POTCOIN

Why is no one talking about this? Dennis Rodman waltzed into north korea wearing a fuck $POT coin shirt, this will be excellent visibility for the coin. Entry still open, expect atleast a double IMO. Take profit in 3 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/asia/dennis-rodman-north-korea.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=GvuaQzhS5Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=5csvG-Deiy4
businessinsider.com/potcoin-is-sponsoring-dennis-rodmans-trip-to-north-korea-2017-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah all Potcoin whales are north korean's

Because he is a PND dindu. Did this once before with a stock.

? are you stupid or you autistic? you do realize all cameras are on rodman? visibility for the world you mong

Dude all of crypto is a pump and dump, embrace it and let's make some fucking money.

Because Veeky Forums doesn't like money,

Just memes

>they don't get this is the greatest meme ever.

Top kek I just woke up and im laughing my ass off. We live in the best timeline.

>yfw Dennis is actually there to talk to Kim about Cryptos and he becomes a whale

>bagholders form months ago finally breaks even

pot is legal in north korea faggot

looks like it's going to try and break the ATH again, after that it's on!

Next Digibyte I guarantee

its too much i cant take this shit

Is this a fuckin meme or worth throwing some sats at?

Dennis Rodman wore a potcoin shirt to North Korea. Does this look like a meme to you?

its got a 40m dollar market cap and there potcoins atm in weed legal states

I live in a weed legal state. Here, I use a coin called USD to buy weed from the store. I can use a digital exchange card or hand them integer value paper wallets. Why would I use potcoin?

OH MY GOD THIS IS HUUUUUGE

but potcoin keeps the value inside the pot economy. there are many examples. also it is a good marketing tool for shops.

Just went all in on POTCOIN. wish me luck homos.

Oh shit it's real!
nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/asia/dennis-rodman-north-korea.html?_r=0

We were born to late to profit from the dot-com boom and to early to merge into the singularity but born just right to see Dennis Rodman pitch shit coins to Kim Jong Un.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvuaQzhS5Fo

youtube.com/watch?v=5csvG-Deiy4

it's already up 88%

has the rocket already launched or is it not too late to go to the moon

news is only like an hour old get the fuck in boi

I will be watching it try to break that 63btc wall

POTCOIN FREES NORTH KOREA DETAINEE

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE! The coin has already nearly DOUBLED since the news broke.

No pump needed, it's pumping itself as we speak.

Quick Rundown:
>PotCoin sponsors Dennis Rodman's visit to North Korea, where he is good friends with Kim Jong-Un
>Shows up in a PotCoin T-shirt, media talks about it
>Right after he arrives, imprisoned Canadian is released
>Potcoin has exploded in the last 12 hours.

Holy shit.

>Zencash is cucking me out of gains
>Ripple won't stop being a cunt

FUCK

>This
I'm not buying in until that sell wall is toast

If it breaks through the moon mission is confirmed

Will break easily

This will be the next DGB-esque bullrun, only 35m marketcap, DGB went to what, 500m, this is the beginning friends!

>Be me circa 2014. Mining for the first time.
>Mine potcoins for like a week.
>Think it's lame and switch to doge.
>See Dennis fucking Rodman on the news
>WaitAMinute.jpg
>Pull out old harddrive.
>MFW

See yall in about 7 days when this fuckin thing syncs....

assassinate yourself

>4,491 Potcoin
>0.3 BTC

Yeah, if I don't fucking hold.

If I do, the upside could be a ton. If I don't and it goes to shit, I'm not out anything really, am I?

just went all in on this shitcoin
this better be legit Veeky Forums

Is this a p&d or a long term? I can kind of see potheads using this at dispensaries.
>mfw it levels 1USD so potheads don't have to do math

Went all in. Hoping for at least 2x-3x returns by end of the week.

Ditto. The 7k sat sell wall is being problematic atm.

Put 20% of my port in, selling right under 8k

Odds are this coin is being manipulated heavily by bots. If you look at their historical chart you can see the coin was stable in price for the past week or so as it was being accumulated. Almost without notice the price spiked with sell walls being extremely high. Someone doubled their money yesterday and is taking everyones BTC in the current hype

You guys are all too late. This was news 20 hours ago.

I don't think so. major news is just hitting in the past hour or two. Will probably take 2-3 days to fully spread. We aren't the first but we aren't late (I hope). Market cap is still small for a meme coin, I think it will hit $200m-$500m this meme cycle.

I'm seriously wondering how much North Korea is behind this. With all their sanctions being put on them, this would be a quick & easy way to make money for Kim, no? They already supposedly stole a bunch of BTC.

>meme cycle
What a time to be alive

What price did you buy at?

I bought at 6667 because I'm a slowfag. W/ market cap so low and articles JUST hitting mainstream I am strong bullish on this meme for a week: businessinsider.com/potcoin-is-sponsoring-dennis-rodmans-trip-to-north-korea-2017-6

>almost without notice
You retarded son? The news broke at 3AM, and the price spike started around the same time.

nigger that's still 800 dollars

Are you retarded? Bots have been running the game here for almost a week now. And once they finish siphoning money from people buying at the top they'll drop the coin and if the interest isn't organic the price drops like a rock where they will accumulate more coins at the bottom to do it all over again.

In our case it's like we're on an elevator going up knowing the elevator will drop at a certain floor. We pick what floor we get off on or the elevator drops or it'll hit ground zero with us in it.

>nothing
>800 dollars

can u donate me nothing?

This. Hoping to make some good gains but not a hodl'er.

Whew, better get in before those North Koreans go on the internet and snag up all the pot coin.

Oh wait.