Bancor

If bancor is at 0.01sat on literallywhoexchange what price are we going to see when this lands on bittrex and polo?

0.03 so get in asap

>tfw you half-believed the FUD and only bought a small amount of BNT

FUCKING END ME

How many sat did it cost originally

Hopefully 0 fuck this scam coin

Roughly 0.0013 BTC.

So that's about 10x so far.

Starting price I believe was set to be 3,5$

It's understandable, most people here thinks that they are the only one that dwelve into crypto trading so they belive that memes like "da joose" apply in real life too, and so they shit on every coin with a jew in the dev team.
Multiply this belief by hundreds and it's obvious that someone would fall for the FUD.
What I honestly believe is that the dev team was solid, the dude who made the Euro was in too, so that name made quite a few heads turns. It's a coin bound to gain popularity, Veeky Forums is nothing but a minority that does nothing but shout.

NICE!
THIS COIN JUST JUMPED TO 0.08 WHAT IS HAPPENING?

holy shit this is getting expensive as fuck

Lol wut this is like exchanging ETH for BTC.
1ETH=100BNT
100BNT=1BTC
1ETH=1BTC???

That can't be right

Shut it

where to buy these?

It obviously a spike due to hitbtc begin what it is, take this jumps with a grain of salt, they can mean a GIGANTIC gain or they can mean nothing.
It already starting to correct itself.

>falling for the jewish meme coin

It's not trading yet. Just losers who got scammed by bancor devs faking optimism by selling IOUs on a scam exchange.

Who here /regret/

was ready to send 3.5k EUR to BitcoinSuisse but forgot one document, then next day they changed terms and I got scared off

RRREEEEEEE

J E W S
E
W
S

same here

They are selling IOUs, these prices are inflated as you can't even move BNT yet

if its on a real exchange it would drop

How do you sell these IOU:s?

From Bancor page:
The ability to transfer, purchase and liquidate BNT through the smart token’s contract will be enabled gradually during a time span estimated at 7 days following the fundraiser closing.

What the hell does this mean exactly? It's so ambiguous/nonsensical.

>steal ico upside
>steal fucking day 1-trader upside as well

I swear these fucking jews

>It's so ambiguous/nonsensical

Yep these guys are never really clear. They are even in violation of their T&Cs when they increased the fundraiser's CAP and time without previous statements

what site can you see the bnt/eth or bnt/usd or bnt/btc

As long as there is mad FOMO in the world, people will still take their chances

I am not buying bancor because it's stupid concept trying to monopolize the crypto market; Plus the dev team are soulless kikes.

>120 usd = 1bnt if we reach cripple's cap
ebin

Possible meaning:
>7 days after the ICO close, they will declare an estimated time span over which they will gradually allow liquidation and trading of tokens thru smart contract
e.g. on June 19th, they will say say OK we will allow liquidtion to start at x number of BNT, increasing by x number or x percentage per day for y number of days until there are no restrictions

Anyone think of other meanings?

babby's first ICO

Lol I'll send 0.2 ETH to the first person who can spot precisely what OP and his pals are doing to scam you poor boys into a nice hype for their tasty profits.

just answer fool

second actualy

xdeeeeeeeeeeee

(((their))) profits, right?
Honestly this is the problem whith this site, no interest is seen without a second meaning.
I bought 400BNT because I believe that at worst ICOs are nothing short of an easy 3X, then today I saw that on hitbtc that this coin was being traded at prices that meant a 20k$ gain for me.
Sorry that I got exited over the fact that maybe I won't be as poor as I am now.

Actually Mysterium was my first ICO

>trading IOUs with chinks

same