tyler
>Johnson
>Jackson
>Carter

Hamilton was vindicated by history, the Jeffersonian "Agrarian Republic" died in 1865

Wow that is literally a meme list

>Jackson above Washington

not that poster but I mean there's a strong historical argument to be made for each of those choices.

Compare that to a list which he was responding to that put FDR as the worst US president and Andrew Jackson as the best which showcases an immense historical ignorance.

>immense historical ignorance

Or a wildly different metric for determining "best."

by what metric could Andrew Jackson conceivably be 'the best' US president

>wildly different metric
Yeah, the autistic method
It's kinda like the scientific method except you get upset and don't support your ridiculous claims

Why do people hate Carter so much?

Why is FDR supposed to be the worst, other than his foreign policy? His domestic economic policy was fantastic and pretty similar to Hitler's when he repaired Germany.

>Lincoln is bad
>JFK is good
Well that's a meme list

The Cuban refugee crisis alone is enough to hate his guts.

At least he didn't put JFK on either list. Everyone fawns over him because he was killed young but he didn't really accomplish anything except look good and cheat on Jackie aggressively.

Who gives a shit

you are suppose to give a shit if you're on Veeky Forums

I don't hate him so much as I disagree that he should have been president. He was too nice of a guy, and understandably didn't want to throw around his weight and step on any toes that becomes inevitable with the position. I probably could have put Calvin Coolidge or William Henry Harrison on the list, but I didn't.